Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6?

Go down 
+14
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Indiana Jones
AnotherREfan
TyrantVirus
Kytte
charlieRE2
Umbrella Spy
Albert Wesker
Chloe Smith
Regenerator
Ghost Leader
frodomir
Spike991
ChrisSherry
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you think there should be a Resident Evil 6?
Yes
Resident Evil 6? Vote_lcap40%Resident Evil 6? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
No
Resident Evil 6? Vote_lcap0%Resident Evil 6? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
Resident Evil 6? Vote_lcap60%Resident Evil 6? Vote_rcap
 60% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:43 pm

I know Resident Evil 5 isn't out yet, but, Do you think there will be a Resident Evil 6?
I've been reading other forums, and comments on Youtube so on, that say things like RE5 is going to be the end of the RE series, or at least the main series. I don't know, I'm hopeing there is going to be more Resident Evil games, but what do all of you think?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:45 pm

Well, like you said, RE5 isn't out yet, so until we know how RE5 ends, we can't really tell, but I would think from what we know right now that RE6 probably isn't going to happen, I would think that some more side stories will come in.Smile So I voted maybe.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:24 pm

It will be... NO matter who dies capcom earns lots of money on RE... they wont quit it that soon, unless they fuck it up...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:37 pm

It will make me sad if the main storyline of RE is done, like with Chris, Leon, so on... but, I will be happy if there are side stories, kind of like Resident evil: Survivor, With Ark, I love that game! Smile

But, I'm hopeing that some how that the main storyline wont be over after RE5 Smile
Maybe Rebecca can come back in RE6? and somehow meet up with Billy again lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:38 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
It will make me sad if the main storyline of RE is done, like with Chris, Leon, so on... but, I will be happy if there are side stories, kind of like Resident evil: Survivor, With Ark, I love that game! Smile

But, I'm hopeing that some how that the main storyline wont be over after RE5 Smile

Yeah, I am sure that they won't let there most lucrative business go down just because it is time, they are definately going to milk RE dry.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:41 pm

Like Spike said, we can't really be sure until we see RE5's ending. I like to hope that there will be at least one more game with a T/G-virus outbreak and zombies before the franchise ends.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:58 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Yeah, I am sure that they won't let there most lucrative business go down just because it is time, they are definately going to milk RE dry.Smile

lol probably Smile

Quote :
Like Spike said, we can't really be sure until we see RE5's ending. I like to hope that there will be at least one more game with a T/G-virus outbreak and zombies before the franchise ends.

I agree, That would be awesome!
and it would be good for the last Resident Evil, the zombies are back, for one more time! Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 7:18 pm

I'm saying maybe until afer RE5 comes out then we will know for sure
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Cerberus
Cerberus
Chloe Smith

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:14 pm

If they can continue the Sherry Birkin story that has been open since 1998 in Resident Evil 5, I don't think that I would have a problem with Resident Evil 6. I'd much rather have her story arc closed in Resident Evil 5, though. Either way, as long as all of the stories are closed off, I think either 5 or 6 would be a good ending point.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:25 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
If they can continue the Sherry Birkin story that has been open since 1998 in Resident Evil 5, I don't think that I would have a problem with Resident Evil 6. I'd much rather have her story arc closed in Resident Evil 5, though. Either way, as long as all of the stories are closed off, I think either 5 or 6 would be a good ending point.

Yeah, that sounds pretty good for an ending.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:35 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:

True, I like that Sherry's story is going to conutine in RE5, and if everyone, Like Rebecca, who hasn't been seen since RE1, is talked about in RE5, then they probably are going to end, or it would be a good ending for the Resident Evil Series, you get to know what happen to all the characters. Which I read somewhere that, that is going to happen, I don't remember where I read it though. lol

Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:38 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Chloe Smith wrote:

True, I like that Sherry's story is going to conutine in RE5, and if everyone, Like Rebecca, who hasn't been seen since RE1, is talked about in RE5, then they probably are going to end, or it would be a good ending for the Resident Evil Series, you get to know what happen to all the characters. Which I read somewhere that, that is going to happen, I don't remember where I read it though. lol

Smile

I had really been hoping for some kind of reunion with all of the heroes for the finale, but I don't know if that is going to happen in RE5, it might, but who knows. Chris, Jill, Billy, Rebecca, Carlos, Claire, Leon, the whole gang, even though some of them don't know eachother yet.Wink
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:45 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Chloe Smith wrote:

Smile

I had really been hoping for some kind of reunion with all of the heroes for the finale, but I don't know if that is going to happen in RE5, it might, but who knows. Chris, Jill, Billy, Rebecca, Carlos, Claire, Leon, the whole gang, even though some of them don't know eachother yet.Wink

Me too!!!! I just never thought It would ever happen! lol Smile
This is so cool, I don't think I've ever met someone who thought the samething should happen! Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:47 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Chloe Smith wrote:

Smile

This is so cool, I don't think I've ever met someone who thought the samething should happen! Smile

lol, really? I think while it would be cool, I really don't know what it would be like, all of those different personalities mixed in one room so to speak, I just can't picture it.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:58 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Chloe Smith wrote:

Smile

lol, really? I think while it would be cool, I really don't know what it would be like, all of those different personalities mixed in one room so to speak, I just can't picture it.Smile

Yeah Smile

It would be VERY entertaining, and funny! lol!
and one of the best endings for a series ever! Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:28 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
It will make me sad if the main storyline of RE is done, like with Chris, Leon, so on...

Claire will survive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:04 am

I voted yes.Resident Evil never die as you said already.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:14 am

frodomir wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
It will make me sad if the main storyline of RE is done, like with Chris, Leon, so on...

Claire will survive Very Happy

Smile She will lol

Quote :
I voted yes.Resident Evil never die as you said already.

Smile true lol

Last edited by ChrisSherry on Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 9:47 pm

i dont know if re5 is awesome and the hisory is good maybe re6 must be realised
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:50 pm

there will be a resident evil 6 and more i imagine. spike is right in saying that resident evil is a big earner for capcom. i hope shinji mikami gets back on it though.
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:59 pm

There should be an RE6 provided they don't mess up RE5
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:23 pm

Kytte wrote:

Why u think that will screw it up?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:33 pm

frodomir wrote:
Kytte wrote:

Well, I agree with Kytte, seeing how they were lazy in RE UC, Degeneration, not that them being lazy comletely screwed up the games, it did take a few points off for me, but they were still terrific, and they could do the same thing for RE5, and even worse.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:48 am

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Kytte wrote:

Well, I agree with Kytte, seeing how they were lazy in RE UC, Degeneration, not that them being lazy comletely screwed up the games, it did take a few points off for me, but they were still terrific, and they could do the same thing for RE5, and even worse.Smile

Lazy about Degeneration... WDF?? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:41 pm

frodomir wrote:

Lazy about Degeneration... WDF?? Evil or Very Mad[/quote]

Yeah, it had great voices, mainly Alyson Court & Paul Mercier returning for their respective roles, but there were plenty of lazy things about it too, like the flashback scene that I have mentioned before, where it was supposed to be from September 29th, 1998, but they didn't even make it look like them at that time period, they reused the same character models, and that is one really lazy thing, and for some reason they made Leon look really weird, his face and everything. I can say that Claire was really nice in it, but mainly Leon, and the flashback scenes.Smile
Resident Evil 6? Leon__10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resident Evil 6? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6?   Resident Evil 6? Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next