HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Chris Redfield Greased Lighting.... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Chris Redfield Greased Lighting.... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Chris Redfield Greased Lighting.... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Chris Redfield Greased Lighting.... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Chris Redfield Greased Lighting.... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Chris Redfield Greased Lighting.... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Chris Redfield Greased Lighting.... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Chris Redfield Greased Lighting.... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Chris Redfield Greased Lighting.... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Chris Redfield Greased Lighting....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Chris Redfield Greased Lighting.... Empty
PostSubject: Chris Redfield Greased Lighting....   Chris Redfield Greased Lighting.... EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 5:59 pm

Well for awhile now I have wanted to see more of Chris with his cool leather jacket, which was an alternate outfit in the original RE, as well as the DS version, and was used for his pic in the RE3 Epilogue...

But I want to see a better looking Chris in that cool outfit, the brown leather, the white T, the regular pants, very cool looking, and it wold be nice to see it not in artwork or in blocky polygons called character models....
Chris Redfield Greased Lighting.... 11331211121213112

I also found Chris' RE5 casual outfit to be really cool, which also left me wanting more, but it was only used for such a small part...
Chris Redfield Greased Lighting.... 435365322542

Well anyway, despite some nice pics and a moderately cool idea, I don't have the means to make what I am imagining, and I know there are some talented users on here, so I thought I would post this and hope someone else might like it, and actually make it.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield Greased Lighting....   Chris Redfield Greased Lighting.... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:40 pm

I don't have the software either but i do have the eyes to drool over these shots...my god those are some tight ass jeans he has on in the centre pic... affraid

Also have to agree that his casual outfit in the start of RE5 was pretty damn kick ass....we should have had more of it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield Greased Lighting....   Chris Redfield Greased Lighting.... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:56 pm

lol, yeah I felt a little uncomfortable handling a picture that sexy.Smile I just think it is something we should get to see again, as no other character could look so badass in a cool leather jacket. And Chris definately looks like he is from the 90's with that in the Epilogue.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Redfield Greased Lighting....   Chris Redfield Greased Lighting.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Redfield Greased Lighting....
Page 1 of 1