Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE5 Documents... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE5 Documents... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE5 Documents... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE5 Documents... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE5 Documents... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE5 Documents... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE5 Documents... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE5 Documents... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE5 Documents... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE5 Documents...

Go down 
+3
frodomir
lyfesArcanum
Spike991
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5 Documents... Empty
PostSubject: RE5 Documents...   RE5 Documents... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:42 pm

Has anyone read all of the RE5 documents? Or does anyone know where they can be found here on the internet?

I know that I have missed a couple of them, and because of RE5's crappy system for the inventory we don't get the document filed to look at later...so it can only be read that first time you go through.Sad

And I also haven't really read those other files that you get after you beat the game...

And I have been wondering what happened to The Organization/The Agency, and what is happening with Umbrella & TRICELL, and maybe even WilPharma...

And Ada too, as she had the sample of Las Plagas and had sent Wesker a fake one...but he obviously had it in RE5...???
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

RE5 Documents... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 Documents...   RE5 Documents... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:04 am

I've been wondering the exact same thing about Ada. I don't know, I haven't read any of the documents yet. Sad
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

RE5 Documents... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 Documents...   RE5 Documents... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:20 am

I think this is what you are looking for

Code:
http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Resident_Evil_5_Files
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

RE5 Documents... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 Documents...   RE5 Documents... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:25 am

@Spike: In RE4 one of Ada's side missions she sent him a fake plagas sample, but in another, she sends him a real one. I can't remember which is which, but the one in which she sends him the real sample is the canon storyline. I've only played Assignment Ada and I can't remember which one she sends in that one. I'm assuming that Seperate Ways is canon just because of how much deeper it is.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5 Documents... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 Documents...   RE5 Documents... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:03 pm

Thanks frodomir.Smile

@Nite, the one where she sends him the fake sample is Separate Ways, and the fifth Ada's Report is where she says she was ordered to give him a fake sample by The Organization.Smile

Assignment Ada is just a minigame, like Mercs I guess, but it isn't a canon part of any storyline...

So canonically she sent him a fake one...but I was wondering how he got Las Plagas..maybe Excella and TRICELL had it, or maybe they got it from Irving...Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

RE5 Documents... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 Documents...   RE5 Documents... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:10 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Thanks frodomir.Smile

@Nite, the one where she sends him the fake sample is Separate Ways, and the fifth Ada's Report is where she says she was ordered to give him a fake sample by The Organization.Smile

Assignment Ada is just a minigame, like Mercs I guess, but it isn't a canon part of any storyline...

So canonically she sent him a fake one...but I was wondering how he got Las Plagas..maybe Excella and TRICELL had it, or maybe they got it from Irving...Smile
I remember Excella in on of the cutscenes saying "Las Plagas was such a success..." bla bla bla "Ourobouros" I think it went like that. But if it did come from her or Irving, where did they get it from?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

RE5 Documents... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 Documents...   RE5 Documents... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:16 pm

Every game has main story and extras... And every new game have more and more extras Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

RE5 Documents... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 Documents...   RE5 Documents... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Yeah, how did Wesker get Las Plagas, you think if he found out Ada tricked him he would be pissed, I dunno, maybe we will find out in Darkside Chronicles (the south america part Spike talked about), hopefully this will answer questions and be a good lightgun game, I mean, it has zombies, what could go wrong lol
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

RE5 Documents... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 Documents...   RE5 Documents... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:31 pm

Hmm I could have sworn that sending him the real sample was canon. But the one I heard that from must have been wrong.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5 Documents... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 Documents...   RE5 Documents... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:44 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
Yeah, how did Wesker get Las Plagas, you think if he found out Ada tricked him he would be pissed, I dunno, maybe we will find out in Darkside Chronicles (the south america part Spike talked about), hopefully this will answer questions and be a good lightgun game, I mean, it has zombies, what could go wrong lol

Yeah I was thinking he could have found out, and maybe that is why Wesker was not with the Organization in RE5...or we don't know since Capcom neglected to even mention they at all, but we do know that Wesker and Ada sure didn't like eachother.Smile

P.S. Indiana, I love your sig.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

RE5 Documents... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 Documents...   RE5 Documents... EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:19 am

Spike991 wrote:
And I have been wondering what happened to The Organization/The Agency, and what is happening with Umbrella & TRICELL, and maybe even WilPharma...
I seem to be the only one with suspicions that TriCell is The Organization... Suspect
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

RE5 Documents... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 Documents...   RE5 Documents... EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:19 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I seem to be the only one with suspicions that TriCell is The Organization... Suspect
Possibly. Wesker was working with Excella after all.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

RE5 Documents... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 Documents...   RE5 Documents... EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:23 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Possibly. Wesker was working with Excella after all.
TriCell is the only logical candidate, IMO.

It can't be Wilpharma, because they were as minor (though nonetheless important) in Degeneration as John was in RE1...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE5 Documents... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 Documents...   RE5 Documents... EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:23 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Trust me, you are not the only one with suspicions, but as there is nothing really incriminating for that theory...or otherwise.

I know that The Organization knew Wesker was going to betray them, or at least that he was planning something, so to think that he was still working for this group 4 years after the events of RE4...I doubt it would have happened.Smile
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

RE5 Documents... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 Documents...   RE5 Documents... EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:57 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

It can't be Wilpharma, because they were as minor (though nonetheless important) in Degeneration as John was in RE1...

Yes it may be the fact that they didn't have Las Plagas but from them Tricell was able to obtain there own sample of the g-virus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RE5 Documents... Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE5 Documents...   RE5 Documents... Empty

Back to top Go down

RE5 Documents...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: