» Biohazard: Valiant Raid
Curse: The Eye of Isis EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:17 pm by White Rock

» The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan
Curse: The Eye of Isis EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:04 pm by White Rock

» Creepshow
Curse: The Eye of Isis EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:42 pm by White Rock

» Ghostbusters 2020
Curse: The Eye of Isis EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:37 am by Ghost Leader

» IMDb sucks. They don't believe this is Sylvester Stallone...
Curse: The Eye of Isis EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 9:56 pm by White Rock

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
Curse: The Eye of Isis Vote_lcapCurse: The Eye of Isis Voting_barCurse: The Eye of Isis Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
Curse: The Eye of Isis Vote_lcapCurse: The Eye of Isis Voting_barCurse: The Eye of Isis Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye
DeathShadows

Curse: The Eye of Isis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Rock
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network TpotzPolly516

Curse: The Eye of Isis Empty
PostSubject: Curse: The Eye of Isis   Curse: The Eye of Isis EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 1:56 am

The fun ain't stopping today.

Basically, this game is another huge rip off, of Resident Evil. But instead of exploring a mansion, you're in a big museum in London, England.

What I recall being so annoying was that after you killed the zombie like security men, a load of this yellow mist would appear and if you touched it, your health meter would go down until you used healing salts, I think. You could use clubs to fight enemies too, apart from guns. And I recall I got quite far into it, but I haven't played it since like, 2010. There was tons of having to run back to rooms at opposite sides of the museum, and you easily got lost.

I have the PS2 version.

clown

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Curse: The Eye of Isis   Curse: The Eye of Isis EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 7:28 am

I don't see what makes this a Resident Evil ripoff, the story is quite different.

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
White Rock
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Curse: The Eye of Isis   Curse: The Eye of Isis EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 12:51 am

The gameplay is the same. Yeah, maybe the term rip-off is too much with me. Wink

But maybe they took inspiration from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Curse: The Eye of Isis   Curse: The Eye of Isis EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 9:09 am

White Rock wrote:
The gameplay is the same. Yeah, maybe the term rip-off is too much with me. Wink

But maybe they took inspiration from it.
Resident Evil was one of the "it" things when it first released, so it stands to reason that other developers would emulate its gameplay to draw in some of those fans. Same reason so many shooter games went the multiplayer-centric action route after CoD achieved mainstream success in 2007. Fortunately, that time has passed and CoD is in its twilight years now, with open-world games like GTA and RDR being the new fad that devs are emulating.

PerseusRad wrote:

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
White Rock
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Curse: The Eye of Isis   Curse: The Eye of Isis EmptyWed May 29, 2019 12:43 am

I heard a rumor that we may get a trailer for RE8 next week. I typed in RE8 news on Google and there was a page heavily promoting something that "Evil VR" said on Twitter about news that may be coming on 6 June, and this is from an alleged Capcom insider. Still, I always take stuff like this with a grain of salt. He has been reputed in the past to be correct about some of the hearsay being spread around.

https://www.ibtimes.com/resident-evil-8-will-feature-hook-man-more-bioweapons-insiders-say-2795247

I kind of feel like setting up my PS2 and playing some retro games. I don't mind the old graphics at all. But as technology moves on, I can see why a lot of people lose their appeal in them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Curse: The Eye of Isis   Curse: The Eye of Isis EmptyWed May 29, 2019 6:38 pm

White Rock wrote:
I heard a rumor that we may get a trailer for RE8 next week. I typed in RE8 news on Google and there was a page heavily promoting something that "Evil VR" said on Twitter about news that may be coming on 6 June, and this is from an alleged Capcom insider. Still, I always take stuff like this with a grain of salt. He has been reputed in the past to be correct about some of the hearsay being spread around.

https://www.ibtimes.com/resident-evil-8-will-feature-hook-man-more-bioweapons-insiders-say-2795247

I kind of feel like setting up my PS2 and playing some retro games. I don't mind the old graphics at all. But as technology moves on, I can see why a lot of people lose their appeal in them.
Wrong thread, maybe?

http://residentevilforums.forumotion.com/t5993-resident-evil-8

PerseusRad wrote:

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curse: The Eye of Isis   Curse: The Eye of Isis Empty

Back to top Go down

Curse: The Eye of Isis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic :: Video Games-