Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!

Go down 
+2
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! Empty
PostSubject: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:38 am

On the cargo ship, when Wesker is waiting for Sheva and Chris Redfield, Wesker could have taken of in his plane and spread Uroboros before Sheva and Chris located him. I don't know why he waited there for them?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:53 am

He was waiting until he was far enough out to sea that he could take off in his jet. You'll notice that when Chris and Sheva get thrown over the railing, the hangar begins to rise up into the outside so the jet could take off.
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:31 pm

Don't you remember what Chris said to Sheva before they got there... "Wesker isn't the kind of guy who lets grudges go." Wesker was waiting there so he could kill Chris himself or Chris could interfere with his plans again.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:17 pm

Nah, if that were true, Wesker would have killed Chris in the first fight instead of leaving. Spreading Uruburos was top priority for him at this time.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:04 pm

Here is a little mistake on Wesker's part in Umbrella Chronicles...

At the Management Training Facility, when down where the Ecliptic Express was wrecked, Wesker basically told Serei that he was leaving Umbrella, after telling him his plans a day prior to, then he gets mad at how Sergei blocked him out of the Umbrella Mainframe system.:)lol
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Sergei is the one who blocked him out? Where is that info available?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:03 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Sergei is the one who blocked him out? Where is that info available?

Well the dirty deed was done primarily by Red Queen, but as a result of Wesker's blabber mouthing to Sergei, that is what made that moment possible.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:17 pm

I thought it was done only by Red Queen since she "saw" him "die". I didn't think Sergei had anything to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:07 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I thought it was done only by Red Queen since she "saw" him "die". I didn't think Sergei had anything to do with it.

Saw him die?

I don't know how she would have done that, I don't recall any cameras or anything, plus Sergei was the only one to really know what Wesker was up to(as a result of Wesker's babbling), and I guess Birkin too, but anyway it seems a bit coincidental that Wesker would be blocked out as of 24 hours since he went and said he was turning.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:43 am

As if the Red Queen needs cameras. She's like God...or Santa lol. But I really don't know, I'm taking your word for it. It's the most logical way.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:03 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
As if the Red Queen needs cameras. She's like God...or Santa lol. But I really don't know, I'm taking your word for it. It's the most logical way.

Thanks.Smile But regardless of who actually did the dirty work, it was no doubt Wesker's fault for telling one of Umbrella's higher ups...what was he thinking...Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:08 pm

Yeah, I'm just not sure how exactly Ol' Red Queen works. Like if she actually NEEDS cameras or not to see. I mean, Umbrella is pretty advanced. Anyway, Wesker makes a lot of the classic villain mistakes. Especially when he doesn't just kill his enemies right away. He likes to monologue to his "prey" like most villains. When he was fighting Chris and Jill at the Spencer Estate, it was so obvious that he was just toying with them. He could have killed them in a second.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:12 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah, I'm just not sure how exactly Ol' Red Queen works. Like if she actually NEEDS cameras or not to see. I mean, Umbrella is pretty advanced. Anyway, Wesker makes a lot of the classic villain mistakes. Especially when he doesn't just kill his enemies right away. He likes to monologue to his "prey" like most villains. When he was fighting Chris and Jill at the Spencer Estate, it was so obvious that he was just toying with them. He could have killed them in a second.

lol, the classic mistakes, he was making them so often I thought he was going to make them outfits and have dinner with them like Dr. No.Smile

I didn't like the monologueing either, that was not him at all....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:23 pm

I didn't mind...I still love his character soooo much.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:29 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I didn't mind...I still love his character soooo much.

I wouldn't have minded it as much if they hadn't gone and changed one of most important things about him, his voice...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:48 pm

You just love that guy in your pic too much lol. I've always thought his voice was done very well considering how many people have done it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:07 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
You just love that guy in your pic too much lol. I've always thought his voice was done very well considering how many people have done it.

Yeah maybe, he was really terrific, and he wasn't a bit name, and seeing him in the few movies he is in is also really nice, he was really great with the fans too.Smile

There have only been a few, there was the original guy, then Richard Waugh(CVX, RE0, RE4, Wesker's Report), then Peter Jessop(REmake) and now D.C. Douglas...

But in any case Waugh was one of the most memorable and most defining in the series, the ones that match up with voices for the characters are Alyson Court(Claire), Sally Cahill(Ada), Paul Mercier(Leon), and I think that both Diego Matamores and the guy from RE0 did a terrific job on Birkin, although they weren't the same guy they both sounded like him in different moods and stuff.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:57 pm

Well two people is enough to ruin a character. But 4 people and still having him basically the same is incredible.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Well two people is enough to ruin a character. But 4 people and still having him basically the same is incredible.

You mean Wesker's four different voice actors keeping it the same? As they were all different, the first guy had a sort of weak voice and it was completely american, Jessop had a voice more befitting after hearing Waugh's interpretation, but it was completely american too, then of course Waugh had a slight brit/american while Douglas had a complete brit type of voice, in fact a few times in RE5, like when you are supposed to hide from Wesker, he says, "There you are!", and he sounds very british, generically so...
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:39 am

Speaking of mistakes, wtf was Enrico doing in RE 0, he was supposed to be with the rest of Bravo team, but instead he ends up in the power station talking to Rebecca, and then he leaves again. What did he do? Drop bravo team off at the mansion, run 10 miles to the training facility, talk to Rebecca, then run back to find his team dead? Wtf?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:05 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
Speaking of mistakes, wtf was Enrico doing in RE 0, he was supposed to be with the rest of Bravo team, but instead he ends up in the power station talking to Rebecca, and then he leaves again. What did he do? Drop bravo team off at the mansion, run 10 miles to the training facility, talk to Rebecca, then run back to find his team dead? Wtf?
There's no proof he was ever in the training facility. Rebecca ran into him in the lab near the train platform, then said she "never saw him again" in a voice-over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!   Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake! Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny Resident Evil 5 Mistake!
Page 1 of 1