HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...
Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:58 pm by Ghost Leader

» Have you ever wanted to know what the definition of "sad" is?
Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:54 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil random banter...
Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:12 pm by Ghost Leader

» Terminator: Dark Fate
Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:30 pm by Ghost Leader

» The Boys
Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 11:35 pm by Ghost Leader

» It is a Crisis!
Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 8:31 am by DeathShadows

» Resident Evil Zero Sucks?!
Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 pm by Ghost Leader

» Creepshow
Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:50 am by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
Someone from the past - Page 2 Vote_lcapSomeone from the past - Page 2 Voting_barSomeone from the past - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
Someone from the past - Page 2 Vote_lcapSomeone from the past - Page 2 Voting_barSomeone from the past - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye

Someone from the past

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ladydemolatron
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ladydemolatron

Steam : lorddemolatron

Someone from the past - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone from the past   Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 6:04 am

Welcome back of you on forum, even you not recognize me as im new member of forum but still more liking when forums are alive and with discussions than dead ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revenant662
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Revenant662

PostSubject: Re: Someone from the past   Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2016 11:47 am

Mister Albert Wesker wrote:
Revenant662 wrote:
Welcome to the forum dude, look forward to seeing your posts and opinions about the series.
Yeah well i've been here longer than you, but thanks anyway dude Smile Cool
That may have been true but you're new to me, hence the welcome dude and no problem you're welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance

PostSubject: Re: Someone from the past   Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 8:56 pm

Oh and RebelliousQueen Smile ? When and why did you change your username? Personally, i liked ''Miss Claire Redfield'' a little more Cool .
Sorry it took me for a long time to answer your question. I talked to Vandal to changed my Username for good. I personally made this one and I'm loving it. Good to have you back again so what do you think about RE7 did you already played the demo? For me it's good. Brings back so many memories. It was a hellish nightmare all over again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mister Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: Someone from the past   Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 10:41 am

Ah... so after a long break again i decided to come back only to find out that this site was nowhere to be found on Google. I contacted Mass Distraction and he explained everything how this place had died and what not.

Since this site is so hard to find nowadays, i doubt anyone's going to see this post, but let's see if i'm lucky!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bulls-3ye
Cerberus
Cerberus
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: Someone from the past   Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 11:12 pm

I still pop in from time to time. As do several others, but it is hard to get a proper discussion going. Still we get little spikes in activity sometimes. Usually when some big news happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mister Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Someone from the past   Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 8:13 am

Bulls-3ye wrote:
I still pop in from time to time. As do several others, but it is hard to get a proper discussion going. Still we get little spikes in activity sometimes. Usually when some big news happens.
Ah... i see. Well, at least there's SOME activity. I figured this place would get up and running again now that REmake 2 is so close to release.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssplain
Zombie
Zombie
Ssplain

Steam : Splain

PostSubject: Re: Someone from the past   Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 3:03 pm

Ah... so after a long break again i decided to come back only to find out that this site was nowhere to be found on Google. I contacted Mass Distraction and he explained everything how this place had died and what not.

Since this site is so hard to find nowadays, i doubt anyone's going to see this post, but let's see if i'm lucky!

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Mister Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Someone from the past   Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 8:15 am

Ssplain wrote:

Welcome back!
Thanks, man Cool. It's a shame this forum has gone to this state. This used to be one of my favorite forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bulls-3ye
Cerberus
Cerberus
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: Someone from the past   Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 7:31 am

Ssplain wrote:

Welcome back!
Thanks, man Cool. It's a shame this forum has gone to this state. This used to be one of my favorite forums.

Tell me about it, most other Resident Evil boards are trash. I miss this place the way it used to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mister Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Someone from the past   Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 8:40 am

Bulls-3ye wrote:

Tell me about it, most other Resident Evil boards are trash. I miss this place the way it used to be.
Exactly, this is THE Resident Evil forum for me. None of the others exist for me. I hope you stay here with me, friend. Together we can at least try to get this board back to life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bulls-3ye
Cerberus
Cerberus
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: Someone from the past   Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 4:05 am

Bulls-3ye wrote:

Exactly, this is THE Resident Evil forum for me. None of the others exist for me. I hope you stay here with me, friend. Together we can at least try to get this board back to life.

We can only hope. Maybe we can post on other boards, try and lure people over here. LoL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Someone from the past   Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 7:04 pm

Bulls-3ye wrote:
Bulls-3ye wrote:

We can only hope. Maybe we can post on other boards, try and lure people over here. LoL!
Advertising other boards officially isn't allowed here, so it might be problematic if another board where you advertise us wants to reverse advertise. I say "officially" because I think it's an asinine rule that should be thrown out without ceremony, mostly because A) it limits our exposure and B) Down advertising REF on another forum I frequented was exactly how I found this place.

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bulls-3ye
Cerberus
Cerberus
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: Someone from the past   Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 7:44 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Bulls-3ye wrote:
Bulls-3ye wrote:

Advertising other boards officially isn't allowed here, so it might be problematic if another board where you advertise us wants to reverse advertise. I say "officially" because I think it's an asinine rule that should be thrown out without ceremony, mostly because A) it limits our exposure and B) Down advertising REF on another forum I frequented was exactly how I found this place.

Well i did try posting a link on Reddit months back, very little response unfortunately. Sad
https://www.reddit.com/r/residentevil/comments/84kvyk/anyone_ever_been_to_resident_evil_forumsnet/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
White Rock
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Someone from the past   Someone from the past - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:32 pm

I've not been on forums for a while, because of reasons I'd rather not delve into. However, when I got back, I saw that this Kiwi moron had been screwing with my Wikia entries by redirecting them. Some have also been deleted.

This guy has been stalking me since mid-2017 on many sites, and he knows I have a page on IMDb. He also harasses me on YouTube under the name of "James Slayer" and he once thanked me for mentioning New Zealand in a video I may have since removed, and it's a dead giveaway that it's him each time he resurfaces, since he called me a gimp. He used the name "Gimpy" elsewhere and posted a lot of vile spam using different pseudonyms.

I did contact his ISP (known as Spark) ages ago, but I am from the UK, so it's awkward getting something done about his abuse. From how he posts, he seems to think I'm not around anymore. It's best to fully ignore his kind and report their antics quietly. Trolls normally give up when they aren't getting the desired reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone from the past   Someone from the past - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone from the past
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2