HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :)

Go down 
+3
frodomir
Sgt. Riot
Kindra-Marie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kindra-Marie
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :) Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :)   Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:20 pm

Hello, I am Kindra. I just recently started taking intrest in the Resident evil series. Iv'e only played RE4, but its enough to get me hooked. I plan on Buying every game including outbreak. Although Iv'e finished RE4 3 times, I recently have started playing on professional, Ive gotten far i guess, but i am stuck on the part where the catapaults(sp?) are firing at you, I keep getting Killed and so does ashley, If anyone can help me out I'd appriciate it :] Iv'e seen Resident Evil:Degeneration A while back for the first time, But i watched it again 2 months ago and i decided to pull out my old PS2 and start playing my bros copy of RE4. I was instantly in love xD lol.
Back to top Go down
Sgt. Riot
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Sgt. Riot

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :)   Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:34 pm

Hello Kindra welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :)   Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:09 pm

Welcome to ref mate
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :)   Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:12 pm

Welcome fresh blood! So, RE4 huh? Before you go buying all the RE games, you need to realize that the pre-RE4 titles are very different. Very, very different. But they are all great and many like them better than RE4/5. As for your catapult troubles, I haven't played RE4 in a long time but I know it can be tricky even on normal. I'd suggest learning where your cover is and just taking care of any enemies from somewhere safe. That'll lighten your load a bit. Good luck with it and hope you stick around!
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :)   Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:58 pm

Welcome to the Party!!!!
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :)   Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:27 pm

welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :)   Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:05 am

YAY FIREWORKS TIME! youll love me, everyone does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :)   Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, Before you hate on a newbie read this :)
Page 1 of 1