» Resident Evil 2 remake talk...
Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:17 pm by Nobudy

» Your first Zombie Film
Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:56 pm by Ssplain

» What do you want for future games?
Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:36 pm by Ssplain

» What has happen??
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:44 am by Nobudy

» Many new Resident Evil announcements coming this year!
Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:30 am by Bulls-3ye

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:27 pm by DeathShadows

» Wesker's Report
Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:44 am by Mass Distraction

» I'd like to challenge PWNERX
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:59 pm by White Rock

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Ghost Leader

zeolite

Nobudy

Share | 

Based on Commercial: Does RE:7 or RE:FC seem better than last games or each other

Go down 

Better Commercial or Based onTrailer does it seem better than Others
Final Chapter vs 5th Movie (Does 6th look like its going to be better than 5th)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Final Chapter seems better than Other Movies (Based on Trailer)
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
Final Chapter vs Trailers of Other Movies
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Biohazard Trailer vs 6th Game (Does 7th look like its going to be better than 5th)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Biohazard seems better than Other Games (Based on Trailer)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Biohazard vs Trailers of Other Games
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Do you prefer the older RE Games (1-3, Code VX, Remakes, etc)?
33%
 33% [ 2 ]
Do you prefer the older RE Games (4-6, Chronicles, Rev1 & 2, etc)?
33%
 33% [ 2 ]
Do you prefer the older RE Movies (1-5)?
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Do you prefer the older RE Movies (CGIs)?
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Lukong
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Based on Commercial: Does RE:7 or RE:FC seem better than last games or each other   Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:10 pm

I'm asking Rev Players, not saying RE:Game, RE:Movies or RE:Fans are totally bias (As Some RE:Games -RE2, Rev1 & Rev2- I like, and some RE:Movies - Degeneration & Extinction- I like), but RE:Rev fans hoping to see Rev3 and some of us excited for 3rd CGI movie and/or RE2:Remake.

About RE:7
[RE7: TGS 2016 Gameplay Commercial][RE7: E3 2016 Commercial]
Though I've watched both Trailers (And some Gameplay on Demo, that might not be in Game)and Biohazard seems to be going towards Silent Hill or following trends like Umbrella Corps (I'm a little upset, but I watch a video and found out they've been trying to do this for a long time. so I understand if they just got to their dreams).
Though the only FP Game I've enjoyed was Skyrim (due to no Hit Radius) ...though if someone has to go out of your way to say "it has combat"...Game recognize Game and Capcom, we can't see you.
If people complained about the small maps on RE:UC...I wonder if Horror is going to make it better (Most likely as this is what RE:1 & 2 were like, Combat is better when there is a lot of space while Horror is great in small spaces...long ago I thought Linear = Small space...I didn't know what it meant)
Puzzles look way more thought out and goodly challenge, but the one commercial with the cop and car is what I wish for the most, a world of effected by Umbrella decisions, though the situation I dislike and the camera.

About REM:FC
REM: International Trailer
As for Final Chapter commercial...you know those commercials that put the best scenes in the trailer...this one looks like it (The Ballerina Eli part is really cool though), but looking at the last commercials and movies the action looks better...even though they walked away from zombies.
Pacing (Moving to fast) for RE:Movie is what I think ruins the series compared to why The Walking Dead, ZNation, Fear the Walking Dead and The Strain...then again Harry Potter had how many movies and did very well.

Last edited by Lukong on Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:22 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Based on Commercial: Does RE:7 or RE:FC seem better than last games or each other   Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:22 pm

What.

I just... what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Based on Commercial: Does RE:7 or RE:FC seem better than last games or each other   Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:54 am

Okay, I'm trying to understand... Are you asking if the commercials for RE7 and Final Chapter have been better than the trailers for the previous games and movies, or are you asking if RE7 and Final Chapter are better than the previous titles? Because the former would make sense, while the latter really wouldn't, at least at this point in time. And how does this tie to the whole Revelations series?

And you're asking this from... Revelations players, specifically? I think it's safe to say that most people who have played Revelations have also played the rest of the series or at least some of it. If that's the only reason this is in "Revelations", I'm moving it to "Discussion".

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Based on Commercial: Does RE:7 or RE:FC seem better than last games or each other   Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:08 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Okay, I'm trying to understand... Are you asking if the commercials for RE7 and Final Chapter have been better than the trailers for the previous games and movies, or are you asking if RE7 and Final Chapter are better than the previous titles? Because the former would make sense, while the latter really wouldn't, at least at this point in time. And how does this tie to the whole Revelations series?

