Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The GrandMaster is here. (Hi)

Go down 
+5
Spike991
Down
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
GrandMasterTrea
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GrandMasterTrea
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) Empty
PostSubject: The GrandMaster is here. (Hi)   The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:01 pm

No, i dont take myself that seriously.
I plan to help make RE6 the best RE, and to have fun discussing RE, playing RE5 online with others, and general fun.
If your a Mercenaries pro, lemme know. Or if your a beginner, im glad to help.

Ive never actually played RE0-2, or any spinoffs, besides outbreak. But, im getting UC, RE1(GC) Darkside when it comes out, and maybe RE3. I am god at RE4 and 5. However, i know more than most long timers. Call me a nerd if you wish.

Im not new to forums, but i am to signatures. How do i add an image, do i use a web address, ( {IMG} ADDRESS {IMG} ) or how? Ive tried but it wont work.....

Yes, Wesker is Kick-ass.
Chris can go die on steroids. (Leon is cooler.)
Sheva should have a nude costume in RE5. Cool Very Happy
(Thats the rundown.)

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwiLite99
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The GrandMaster is here. (Hi)   The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:56 pm

Welcome to the forums. I don't consider myself a god of RE5 by any means, but I'm pretty good. What system do you use? You should definitely try out RE0-2 as most of us don't take people who have only played the 3rd person over-the-shoulder camera style games very seriously. At least watch them be played. And about signatures, just go to your profile right under the website banner up top. Then go to signature. You'll have to get the BBC code from the image you want. A lot of place have that available under an image. Paste that into the box and there you go. An easy way to do it is to get an account for photobucket.com (free) and then save the picture onto your computer and upload it onto photobucket and it will have the BBC option. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: The GrandMaster is here. (Hi)   The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:06 pm

Welcome to the Party!!!!
Back to top Go down
GrandMasterTrea
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: The GrandMaster is here. (Hi)   The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:09 pm

Quote :
What system do you use? You should definitely try out RE0-2 as most of us don't take people who have only played the 3rd person over-the-shoulder camera style games very seriously. At least watch them be played. And about signatures, just go to your profile right under the website banner up top. Then go to signature. You'll have to get the BBC code from the image you want. A lot of place have that available under an image. Paste that into the box and there you go

I have a 360.
I have played RE3, it was by accident i got it too. I go up to Nemesis, and hulaed ass into the station. I quit cuase of the dumb loading animations. I have played a bit of 1 and 2 on an emulator, and played alot of outbreak, but it gets boring.
Ive also watched a full walkthrough of RE1 and RE2 by Necroscope86 on Youtube, great Let's player. And thanks, i figured it out. Ive never played 0, dead aim or survivor though. Im getting RE: Archives 0 and 1 for sure though, and Darkside chronicles.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwiLite99
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: The GrandMaster is here. (Hi)   The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:23 pm

Welcome any questions please PM me or any other admin/mod welcome again
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The GrandMaster is here. (Hi)   The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:17 pm

GrandMasterTrea wrote:
Quote :
What system do you use? You should definitely try out RE0-2 as most of us don't take people who have only played the 3rd person over-the-shoulder camera style games very seriously. At least watch them be played. And about signatures, just go to your profile right under the website banner up top. Then go to signature. You'll have to get the BBC code from the image you want. A lot of place have that available under an image. Paste that into the box and there you go

I have a 360.
I have played RE3, it was by accident i got it too. I go up to Nemesis, and hulaed ass into the station. I quit cuase of the dumb loading animations. I have played a bit of 1 and 2 on an emulator, and played alot of outbreak, but it gets boring.
Ive also watched a full walkthrough of RE1 and RE2 by Necroscope86 on Youtube, great Let's player. And thanks, i figured it out. Ive never played 0, dead aim or survivor though. Im getting RE: Archives 0 and 1 for sure though, and Darkside chronicles.

The loading animations are classic. Remember it was the PSX so loading was unavoidable. At least they did something with the loading times. Also, I love Let's Plays. I mainly watch ssskinner and L0rdVega. They're epic.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The GrandMaster is here. (Hi)   The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:16 pm

Well nice new sig.Smile And welcome too.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: The GrandMaster is here. (Hi)   The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:27 am

Spike991 wrote:
Well nice new sig.Smile And welcome too.Smile

Yeah sure is!

Welcome mate
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: The GrandMaster is here. (Hi)   The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:38 am

Welcome to the forums! Can't wait to share a game with you this summer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Finch
Cerberus
Cerberus
Finch

PostSubject: Re: The GrandMaster is here. (Hi)   The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Hi there, welcome to the forums, also you picked a good character to use!
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: The GrandMaster is here. (Hi)   The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:29 pm

welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GrandMaster is here. (Hi)   The GrandMaster is here. (Hi) Empty

Back to top Go down

The GrandMaster is here. (Hi)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: