HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1

Go down 
+2
Ghost Leader
r-zone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
r-zone
Cerberus
Cerberus

Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1 Empty
PostSubject: Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1   Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:54 am

In RE 1 you find a file in the room with the deer head and gem ( in the psone version it's called Orders and the Remake/Remastered it's called Mail from the chief of security) which contains the orders that Umbrella have set for Wesker.

As well as luring the STARS to the mansion, obtaining combat data and then destroying the entire mansion facility, he was also instructed to collect two embryo's of every mutated specimen except for the tyrant.

I wonder why they didn't want any collected for the tyrant.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1   Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:03 am

IIRC, that Tyrant was considered a failure.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1   Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:22 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

And yet, Wesker still believed (at the time), that it was the Ultimate Biological Weapon (and to Jill, called Tyrant or something).
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
r-zone
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1   Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:12 am

Quote :

Was it ? I wonder why. Granted it wasn't the ultimate B.O.W that Wesker was to accord it but it still seemed vicious and lethal enough to be a formidable threat. I'll concede that I know next to nothing about the science regarding the B.O.W.s but even if it was considred a failure shouldn't they still want embryo's of it, so as to improve on manufacturing future tyrants ?
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1   Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:49 pm

The T-002 wasn't considered a failure, it was just irrelevant as work had already begun on the T-103. The embryo of the T-002 was cloned and evacuated from the mansion prior to the disaster, hence the adult specimen wasn't needed anymore.

But the recorded combat data Sergei downloaded to UMF-013 of the T-002's battle against the STARS was used to make the T-103 even more combat effective.

The T-001 was a failure, hence its disposal.
Back to top Go down
zeolite
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
zeolite

PostSubject: Re: Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1   Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 11:45 am

I wondered why as well. In the first game I can't recall anything that says it was a failure or that work on the Tyrant 103 had already begun. I also can't remember anything in the original that says the tyrant had been cloned and evacuated from the mansion before the disaster.
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1   Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 6:36 pm

zeolite wrote:
I wondered why as well. In the first game I can't recall anything that says it was a failure or that work on the Tyrant 103 had already begun. I also can't remember anything in the original that says the tyrant had been cloned and evacuated from the mansion before the disaster.

That's because there is nothing in the English version that tells you this.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1   Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 8:29 pm

TheBatMan wrote:
zeolite wrote:

Somebody needs to make a perfect version of RE1 on PS1. With correct translations and 0 censorship. Just, we NEED a way to patch the PS1 game for this.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1   Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:02 am

PWNERX wrote:
TheBatMan wrote:
zeolite wrote:

Somebody needs to make a perfect version of RE1 on PS1. With correct translations and 0 censorship. Just, we NEED a way to patch the PS1 game for this.

the french and german versions of the first director's cut (not the dual shock version) are uncensored. Since the game was enver translated to spanish, there was a fan translation that used the french as a base and replaced the text, so maybe someone replaced the french text with english to make a uncensored ps1 eng version.

here's the uncensored intro of the german DC:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1   Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Orders/ Mail from the chief of security file from RE 1
Page 1 of 1