And you're asking this from... Revelations players, specifically? I think it's safe to say that most people who have played Revelations have also played the rest of the series or at least some of it. If that's the only reason this is in "Revelations", I'm moving it to "Discussion".

I'm just going to call shenanigans, because RE2 had the best trailer and it wasn't even mentioned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Lukong
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Based on Commercial: Does RE:7 or RE:FC seem better than last games or each other   Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I was asking for a comparison of Comercial to Comercial, but then I also realize some people judge the whole game based on the commerical so I simply asking along the lines of "Based on commerical do you think its going to be better than last installments in the series"

Cause technically you can tell RE7 is going to be FPS like Chronciles & the that one title that never saw the light of day. They had to show us Combat (cause we almost thought there wasn't) and the settings aren't the usual hallways, open areas and rooms (Referring to the garage scene). Last it seems like we might get a vehicle to drive (I hope its free roam).

Quote :
Reason I ask Rev Players is due cause unlike RE:6-4, RE:Games are more action focused while 1-3 were more Horror. Rev1 is more action as well. Though unlike the rest of series REV doesn't seem too important to CAPCOM.
Though sometimes I feel REV was used in 2 ways for RE7, the puzzles that are effect between 2 timelines (RE7 = VHS Tape & REV2 = Barry Team vs Claire's Team, monsters go from fast to slow) and the horror (even though its more silent hill than REV).
I asked cause REV2 may not be the full RE experience like 6 or 5, but compared to the last REs it stuck closer to both RE7 (Puzzles & little bit of horror) and RE:FC (action).
Also there might not be a REV3...too soon to judge?

PWNERX wrote:
I'm just going to call shenanigans, because RE2 had the best trailer and it wasn't even mentioned.
Then you wouldn't vote, poll has a limit of 10...besides you show your support by not voting. Then again I can add 2 more New vs Old
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Based on Commercial: Does RE:7 or RE:FC seem better than last games or each other   Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:34 am

Lukong wrote:
I was asking for a comparison of Comercial to Comercial, but then I also realize some people judge the whole game based on the commerical so I simply asking along the lines of "Based on commerical do you think its going to be better than last installments in the series"

That is... actually a surprisingly good point.

Lukong wrote:
Cause technically you can tell RE7 is going to be FPS like Chronciles & the that one title that never saw the light of day. They had to show us Combat (cause we almost thought there wasn't) and the settings aren't the usual hallways, open areas and rooms (Referring to the garage scene). Last it seems like we might get a vehicle to drive (I hope its free roam).

More good points. Chronicles wasn't technically a FPS, though, it was a railshooter. RE7, I think, is more akin to the Survivor series, if we were to refer to an older title. What unreleased game are you referring to, by the way? The original concept for RE1?

Lukong wrote:
Quote :
Reason I ask Rev Players is due cause unlike RE:6-4, RE:Games are more action focused while 1-3 were more Horror. Rev1 is more action as well. Though unlike the rest of series REV doesn't seem too important to CAPCOM.
Though sometimes I feel REV was used in 2 ways for RE7, the puzzles that are effect between 2 timelines (RE7 = VHS Tape & REV2 = Barry Team vs Claire's Team, monsters go from fast to slow) and the horror (even though its more silent hill than REV).
I asked cause REV2 may not be the full RE experience like 6 or 5, but compared to the last REs it stuck closer to both RE7 (Puzzles & little bit of horror) and RE:FC (action).
Also there might not be a REV3...too soon to judge?

Yeah, I'm still moving this to main discussion since this isn't technically about either of the Revelations games. I get that this is geared more towards people who enjoyed Revelations but still.

I still don't get how RE7 is in any way similar to Silent Hill. The horror in that series came from the fears of the main characteres being brought to life, which is a rather terrifying thought and gave a lot to the psychological horror, which is the sub genre those games belong to. RE7 really isn't psychological horror at all. It's just horror in first person perspective.

As for RER3, nobody knows. The people behind RER2 said they'd like to make a third entry but I'm just guessing Capcom is rather busy with RE7 and the RE2 remake at the moment.

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
White Rock
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer

PostSubject: Re: Based on Commercial: Does RE:7 or RE:FC seem better than last games or each other   Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:06 am

Man, Capcom released yet another trailer with that guy named Pete (or his voice actor) talking about Chris. It lasts 2 minutes and is spoilers free. But why are they putting out so many damn trailers? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Based on Commercial: Does RE:7 or RE:FC seem better than last games or each other   

Back to top Go down

Based on Commercial: Does RE:7 or RE:FC seem better than last games or each other
Page 1 of 1