HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling... Empty
PostSubject: Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...   Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling... EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 12:00 pm

Some creep in New Zealand joined a Resident Evil site called Biohaze to act like a normal user, after having previously spammed using the name, CJ Melendez. He's the guy who posts at Rely on Horror, but he wasn't the person who actually spammed. Now I did the noble thing by alerting "Mr. Rod" about this deception, and he didn't care. He banned me for 2 weeks and when I came back, I couldn't send private messages anymore. I've been on Biohaze for 10 years with different aliases, but even now, half of them don't act like they care about me. When I wrote to their web host years ago about the same sort of issues, I had my account erased, when I was only doing the right thing. Nobody likes being abused, and certain trolls have abused me for over 15 years. It did calm down, but only a little.

Beware! The moderators on Biohaze *DO NOT* do anything about him at all. He has made my online habits no longer safe nor a pleasure, and he got my friend's address on YouTube, and sent people we don't know to his door. He stalks me on IMDb.com, puts fake posters on pages relating to my filmography, edits and screws up threads and articles I made on Wikia, Wikipedia, Love Forum, Biohaze, and abuses me at similar forums with *TONS* of IDs, even if he is reported and banned. His current Biohaze accounts are Gimpy and Rawhide, and the profiles even have avatars featuring people I know - a friend in college, and an actor from a film I was in as an extra. I've already told Yama about this crap, but neither he nor his 'staff' act on my complaints. The asshole harasses me on a daily basis at Love Forum especially. In fact, he kept post bombing on their forums practically every single day for the past month or so, demanding I be banned, so I was recently banned just because they gave into his stupidity, yet I posted there for over 5 years. They don't even have moderators, which is why he keeps on doing it.

Be careful: This guy is a psycho and a nuisance, who never quits! He claims I deserved to go to jail, and sundry.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...   Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling... EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 7:20 pm

This guy sounds like a real creep AND a real asshole.

Now, unfortunately for him, he comes on here, Imma lure him straight into a trap...

That is, if he gets as personal as you say he does.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...   Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling... EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 10:40 pm

This is why i only come here to talk Resident Evil. I've tried other places, they suck. Its just a shame that URL business destroyed our user traffic.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...   Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling... EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 5:14 pm

We'll keep an eye out and ban him every which way from Sunday if he shows up here.

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...   Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling... EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:10 am

His name is Chris Morse. He is in cahoots with Weed. They were on Evil Unleashed, over 10 years ago.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...   Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling... EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 7:03 pm

I will surely crush him we'll keep an eye on that guy. We don't want our peaceful forum filled by those creeps just like him. We really hate spamming around here.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...   Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling... EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 10:30 am

Well, now I'm not sure if he is the guy who ran Evil Unleashed. He attempted to flood my inbox with eBay password request emails recently. I signed into the account to change my email address after I saw that he had sent me a pile of them on 10 December, but because I closed the account on eBay, I couldn't change it. Fortunately, I can turn off incoming emails on AOL. Then if I want to receive an activation email from anywhere or contact anyone, I can temporarily put emails back on for a few minutes. So it's fine if he wishes to continue being an idiot. He can keep wasting his time trying to flood my inbox with emails, but I can set it up where nothing even reaches me. The thing is, it's a bit unpleasant to get spam emails from places where someone doesn't need to know the person's email address to fire off password requests (normally, the user ID is all one needs). These days, nobody can be bothered spamming so much, as you usually have to complete a picture match game each time you send off an email, and normally when someone uses a proxy, the system must suspect that, so it doesn't go through even if the answers are correct. I'm glad they are putting more anti-spam measures on sites to stop this sort of abuse.

Try not to use obvious email addresses. If your online nickname was something like, CanadaRocksOhYes, then maybe somebody who wanted to follow you around could enter an address like canadarocksohyes[at]gmail.com, as lots of people use Gmail these days. I'd advised against that, as it means you can be found on other sites so easily, especially if you like to use the same aliases, which many people do.

I think his ISP is Xtra, in New Zealand. He really isn't very intelligent at all. He posted on numerous New Zealand articles at Wikipedia, and one time, I noticed that he used an IP address from Xtra after editing an article I was updating, because he just wanted to be a nuisance. It's not likely to be a proxy, as finding working proxies for a country like New Zealand is very hard. People did tell me he would slip up eventually. Although I sent an abuse report to Xtra, and nobody replied.

That's the thing with ISP abuse departments - they rarely respond. How am I going to know if he was spoken to? He also ended up harassing me on Biohaze, Wikia, Wikipedia, Love Forum, Get Satisfaction, YouTube, IMDb.com, and also some other movie database, I seen he put entries for films I appear in on there. He made fake posters for films I'm in, and 'liked' them, which subscribes users to future updates (that's a bit like stalking someone, but it is not really illegal stalking as no law states you cannot tag somebody). He also found my friend's address from a video we shot in and around his home, and several people went there, thinking I had things to sell on Gumtree.

I think there's something up with The Horror Is Alive; I changed my email address and I didn't get an activation email. There's a huge lack of activity there now, and the moderators are rarely around, so I cannot post in pending status. I wanted to reply to the new thread by TheBatMan.

Either way, online abuse is a widespread problem, because idiots that have access to a PC always ruin the Internet. TheBatMan and I both got banned on Biohaze. TheBatMan wasn't really flaming anyone. They knew "Rawhide" was harassing me too, but they just didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...   Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling... EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:10 am

It's possible he's brown nosing one or more of the mods and thus they're turning a blind eye. I've been a victim of that crap myself, so I know how you feel. The only real way to deal with online trolls is to do your best to ignore them. Attention is what they're after and if you refuse to give that to them, they'll get bored and move on.

In regards to him getting people to go to your friend's house, do you have anything that might link him to the incident? I don't know what jurisdiction you're in, but generally the police can't do anything unless the suspect in question has a means of doing harm, like knowing where you live and such. Being across sovereign borders makes it even more difficult. I would suggest to your friend to get a baseball bat, if he doesn't already have one, and keep it at hand for the time being.

Like I said, I'll keep a lookout for anyone fitting this description. And if you suspect any new members might be this guy, don't hesitate to let me know. I'll do my best to make sure REF stays a positive environment for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...   Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling... Empty

Back to top Go down

Biohaze has moderators that aren't the full shilling...
Page 1 of 1