HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I have shocking news about Revelations 2

Go down 
+2
PAULSAMSON
Ghost Leader
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

I have shocking news about Revelations 2 Empty
PostSubject: I have shocking news about Revelations 2   I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:17 pm

So I played it.

Yeah, shocking, isn't it? Better check with your church, because it might be snowing in Hell right now.

So, anyway, yeah, I played it. As with RE4, it's not bad on its own, and admittedly it takes some steps in the right direction with a creepy atmosphere, no enemy ammunition drops, and not too many cheap jump scares (the few it had didn't work on me anyway), but truthfully it wasn't anything close to what you guys hyped it up to be, IMO. The story was meh honestly. Any Moira... I'd never endorse violence against women, but in the name of Zeus, I've never wanted slap a chick so hard in my life.

Now how Barry is supposed to have gotten his hands on an SR-47, of which only seven units were ever made, is lost on me.

Told you it would shock you, didn't I?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: I have shocking news about Revelations 2   I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 11:08 pm

what ending did you get?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: I have shocking news about Revelations 2   I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 7:25 am

Well, Barry is part of the NRA, so the SR-47 issue partially makes sense...

But then again, I still need to play REV1 and 2, so I have no clue as to where he acquires it. Otherwise, I'd be more curious about him ending up with a Mateba 6 Unica as well.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I have shocking news about Revelations 2   I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 10:40 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
what ending did you get?
Good first time, bad second time.

PWNERX wrote:

But then again, I still need to play REV1 and 2, so I have no clue as to where he acquires it. Otherwise, I'd be more curious about him ending up with a Mateba 6 Unica as well.
He has it from the start of the game. But being in the NRA doesn't change the fact that only seven were ever made. Six disappeared into US Special Operations Command's clutches for field testing (they decided not to buy anymore since they didn't work as well as hoped in their intended role) and one is in a museum. The Mateba Autorevolver was at least produced in small numbers for commercial sales and is plausible, albeit unlikely.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: I have shocking news about Revelations 2   I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 10:50 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
what ending did you get?
Good first time, bad second time.

PWNERX wrote:

He has it from the start of the game. But being in the NRA doesn't change the fact that only seven were ever made. Six disappeared into US Special Operations Command's clutches for field testing (they decided not to buy anymore since they didn't work as well as hoped in their intended role) and one is in a museum. The Mateba Autorevolver was at least produced in small numbers for commercial sales and is plausible, albeit unlikely.

All I can think of is either the renaming of one rifle led to being mistaken for an incredibly rare rifle, or Barry Burton former Spec-OPS confirmed.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I have shocking news about Revelations 2   I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 12:15 pm

PWNERX wrote:
All I can think of is either the renaming of one rifle led to being mistaken for an incredibly rare rifle, or Barry Burton former Spec-OPS confirmed.
I can't really buy either, honestly. One of the problems with shooter games is frequently including extremely rare or one-off guns simply because they "look cool". It annoys me in Rev 2 because, for the most part, it seems Capcom actually did their research and made sure to include mostly Russian weapons appropriate to the setting.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: I have shocking news about Revelations 2   I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 7:37 am

Congratulations! I hoped you enjoyed yourself, Berry was awesome, Claire was awesome, Moira was....erm....

Ghost Leader wrote:
Any Moira... I'd never endorse violence against women, but in the name of Zeus, I've never wanted slap a chick so hard in my life.

Well said.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: I have shocking news about Revelations 2   I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 7:48 am

TerraSavior wrote:
Congratulations! I hoped you enjoyed yourself, Berry was awesome, Claire was awesome, Moira was....erm....

Ghost Leader wrote:
Any Moira... I'd never endorse violence against women, but in the name of Zeus, I've never wanted slap a chick so hard in my life.

Well said.

i replayed the first episode with my brother the other day, I can swear Moira said the exact line twice in just 2 minutes "srsly, what the faaaak", yeah, that line
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I have shocking news about Revelations 2   I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 11:23 am

TerraSavior wrote:
Congratulations! I hoped you enjoyed yourself
I'm underwhelmed and won't be bothering with the extra episodes or any DLC.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: I have shocking news about Revelations 2   I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:39 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
TerraSavior wrote:

play ORC, I heard that was pure n old survivor horror *trollface
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: I have shocking news about Revelations 2   I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 5:45 pm

Yeah, Moira, what a waste of human life. I did enjoy some of the game mechanics, the invisible enemies were actually fun instead of frustrating because you'd hear them buzz around and creep up on you, but from what I can remember the story wasn't terribly strong. I don't remember much from it; maybe I'll have to replay it.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: I have shocking news about Revelations 2   I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:56 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
TerraSavior wrote:

Well...at least you tried. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: I have shocking news about Revelations 2   I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 9:09 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
TerraSavior wrote:

play ORC, I heard that was pure n old survivor horror *trollface
You must have forgotten I already have...
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: I have shocking news about Revelations 2   I have shocking news about Revelations 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 5:42 pm

I think I have around 40 hours in the game, I got all the trophys and did everything i could except red alert mode in raid but ill get around to it.

Its a pretty good game certainly not the best ill agree along with most of the resident evil games lately anyway that the story isnt bad but underwhelming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have shocking news about Revelations 2   I have shocking news about Revelations 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I have shocking news about Revelations 2
Page 1 of 1