Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Re5 BSAA emblem Locations EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Re5 BSAA emblem Locations EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Re5 BSAA emblem Locations EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Re5 BSAA emblem Locations EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Re5 BSAA emblem Locations EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Re5 BSAA emblem Locations EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Re5 BSAA emblem Locations EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Re5 BSAA emblem Locations EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Re5 BSAA emblem Locations EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Re5 BSAA emblem Locations

Go down 
+2
NEMESIS23
The mastAH!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

Re5 BSAA emblem Locations Empty
PostSubject: Re5 BSAA emblem Locations   Re5 BSAA emblem Locations EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:16 am

These videos should help you in finding the BSAA emblems (I give credit to youtube: for having the videos, and Gamergirlmissmir2: for making the videos) also funny endings at the end Razz

Ch1-2

Ch2-1

Ch2-2

Ch3-1

Ch3-2 + 3-3

Ch4-1

Ch4-2, 5-1 + 5-2

Ch5-3

Ch6-1
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Re5 BSAA emblem Locations   Re5 BSAA emblem Locations EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Thanks for posting this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Re5 BSAA emblem Locations   Re5 BSAA emblem Locations EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:37 pm

Reaper did a guide to this already. It's in the Game Support section. The videos in this thread make it nice though so I say keep them both.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Re5 BSAA emblem Locations   Re5 BSAA emblem Locations EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:32 pm

I used to think that the BSAA emblems were like that hardest thing in the world to find. Now I memorize all of them to the point where I shoot them out of habit every playthrough of the game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Re5 BSAA emblem Locations   Re5 BSAA emblem Locations EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:32 pm

BSAA emblem #2 was the toughest to find!!! Good vid collection, its quite helpful though i got em all already . . .
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Re5 BSAA emblem Locations   Re5 BSAA emblem Locations EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:50 pm

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
BSAA emblem #2 was the toughest to find!!! Good vid collection, its quite helpful though i got em all already . . .

Really? I thought the one on the ship was hardest to find. In fact, I didn't even find it. I youtube'd it. How did they expect us to see a small pixel of a dot from like half a mile away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Re5 BSAA emblem Locations   Re5 BSAA emblem Locations EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:04 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:

Really? I thought the one on the ship was hardest to find. In fact, I didn't even find it. I youtube'd it. How did they expect us to see a small pixel of a dot from like half a mile away Very Happy

Well yea there were many emblems put in such location, that no one would even look them there, Ive youtubed couple myself. I bet the How To Find BSAA emblems video on youtube were posted by capcom devs, cs really doubt that there's even a single person who actually find em all by himself. . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Re5 BSAA emblem Locations   Re5 BSAA emblem Locations EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:14 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:

Well yea there were many emblems put in such location, that no one would even look them there, Ive youtubed couple myself. I bet the How To Find BSAA emblems video on youtube were posted by capcom devs, cs really doubt that there's even a single person who actually find em all by himself. . .
Trust me, there's always someone insane enough to check every pixel of every screen to find even the slightest hint of a secret.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Re5 BSAA emblem Locations   Re5 BSAA emblem Locations EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

Trust me, there's always someone insane enough to check every pixel of every screen to find even the slightest hint of a secret.

I'm sorta dong that on RE6, but I'm already losing my patience Laughing
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Re5 BSAA emblem Locations   Re5 BSAA emblem Locations EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:16 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

Yea thats gonna be really tough, just as mass said you have to be insane to take it to the end. The last game so far where ive found secret artifacts without any external help was Tomb Raider Anniversary, but compared to RE its a joke, cs in TR you could see the rooms where the artifacts were hidden and the only problem with it was to find the way leading to that room, but in RE 5 its nearly impossible to do that, unless u spend hours and sometimes even days on each map . . .
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Re5 BSAA emblem Locations   Re5 BSAA emblem Locations EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:56 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:

Yea thats gonna be really tough, just as mass said you have to be insane to take it to the end. The last game so far where ive found secret artifacts without any external help was Tomb Raider Anniversary, but compared to RE its a joke, cs in TR you could see the rooms where the artifacts were hidden and the only problem with it was to find the way leading to that room, but in RE 5 its nearly impossible to do that, unless u spend hours and sometimes even days on each map . . .

Yeah, well I'm still pretty determined to find that secret achievement/trophy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re5 BSAA emblem Locations   Re5 BSAA emblem Locations Empty

Back to top Go down

Re5 BSAA emblem Locations
Page 1 of 1