HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Spider-Man apparently out of the MCU
What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptyYesterday at 9:02 pm by Ghost Leader

» A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...
What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:58 pm by Ghost Leader

» Have you ever wanted to know what the definition of "sad" is?
What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:54 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil random banter...
What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:12 pm by Ghost Leader

» Terminator: Dark Fate
What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:30 pm by Ghost Leader

» The Boys
What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 11:35 pm by Ghost Leader

» It is a Crisis!
What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 8:31 am by DeathShadows

» Resident Evil Zero Sucks?!
What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
What was the best spin off game for you?  Vote_lcapWhat was the best spin off game for you?  Voting_barWhat was the best spin off game for you?  Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
What was the best spin off game for you?  Vote_lcapWhat was the best spin off game for you?  Voting_barWhat was the best spin off game for you?  Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye

What was the best spin off game for you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Rock
Zombie
Zombie

What was the best spin off game for you?  Empty
PostSubject: What was the best spin off game for you?    What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 7:48 am

I liked the two Outbreak games. The others are very lame, besides the Revelations games. I think it is a bad sign when any franchise gets awful tie-in media.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

What was the best spin off game for you?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was the best spin off game for you?    What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 5:28 pm

I was never an uber big fan of any of them, TBH.

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What was the best spin off game for you?
Page 1 of 1