HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod

Go down 
+12
PublicEnemy
Edboy
MC Wesker
bete
Kytte
Spike991
frodomir
Leon Kennedy
Bernard
Regenerator
Down
Indiana Jones
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:00 pm

Yes, I do use a hl2 character as a base, mostly just to get the size right, anyways, hunks finished

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=735192

Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 OutbreakHunk
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:15 pm

That is pretty nice, did you make the face from scratch? I know that he is blonde, but we have never gotten a good look at his face, unless you count the RE3 Epilogue...
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:24 pm

No, actually its from Outbreak File #2, they were making a part 3, but it was canned, and they left these models on the disk.

and also, if you used a gameshark, you could even play as the characters, in fact, I played with someone online who was using hunk, and then I almost crapped myself in amazement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbZgIU__DyU

Go to 3:15 in the vid to see the costume in action
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:31 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
No, actually its from Outbreak File #2, they were making a part 3, but it was canned, and they left these models on the disk.

and also, if you used a gameshark, you could even play as the characters, in fact, I played with someone online who was using hunk, and then I almost crapped myself in amazement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbZgIU__DyU

Go to 3:15 in the vid to see the costume in action

Oh I think I read about that, where he was playable on the disk or something...wasn't there a Nicholai that could have been used too?

I do know about the other one where you can play as HUNK, but was it only with Gameshark? Aren't you able to unlock the USS outfit? It wasn't actually HUNK it was a USS member, not that there was a difference in the appearance, but the name was USS, and I unlocked it using a code breaker, but I assumed there was a more truthful way to do it as well...but as Outbreak had alot of unlockables, I decided to save myself a few years getting everything.Smile
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:59 pm

lol, yeah I dont wanna sound like a guy with no life, but I played so much outbreak file 2 that I actually got infinate ammo, and all the costumes. Sucks that the servers went down, I loved that game alot, and not alot of people did.

But yes, there was no way to unlock hunk without cheating.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
lol, yeah I dont wanna sound like a guy with no life, but I played so much outbreak file 2 that I actually got infinate ammo, and all the costumes. Sucks that the servers went down, I loved that game alot, and not alot of people did.

But yes, there was no way to unlock hunk without cheating.

No you don't sound like a guy with no life....

I am glad I used the code breaker then.Smile I used it on both Outbreaks, but I still played through both games numerous times, the regular way.

The main thing I wanted to unlock were the cutscenes, but it is too bad that the first Outbreak had alot of scenes that were not available in the extras, only when you actually played the game...
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:30 pm

So HUNK is in Outbreak? Lol never wouldda thunk it.

Anyways, I don't have G-Mod, but IS there any way I could create a render? IE: What program?
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:39 pm

Oh, yeah, 3DS Max 09
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:59 pm

Leon Kennedy wrote:
So HUNK is in Outbreak? Lol never wouldda thunk it.

Anyways, I don't have G-Mod, but IS there any way I could create a render? IE: What program?

Not HUNK, but just a generic USS member.Smile
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:36 pm

No, its hunk alright, you just have to cheat to get him, the model i posted IS infact the same Hunk
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:16 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
No, its hunk alright, you just have to cheat to get him, the model i posted IS infact the same Hunk

In File#2?

Maybe this is something different then, as the one I am able to play as is a generic USS guy, gas mask, but it doesn't say it is HUNK, unless you are playing with something different...

I used a code breaker thing, and it was to unlock all of the extras, but how do you get HUNK then?Smile
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:45 pm

Gameshark codes I believe, theres more than just hunk on the disc though, theres also random crap like this:

Rusty posted this Recently, I just remembered it:

Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 BIRKINOUTBREAK
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:28 am

That is pretty cool, and it seems that they didn't finish Birkin's face, which may be why we only saw him in angles where his head was not seen in the opening.Smile

Also here is a link on youtube for a video showing HUNK in Outbreak.Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbZgIU__DyU&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:32 pm

So Jones, you know how to Rip from PS2 games right?

That Kevin you have, did you rip it? If so, could you post a link.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:26 pm

This one might be MarioKart's, but I have ripped from Outbreak, I have a toolset for it, only problem is that the Outbreak toolset doesnt come with a texture converter (tm2-Outbreak Format-to bitmap), infact, im not even sure if one exists. But, there is a way to get the textures, Im not sure who found it out first, but 3D ripper can extract textures from the PS2 emulator, so thats how people were able to get them. Simply by just changing their in-game character and ripping the scene.

Anyways, Heres Kevin RPD + Kevin Cowboy, all credits go to Mariokart

http://www.mediafire.com/?qkmtyktyyy5

Oh and btw, Hunk is finished as well, I would link this to facepunch, but its really freaking slow, so Ill post this MF link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2ujm4yqyqwm
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:31 am

Indiana Jones wrote:

Oh and btw, Hunk is finished as well, I would link this to facepunch, but its really freaking slow, so Ill post this MF link:

Great work,10/10!
you are skilled in skinning.

but I have few questions:
Is there a HUNK model with his gas mask On?

and your signature with the screen of Jill sandwich(lol),it is a garrysmod model?
because it looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:11 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:

Great work,10/10!

and your signature with the screen of Jill sandwich(lol),it is a garrysmod model?

Yes, there is a hunk with the mask on, and yes, the Jill is on garrysmod, once Facepunch is working ill post a link to it, Mariokart64n made the Jill
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:00 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:

Great work,10/10!

Yes, there is a hunk with the mask on, and yes, the Jill is on garrysmod, once Facepunch is working ill post a link to it, Mariokart64n made the Jill
It's not a Sandwich, it's The Sandvich. (Team Fortress 2)
Anyways, thanks for Kevin, I'll be porting him to re4.

You mentioned tools right? Do you know where I can get them?
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:34 pm

Oh yeah, they were on the old darkmatter, I can give them to you, but they only work for max and cant rip textures
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:57 am

Indiana Jones wrote:
Oh yeah, they were on the old darkmatter, I can give them to you, but they only work for max and cant rip textures

alright, what file type are they ripped to? .max? Milkshape has a wide array of importers.

Hey, Jones, I'm gonna port Barry to RE4, is that alright?

Last edited by Leon Kennedy on Sun May 17, 2009 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New info)
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 5:20 pm

Obj, but it doesnt work in milkshape you need max, and no I dont mind if you port Barry
Back to top Go down
HUNK
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
HUNK

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:54 am

Indiana Jones wrote:
This one might be MarioKart's, but I have ripped from Outbreak, I have a toolset for it, only problem is that the Outbreak toolset doesnt come with a texture converter (tm2-Outbreak Format-to bitmap), infact, im not even sure if one exists. But, there is a way to get the textures, Im not sure who found it out first, but 3D ripper can extract textures from the PS2 emulator, so thats how people were able to get them. Simply by just changing their in-game character and ripping the scene.

Anyways, Heres Kevin RPD + Kevin Cowboy, all credits go to Mariokart

http://www.mediafire.com/?qkmtyktyyy5

hey indiana jones, is it possible that you can make a player model in garrysmod of HUNK w/gasmask. btw nice models you've done. excellent work and nice sig
Back to top Go down
http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/HUNK
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:19 pm

During the summer, possibly
Back to top Go down
HUNK
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
HUNK

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:49 pm

thats cool, if you do, let me know. i would like to use it for my RP server on HL2DM
Back to top Go down
http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/HUNK
ljonny
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:16 am

Hey nce mod. i got the Mr.X models for GTA sa if you dont have the mr.x i was thinking you could rigg them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod   Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Remake - Garrys Mod
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next