HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5?

Go down 
+9
charlieRE2
Ghost Leader
Spike991
PublicEnemy
Regenerator
frodomir
Wesker
Bernard
Zombie
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombie
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Zombie

What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? Empty
PostSubject: What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5?   What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:11 am

Ok so Resident Evil 5 is only a bit more than a month away now, and like many Im sure, can't wait to get our stubby little hands on it. So heres a question for all your RE fans.

"What are you going to do first as soon as you get Resident Evil 5 ?"

Are you gonna rush home from the gaming store and spend a all nighter trying to finish the game from start to finish in one sitting, are you gonna invite a friend to play multiplayer with, or take your time exploring every nook and cranny of the game, OR faint from excitement after realizing your about to play a new Resident Evil game ? affraid

Personally I think I'm going to be exploring every Nook and Cranny of the game, taking my sweet o time, trying to take in as much as I can in one day after I stop gazing at the magnificent box of course. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JNRoDz
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5?   What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:06 am

Well,when I get it,I gonna carry him and after unlocke the box which contain the game,then,grab the DVD,press the button on my Xbox(that I don't have) abd insert the DVD inside

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5?   What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:26 am

I'll buy the pc port when it's out Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5?   What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:19 pm

Wesker wrote:
I'll buy the pc port when it's out Smile

same here...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5?   What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:45 pm

well I will explore every single nook and crany in the game...I hate missing something in a game
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5?   What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:57 pm

Well at first ill stop gettin on this forum to avoid spoilers. Twisted Evil

and for real,I dont know,ill probably get an Xbox only for this game (with 2 joysticks to play along with my father)
but i first have to get the money,so wait and see....
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5?   What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:18 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
Well at first ill stop gettin on this forum to avoid spoilers. Twisted Evil

and for real,I dont know,ill probably get an Xbox only for this game (with 2 joysticks to play along with my father)
but i first have to get the money,so wait and see....

Lucky u, u have soembody who will play with u...

My father stopped playing games... And my brother is too small to play games like this... Not scared, but he doesn't know how to play them... He loves driving around...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5?   What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:07 pm

I actually have this idea, originally I wanted to play all of the RE games before I played RE5, but I wouldn't want to sit down and play over a days worth of stuff with RE5 collecting dust, so before, which will have to be sometime in the not too distant future, I will play the games to record the cutscene from all of the games, then I can watch them all like a cool movie, then play RE5...Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5?   What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:02 pm

Unwrap the box, take the disc out, and install the game on my PS3 hard drive.

DUUUUUUH! Neutral
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5?   What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:56 pm

i did want to play through all the games again like spike before i played 5 but its not gonna happen. i have a few people i have promised to play co op with so i will search absolutely everything the game. i am gonna take my time Smile
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5?   What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:09 pm

Im going to open the game, play it, but only for the Story Telling and Wesker/Jill. I already have low expectations going in for the fact that I have to pull a 180 everytime an enemy gets to close. At least in Re4 it wasnt so fucking crowded, so you could stop and shoot, and not get butt fucked every second of it.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5?   What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:16 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
Im going to open the game, play it, but only for the Story Telling and Wesker/Jill. I already have low expectations going in for the fact that I have to pull a 180 everytime an enemy gets to close. At least in Re4 it wasnt so fucking crowded, so you could stop and shoot, and not get butt fucked every second of it.

Yeah, its bad thing... No matter if you count whole billions of them, they will keep coming
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5?   What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:33 am

I'm going to rush back home from Game Stop, and then play RE5 all night!! Smile
Back to top Go down
bennett211085
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5?   What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:07 am

I'll be queing at gamestation in the morning with all the other nerds, then on opening time I'll wrestle my way to the front of the q knifing anyone who gets in my way, I'll be first to purchase and will then replenish my health by smoking a fat green herb on the way back to my car. I'll drive home flat out knocking down anyone who strays into my path and then get home and proceed to play the game through till the end on hard LOL

Add me fool: ColdAsIce23 <psn
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5?   What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:33 am

bennett211085 wrote:
I'll be queing at gamestation in the morning with all the other nerds, then on opening time I'll wrestle my way to the front of the q knifing anyone who gets in my way, I'll be first to purchase and will then replenish my health by smoking a fat green herb on the way back to my car. I'll drive home flat out knocking down anyone who strays into my path and then get home and proceed to play the game through till the end on hard LOL
Why don't you just put the game on reserve beforehand? You wouldn't need to knife any nerds, just stand back, watch them kill each other trying to get their copies first, then when the corpses are strewn out, just walk right up, take your copy, and go home. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5?   What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:17 am

First, I'll buy a 360, which will be my first purchase as soon as I move back to the States. Then, RE5 will most likely be the first game I buy! I'll most likely pull an all nighter. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5?   What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:42 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
bennett211085 wrote:
Why don't you just put the game on reserve beforehand? You wouldn't need to knife any nerds, just stand back, watch them kill each other trying to get their copies first, then when the corpses are strewn out, just walk right up, take your copy, and go home. Very Happy

I got better:ambush the truck who carry the Re5's to your video games store and take a copy,so youll get it before anyone.(yeah dont forget to take some Rpg)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5?   What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are YOU going to do when you first get Resident Evil 5?
Page 1 of 1