HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Spider-Man apparently out of the MCU
The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptyYesterday at 9:02 pm by Ghost Leader

» A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...
The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:58 pm by Ghost Leader

» Have you ever wanted to know what the definition of "sad" is?
The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:54 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil random banter...
The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:12 pm by Ghost Leader

» Terminator: Dark Fate
The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:30 pm by Ghost Leader

» The Boys
The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 11:35 pm by Ghost Leader

» It is a Crisis!
The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 8:31 am by DeathShadows

» Resident Evil Zero Sucks?!
The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! Vote_lcapThe Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! Voting_barThe Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! Vote_lcapThe Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! Voting_barThe Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye

The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Rock
Zombie
Zombie

The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! Empty
PostSubject: The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies!   The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptyTue May 07, 2019 2:19 pm

The Nurse.
The Nun.
Annabelle.

That new 'Curse' film counts as well, and apparently more tie-in films are on the way. Neutral

Because... why not? clown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies!   The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptyTue May 07, 2019 11:27 pm

As long as they keep using real stories as inspiration, I'm fine with it. Seriously, I told someone that Annabelle the cursed doll was actually real and after bringing up pictures of her and the story behind her, the guy turned white as a ghost right in front of my eyes.

And the scene with the nun in Conjuring 2 is one of the most terrifying things I've ever seen.

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
White Rock
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies!   The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! EmptyFri May 10, 2019 7:08 am

I wish I had made a short film for that contest, but I cannot make movies to save myself! My acting isn't that great, and I cannot edit well, but I would have to do a course on the subject.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies!   The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies!
Page 1 of 1