HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which is your favourite character? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which is your favourite character? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which is your favourite character? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which is your favourite character? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which is your favourite character? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which is your favourite character? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which is your favourite character? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which is your favourite character?

Go down 
+4
RedFieldRiot
NiteKrawler
SgtRiggs
Jamesy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Which is your favourite character? Empty
PostSubject: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:47 am

In the Resident Evil 1 Remake which is your preffered character to play as in the game Jill Valentine or Chris Redfield. I personally preffered Jill because I felt her storyline was stronger and she had more inventory space. And how can anyone forget Barrys classic lines in Jill scenario.
Back to top Go down
SgtRiggs
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
SgtRiggs

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:39 am

chris, simply for the harder gameplay

i could only just beat the original res evil with chris so held a grudge about beating it easily since then lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:44 am

You could only just beat the game with Chris? What mode were you on?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:56 am

I heart them both equally.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:02 pm

I don't know, I mean I enjoyed playing as Chris in the Remake. The only reason why Jill is better to play as is because she had a stronger storyline. And please don't start with the old Jill is a girl BS.
Back to top Go down
SgtRiggs
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
SgtRiggs

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:02 pm

tbh pal i cant really remember, all i remember is i could whoop the game easy with jill but not with chris!

why is that suprising or something?

Last edited by SgtRiggs on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:05 pm

Jill is a bit easier because she has Barry's help and a higher inventory capacity but lower health. She also starts with a gun, but Chris gets it right away too almost. I think I like Jill's storyline a bit better also. Mainly for Barry's lines lol. It's a great game either way though really.
Back to top Go down
SgtRiggs
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
SgtRiggs

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:06 pm

agreed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:12 pm

When you played as Chris Rebbeca would come to his aid at certain points in the game. I did not really enjoy it either when Chris had a confrontation with Wesker in the lab because it was rather poor compared to when Jill confronted Wesker. Now that was dramatic.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:14 pm

Yeah, but Rebecca's aid was crap compared to Barry's.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:17 pm

Well at least she had the dignity to give aid to that guy that was bitten by the snake. I will hand it to Berry though at least he left you grenades and ammo.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:20 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well at least she had the dignity to give aid to that guy that was bitten by the snake. I will hand it to Berry though at least he left you grenades and ammo.

Well, she was the only one on the team qualified for medical aid.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:24 pm

No what about the guy that was eaten by the zombie when you enter the Spencer Mansion. He was a proffesional in first aid I think?

NightCrawler you also said Barry did first aid as well so how can Rebbeca be the only person in stars who did first aid?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:31 pm

Jamesy wrote:
No what about the guy that was eaten by the zombie when you enter the Spencer Mansion. He was a proffesional in first aid I think?

NightCrawler you also said Barry did first aid as well so how can Rebbeca be the only person in stars who did first aid?

When did I ever say Barry did first aid? And Kenneth Sullivan was a scout, not a field medic.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:32 pm

Kenneth Sullivan was a master serums though.

NighCrawler any simpleton could tell that you were implying that Barry did first aid in your previous post.

Oh I get it you said 'aid' not first aid. My mistake.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:36 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Kenneth Sullivan was a master serums though.

NighCrawler any simpleton could tell that you were implying that Barry did first aid in your previous post.

Oh I get it you said 'aid' not first aid. My mistake.

Barry never did any first aid. I thought any simpleton that had played the game would understand that he aided Jill by rescuing her from dangerous situations and giving her tons of stuff. Aid and first aid are 2 entirely different things. It isn't my fault that you don't know that. And Sullivan was a master chemist. That does not mean he had any first aid knowledge and it wouldn't matter if he did anyway because he died before the game even started.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Why? Kenneth Sullivan was a master at chemistry and could probably put his skills into providing first aid for the stars membes. Shame Kenneth is the only RE character next to Joseph Frost who never even stringed a sentence together. Maybe they should make a spinoff featuring those two characters?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:43 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Why? Kenneth Sullivan was a master at chemistry and could probably put his skills into providing first aid for the stars membes. Shame Kenneth is the only RE character next to Joseph Frost who never even stringed a sentence together. Maybe they should make a spinoff featuring those two characters?

Well if you want a chemist to do first aid on you then fine, I really don't. And Joseph did string a sentence together. And Kenneth was playable in Deadly Silence.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:45 pm

String a sentence togther? What when he was mauled by those annoying dogs at the beggining of Resident Evil1? If thats what you mean then screaming cries of angony does not count.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:51 pm

Jamesy wrote:
String a sentence togther? What when he was mauled by those annoying dogs at the beggining of Resident Evil1? If thats what you mean then screaming cries of angony does not count.

Not huge, but it is still a sentence.

Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:53 pm

I did not mean in the original RE1. I mean't in the Remake. Some people just don't listen.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Jamesy wrote:

See anything in there about "only in the REmake"? Yeah, I thought so.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:02 pm

Well I think the majority of posters would figure out its most likely going to be the Resident Evil 1 Remake I am talking about.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:06 pm

Again, let's journey back. What you said was never.

Jamesy wrote:

That implies in any game, at any time. Don't get pissed at me just because you lack communication skills.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:10 pm

I think I have presented myself very well through the information I give out on this forum. You do not account for everyone on here NigthCrawler so don't tell me I lack communication skills becasue you are clearly in the wrong.

This is a forum for crying out loud, don't take things so seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is your favourite character?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next