Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Remakes???? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Remakes???? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Remakes???? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Remakes???? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Remakes???? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Remakes???? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Remakes???? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Remakes???? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Remakes???? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Remakes????

Go down 
+3
Spike991
NiteKrawler
jonslag
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jonslag
Cerberus
Cerberus
jonslag

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:40 pm

Lol I wonder! Maybe they should remake all the older games like RE2 RE3? I doubt it knowing that would take a lot of time and money but I guess it's just a thought right?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:54 pm

Darkside Chronicles. We will hope for a true REmake of them...But hope is fragile.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:55 pm

I think that it would be nice, but I think people are putting too much thought into Capcom remaking all of the older games..I think we can just play them.Smile The only one that was in dire need to a remaking was RE1, so I am pleased with that, and we are sort of getting a remake in the form of a lazy rail-shooter.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I think that it would be nice, but I think people are putting too much thought into Capcom remaking all of the older games..I think we can just play them.Smile The only one that was in dire need to a remaking was RE1, so I am pleased with that, and we are sort of getting a remake in the form of a lazy rail-shooter.Smile

Lazy? How so? JUST KIDDING SPIKE!!!! lol. I could have opened a can of worms there eh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Finch
Cerberus
Cerberus
Finch

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Rumors I hear are in 8 years maybe RE 6 will be the refresh of the series
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:19 pm

Finch wrote:
Rumors I hear are in 8 years maybe RE 6 will be the refresh of the series

Yeah, I heard RE6 will be a reboot.Smile
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:52 pm

Re6 needs to be a reboot, they dont have time to get a new main villian and develop him, not to mention they are all getting old, IMO they need to reboot, however, hopefully they still make prequels that answer my questions. Im hoping that Darkside Chronicles does that, or else Im gonna be pissed lol
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:06 am

Darkside Chronicles

Their view or remake...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:22 am

Indiana Jones wrote:
Re6 needs to be a reboot, they dont have time to get a new main villian and develop him, not to mention they are all getting old, IMO they need to reboot, however, hopefully they still make prequels that answer my questions. Im hoping that Darkside Chronicles does that, or else Im gonna be pissed lol

I also hope DC fills in alot of the gaps and ties up loose ends, but I won't hold my breath...

I think that Capcom could make a new villian and develop him or her quite fine.Smile They could have even started on that stuff and may be doing that righ now...

I think that Capcom has done very well with their new villians recently, I really enjoyed Sergei Vladimir in UC, and both Excella & Irving were cool in RE5, the only one I didn't care for either way was Curtis Miller...but he was okay though.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:27 am

Just read about a port of the REmake onto the Wii.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:34 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:

The port(s) of REmake & RE0, they should be real cool. There probably won't be anything extra, but we can hope.Smile

I have seen pics of the main menu screen for Biohazard REmake and Biohazard 0 in the instruction manuals, & those are different, so little changes like that could lead to more and even better ones.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:37 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

The port(s) of REmake & RE0, they should be real cool. There probably won't be anything extra, but we can hope.Smile

I have seen pics of the main menu screen for Biohazard REmake and Biohazard 0 in the instruction manuals, & those are different, so little changes like that could lead to more and even better ones.Smile
Well, the name is different. "Resident Evil Archives"
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:56 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

What name?

Resident Evil Arcives...the book?Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:11 am

Sergei was pretty sweet. When I first saw him, I thought it may have been Spencer until his name was revealed.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:39 pm

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

What name?

That's what they are calling the port, Resident Evil Archives.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:38 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

What name?

That's what they are calling the port, Resident Evil Archives.

Really? Which one? Because they are porting both RE0 and REmake right?

@Nite, that is funny as I thought the exact same thing.Smile I remember reading somewhere a few years ago, that in a document it gave a description of Spencer, that he had long white hair and was a man of "immense high" or something like that, so it fit well, but I guess it was wrong.Smile I also loved how emo Sergei was, cutting himself for no reason...lol
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:47 pm

Spike991 wrote:
[
Really? Which one? Because they are porting both RE0 and REmake right?
I'm pretty sure is was the REmake that they are calling RE: Archives. I'm looking for the article for you, but it is proving difficult to locate... Neutral
Back to top Go down
jonslag
Cerberus
Cerberus
jonslag

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Yeah i totally agree if people like the older games so much why don't they just play them as they are I mean it's just making the same game
and most people know the story already.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:58 pm

jonslag wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Yeah i totally agree if people like the older games so much why don't they just play them as they are I mean it's just making the same game
I think lots of people are fans of the OTS camera style and they want the older games to be remade as such. I wouldn't mind, because even if it didn't turn out good, we'd still have the originals, so there is nothing to lose. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:05 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
jonslag wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I think lots of people are fans of the OTS camera style and they want the older games to be remade as such. I wouldn't mind, because even if it didn't turn out good, we'd still have the originals, so there is nothing to lose. Very Happy

I liked both the original camra angles and the newer ones just as much, in fact I didn't even pay attention to them until I heard people complaining about them...

I have also heard alot of people wanting the original games remade with an RE4 camera, I do not want that at all, I think that if they do remake previous ones they should do it right, and using a different camera or whatever..it will not work out right..

I do however think that the Survivor Series could use a reboot like that, maybe just Survivor with UC types of controls, except being able to move.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:22 pm

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
jonslag wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I liked both the original camra angles and the newer ones just as much, in fact I didn't even pay attention to them until I heard people complaining about them...

I have also heard alot of people wanting the original games remade with an RE4 camera, I do not want that at all, I think that if they do remake previous ones they should do it right, and using a different camera or whatever..it will not work out right..

I do however think that the Survivor Series could use a reboot like that, maybe just Survivor with UC types of controls, except being able to move.Smile
I still stand by my opinion that re doing the camera angles wouldn't kill anybody (I think Smile ) and that whoever is not pleased would still have the originals. Like I said, nothing to lose, a win win situation.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:42 pm

@Lyfes: You don't have anything to lose but Capcom has a buttload of money to lose. It takes A LOT of money to make these OTS games and if they don't sell well, then they are the devil in Capcom's eyes.

@Spike: I've known about that description of Spencer for a long time and that's why I thought Sergei was him also. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remakes???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remakes????   Remakes???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Remakes????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: