HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
how do i get my rank on the forums up? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
how do i get my rank on the forums up? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
how do i get my rank on the forums up? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
how do i get my rank on the forums up? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
how do i get my rank on the forums up? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
how do i get my rank on the forums up? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
how do i get my rank on the forums up? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
how do i get my rank on the forums up? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
how do i get my rank on the forums up? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

how do i get my rank on the forums up?

Go down 
+2
NiteKrawler
jonslag
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jonslag
Cerberus
Cerberus
jonslag

how do i get my rank on the forums up? Empty
PostSubject: how do i get my rank on the forums up?   how do i get my rank on the forums up? EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:57 pm

how do i get up my rank on the forums? like form a survivor to watever?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: how do i get my rank on the forums up?   how do i get my rank on the forums up? EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:07 pm

Post post post! Smile Just don't post like a smiley face only or something. If you want other ranks like Moderator or Admin, you have to work for them. Just be the best you can be on here, stay out of trouble, and post good and relevant things. Also, if you want VIP status, make a walkthrough of a Resident Evil game and post it up on the interwebz and mention this site. Also, post it in the walkthrough section!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: how do i get my rank on the forums up?   how do i get my rank on the forums up? EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:24 pm

Well I wish I could add something, but it seems Nite has covered everything.Smile

But anyway just to echoe, post good stuff, and make sure you stay out of trouble, the most common things being double posting and posting little things like, "Thanks" or whatever.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: how do i get my rank on the forums up?   how do i get my rank on the forums up? EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:42 pm

just post and be active...oh and don't forget to be loyal to the forums
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: how do i get my rank on the forums up?   how do i get my rank on the forums up? EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:38 am

Post, but not just to get your rank up. That would result in trouble. Make sure you post relevant things. Just stay dedicated to the forum and your rank will increase. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: how do i get my rank on the forums up?   how do i get my rank on the forums up? EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:12 am

http://www.residentevilforums.net/announcements-rules-f2/forum-rules-read-before-posting-t112.htm

List of all ranks and req. post count....

Also for special rank you need to be special too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: how do i get my rank on the forums up?   how do i get my rank on the forums up? EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:45 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Post post post! Smile Just don't post like a smiley face only or something. If you want other ranks like Moderator or Admin, you have to work for them. Just be the best you can be on here, stay out of trouble, and post good and relevant things. Also, if you want VIP status, make a walkthrough of a Resident Evil game and post it up on the interwebz and mention this site. Also, post it in the walkthrough section!
You can also get VIP by donating to the forums I think.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: how do i get my rank on the forums up?   how do i get my rank on the forums up? EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:18 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
You can also get VIP by donating to the forums I think.

Yep, that's another way.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: how do i get my rank on the forums up?   how do i get my rank on the forums up? EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:53 pm

That should answer your question jonslag. Looks like this topic is solved.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: how do i get my rank on the forums up?   how do i get my rank on the forums up? EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Ahem...does this topic have anything to do with the sudden flood of new threads?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: how do i get my rank on the forums up?   how do i get my rank on the forums up? EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:47 pm

Yeah I think this topic has been solved, Lock.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do i get my rank on the forums up?   how do i get my rank on the forums up? Empty

Back to top Go down

how do i get my rank on the forums up?
Page 1 of 1