HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links

Go down 
+2
Leon Kennedy
Chris Redfield
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Redfield
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Chris Redfield

Playstation Network sniperwolf2k10

right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links Empty
PostSubject: right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links   right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 3:50 am

right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links i will PM you with the website and i will keep a eye out for eney thats off there and i will tell you if they are
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net/
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links Empty
PostSubject: Re: right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links   right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:54 pm

too late, I already knew where they were coming from. I'm an active member there, Leon_me_kennedy1438 Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links   right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:54 pm

.:SNIPERWOLF:. wrote:
right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links i will PM you with the website and i will keep a eye out for eney thats off there and i will tell you if they are

we all know where its from dude, and down keeps removing advertisement for that website
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links   right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:59 pm

frodomir wrote:

we all know where its from dude, and down keeps removing advertisement for that website

Yes, but Down doesn't need to take them down. He SHOULDN'T because a lot of members from there may post there mod links here, than have them removed, and then we lose members. I'm almost contemplating leaving and dub this site as a plagiarizing site if you don't stop posting other's Mods here.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links   right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:01 pm

Leon Kennedy wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Yes, but Down doesn't need to take them down. He SHOULDN'T because a lot of members from there may post there mod links here, than have them removed, and then we lose members. I'm almost contemplating leaving and dub this site as a plagiarizing site if you don't stop posting other's Mods here.

there are users over there plagiarizing too, i saw it lots of times, so do not say anything about this site. This forum will be better 4 sure
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links   right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:03 pm

frodomir wrote:
Leon Kennedy wrote:
frodomir wrote:

there are users over there plagiarizing too, i saw it lots of times, so do not say anything about this site. This forum will be better 4 sure
No, they get banned, and their thread locked. The mods are just slow there.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links   right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:07 pm

Leon Kennedy wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Leon Kennedy wrote:
frodomir wrote:

I do not care, it says again that piracy and plag is everywhere. If you care that fucking much just edit damn topics and write name, cos i dont fucking care about this rule cos only 5% people worldwide respects it. And lets be grown up and stop opening topics like this.
Back to top Go down
Chris Redfield
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Chris Redfield

Playstation Network sniperwolf2k10

PostSubject: Re: right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links   right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 4:06 pm

frodomir wrote:
Leon Kennedy wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Leon Kennedy wrote:
frodomir wrote:

I do not care, it says again that piracy and plag is everywhere. If you care that fucking much just edit damn topics and write name, cos i dont fucking care about this rule cos only 5% people worldwide respects it. And lets be grown up and stop opening topics like this.

wtf are you on mate its like your on fuking drugs
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net/
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links   right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 5:01 pm

what??? where i get my mods from??
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
godfather413
Cerberus
Cerberus
godfather413

PostSubject: Re: right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links   right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 5:25 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links   right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 5:28 pm

click here for some resident Evil 4 skins
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links   right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 8:15 pm

Down wrote:
click here for some resident Evil 4 skins

Love those ones! I recently tried making one, but I couldn't save it.
Back to top Go down
thechosen1
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links   right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 8:59 am

What website, besides this one, are people plagarizing in? Not the original RE4 board. Satyr makes his own stuff, and I port with permission, and more just mod the existing stuff/make stuff out of their own head.
Back to top Go down

right Down i might know where he got all the mods from and all the download links
Page 1 of 1