HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How long do you think this might take?

Go down 
+6
Regenerator
Spike991
Ghost Leader
Down
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:09 am

Jill Valentine wrote:
well they could definatley go with a few "spin-offs" in the meantime, theres still Ada's story and Hunks story to cover as well as more on what happened to Sherry Birkin and even Barry Burton, so spin-offs are definatley inevitiable.
So long as Capcom pays attention to what its gamers want.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:12 am

I may be weird, but I think I'd like a rail shooter like Umbrella Chronicles that was dedicated only to the original RE. I think that'd be fun.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:15 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I may be weird, but I think I'd like a rail shooter like Umbrella Chronicles that was dedicated only to the original RE. I think that'd be fun.
Depends on the system. I don't know if I'd buy a Wii just for one game. And a rail shooter with a controller would be extremely difficult.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:18 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Depends on the system. I don't know if I'd buy a Wii just for one game. And a rail shooter with a controller would be extremely difficult.

Well they could go down the avenue of support and DLC (downloadable content) to add new characters and chapters to RE5, that way they still have a money grinding monkey, dont need to alter a thing in the engine and are keeping the fans hooked with there chosen poison!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:20 am

I doubt they will do that since the story was so linear. They may for mercs and versus though.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:26 am

I saw this video about RE5 versus, and it talked about how almost everyone who was on the leaderboard was S.T.A.R.S. Wesker. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:31 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
I saw this video about RE5 versus, and it talked about how almost everyone who was on the leaderboard was S.T.A.R.S. Wesker. lol!

Yea S.T.A.R.S Wesker destroys at versus because he carries the Hydra and L.HAWK, however midnight Wesker destroys at normal mercs mode because of a cheap combo he can use (handgun headshot followed by cobra strike which always critically hits) and the fact he carries the S&W 500 for 2 shotting bosses (aka the hand-cannon)
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:33 am

Jill Valentine wrote:
Yea S.T.A.R.S Wesker destroys at versus because he carries the Hydra and L.HAWK, however midnight Wesker destroys at normal mercs mode because of a cheap combo he can use (handgun headshot followed by cobra strike which always critically hits) and the fact he carries the S&W 500 for 2 shotting bosses (aka the hand-cannon)
Kind of like H.U.N.K.S neck breaker in RE4 mercs. I love using that.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:37 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Kind of like H.U.N.K.S neck breaker in RE4 mercs. I love using that.

Jill and Chris both get a neckbreaker move too, I prefer Jill's though as it looks cool (jumps on there shoulders before breaking there neck with her thighs and jumping back off), but Wesker's Cobra strike can be done easily, the neckbreakers require positioning.
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:37 am

Jill Valentine wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Well they could go down the avenue of support and DLC (downloadable content) to add new characters and chapters to RE5, that way they still have a money grinding monkey, dont need to alter a thing in the engine and are keeping the fans hooked with there chosen poison!

Oh yeah, DLC.. Thanks for reminding me. I still didn't grab Versus mode.

Yeah they should add a Patch and call it ,"Better Story (we're sorry)"
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:39 am

I liked the story.
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:43 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I liked the story.

Well now I know we can never be friends.

ROFL. Just kidding man.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:46 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I liked the story.
me too, I just didn't like them having Wesker start babbling like a moron in the last fight....although Chris'es line was hillarious!

"Your going to judge us? do you get all your lines from comic book villains?" xD
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:53 am

Voltius wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
I liked the story.

ROFL. Just kidding man.

lol. Well as long as you don't like the live action films. Now THOSE had bad storylines.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:00 pm

[quote="NiteKrawler"]
Voltius wrote:

lol. Well as long as you don't like the live action films. Now THOSE had bad storylines.

oh hell those films were rubbish......Alice is easily the worst RE female EVER, no offense to the actress, more to the script writers.....super human phycic powers and all that jazz were so far away from the RE storyline it wasnt even funny, and Jill's potrayal made me feckin sick....
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:02 pm

Jill Valentine wrote:
oh hell those films were rubbish......Alice is easily the worst RE female EVER, no offense to the actress, more to the script writers.....super human phycic powers and all that jazz were so far away from the RE storyline it wasnt even funny, and Jill's potrayal made me feckin sick....
What didn't you like about movie Jill?

As much as I love game Jill, she can be a bit of a goody two-shoes. Which is something no one can say about movie Jill.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:04 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Jill Valentine wrote:
What didn't you like about Jill?

Arogant, cocky, brash and often resorts to violence....not one bit like RE's true Jill...

she also kicks ass in RE5, and in remake she is a lot less of a goody two shoes (disarms barry and you can decide if you give him his gun back or not which choosing not would result in his death)

the only character I liked was the black guy "GTA motha F**ka 10 points!!" he was awesome xDD
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:33 pm

I didn't like movie Jill either. It wasn't her at all. Actually, every single live action film girl was terrible. They were all this big stereotypical badass with a bad attitude. Even Claire was like that. All the girls were basically clones of eachother. Boring.
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:20 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Voltius wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
I liked the story.

ROFL. Just kidding man.

See. There we go we're friends again. The live actions were atrocious monumental disasters in film making. They made money because of Milla and the brand Resident Evil.

I have to say, I hated the first film for a long time until I mentally stopped treating it like a RE film and more like it's own story. I fell in love with it after that, I still hate the zombies and a lot of other things but the style, music, location, and Milla saved it. Was a little too badass but nothing like the other 2 RE's. In the first one she still struggled, she still felt fragile and vulnerable yet was strong. I hated how everyone's a secret agent now a days though.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Jill Valentine wrote:
the only character I liked was the black guy "GTA motha F**ka 10 points!!" he was awesome xDD
yeah he was the best when it came to having a good laugh during the film
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long do you think this might take?   How long do you think this might take? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How long do you think this might take?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2