HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Capcom considers the RE2 remake canon...
What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Ghost Leader

» GhostWire: Tokyo
What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptyYesterday at 5:56 am by White Rock

» Days Gone
What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 4:05 pm by Ghost Leader

» Please, God, tell me it isn't so...
What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 8:23 am by Bulls-3ye

» Forum Rules [READ BEFORE POSTING]
What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 6:56 pm by Ghost Leader

» This is kind of pathetic...
What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 2:54 am by White Rock

» Rambo V: Last Blood
What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:22 am by White Rock

» Forum Rules [OUTDATED]
What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptyThu May 30, 2019 9:01 pm by Ghost Leader

» Curse: The Eye of Isis
What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptyWed May 29, 2019 6:38 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Ghost Leader
What was the best spin off game for you?  Vote_lcapWhat was the best spin off game for you?  Voting_barWhat was the best spin off game for you?  Vote_rcap 
White Rock
What was the best spin off game for you?  Vote_lcapWhat was the best spin off game for you?  Voting_barWhat was the best spin off game for you?  Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye

What was the best spin off game for you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Rock
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network TpotzPolly516

What was the best spin off game for you?  Empty
PostSubject: What was the best spin off game for you?    What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 7:48 am

I liked the two Outbreak games. The others are very lame, besides the Revelations games. I think it is a bad sign when any franchise gets awful tie-in media.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What was the best spin off game for you?    What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 5:28 pm

I was never an uber big fan of any of them, TBH.

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
White Rock
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network TpotzPolly516

PostSubject: Re: What was the best spin off game for you?    What was the best spin off game for you?  EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 1:01 am

I like the Chronicles games because they reveal what went on during the main games. If anybody was interested in learning of how Wesker survived, it was presented there. I just hated the on rails concept. I hope that never comes back to the series.

I also thought the Outbreak games were great in that regard as well, as you saw Nicholai and Marvin prior to their official appearances. I think the Revelations games try to stay faithful to the main games by closely including the general controls. But I think Capcom has dodged bullets with copyright plagiarism before. I mentioned this stuff in prior posts, but they need to be careful that when they rip off something, the people never find out about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the best spin off game for you?    What was the best spin off game for you?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What was the best spin off game for you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: