HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:58 pm by Ghost Leader

» Have you ever wanted to know what the definition of "sad" is?
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:54 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil random banter...
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:12 pm by Ghost Leader

» Terminator: Dark Fate
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:30 pm by Ghost Leader

» The Boys
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 11:35 pm by Ghost Leader

» It is a Crisis!
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 8:31 am by DeathShadows

» Resident Evil Zero Sucks?!
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 pm by Ghost Leader

» Creepshow
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:50 am by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 Vote_lcap(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 Voting_bar(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 Vote_lcap(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 Voting_bar(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye

(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ChrisSherry
Umbrella Security Service
ChrisSherry

(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:08 am

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
You've got a point! Smile

But at least we have gotten a couple of things in the like 4 year interval.Smile

True, True, I'm still waiting for new trailers though, at least 2 more? Smile lol

Yeah, some new ones would be nice, but I think that Umbrella Chronicles and Degeneration have given us some good stuff before RE5.Smile

Yeah Smile I wonder if a new trailer will come out this month? It would be awesome if The girl in the red dress "Sherry" was in it again Smile
And I agree!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
You've got a point! Smile

But at least we have gotten a couple of things in the like 4 year interval.Smile

True, True, I'm still waiting for new trailers though, at least 2 more? Smile lol

Yeah, some new ones would be nice, but I think that Umbrella Chronicles and Degeneration have given us some good stuff before RE5.Smile

Yeah Smile I wonder if a new trailer will come out this month? It would be awesome if The girl in the red dress "Sherry" was in it again Smile
And I agree!

Well they showed Red Dress in the Tricell trailer, but it was very brief, maybe in the next one.Smile

I know! Smile "Please! Somebody help me!" I'm crossing my fingers for another trailer with her in it! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 6:32 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Well they showed Red Dress in the Tricell trailer, but it was very brief, maybe in the next one.Smile

I know! Smile "Please! Somebody help me!" I'm crossing my fingers for another trailer with her in it! Smile

Quote :
But I am not sure where the pic of Chris holding the lady in the red dress came from???Smile

Me either, the first time I saw it was on a Youtube video, I think lol
I like it though! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Quote :
But I am not sure where the pic of Chris holding the lady in the red dress came from???Smile

Me either, the first time I saw it was on a Youtube video, I think lol
I like it though! Smile

I don't remember it on a video, I had seen it once before in a magazine, but other than that I am not sure.Smile
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 Re5_sh13

It was made by a fan, they were wondering who shes was Smile
I kind of remember seeing it in a magazine too lol

Great pictures! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:51 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Great pictures! Smile

It was made by a fan? I didn't know that.Smile Yeah, I had made a new little collage of Sherry from the Tricell trailer.Smile

No, No, sorry, I meant the video that had the picture in it was made by a fan Smile lol
It's Awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Great pictures! Smile

It was made by a fan? I didn't know that.Smile Yeah, I had made a new little collage of Sherry from the Tricell trailer.Smile

No, No, sorry, I meant the video that had the picture in it was made by a fan Smile lol
It's Awesome!

Oh, ok.Smile Yeah it was cool.Smile

Sorry for confusing you.
Yup! and so is your Sherry Collage Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Oh, ok.Smile Yeah it was cool.Smile

Sorry for confusing you.
Yup! and so is your Sherry Collage Smile

That is okay, and thank you.Smile Most of those pics have already been seen, they are all from the trailer, but the one on the bottom left with the blood from her mouth looks sort of like a Glasgow smile.[/quote]

Ok, your welcome! Smile
Where did you find those pictures? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:06 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Ok, your welcome! Smile
Where did you find those pictures? Smile

The Tricell trailer, but you could just do the Print Screen thing and get them onto your paint.Smile

Oh, Yeah, I do that sometimes! lol
Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:08 pm

http://www.pro-gamers.fr/images/stories/News/galerie/re5/1.jpg

I was looking at this picture, I foget about it, (There was more Pictures of the girl in the tube, I can't remember where I saw the other ones though) Sad (It's the small picture on the right side.)

Anyways, In the picture you can pretty much till the girl in the tube is blond... But, I still think in the other pictures, The girl looks like Jill, I don't know, they kind of look different to me.

Maybe there is two girls? lol

Also, I've been watching videos on Youtube, and people have talked about this before, What if the girl in the tube is a Sherry or Girl Clone?

I'm not sure if I like that idea though, I do and I don't, It would be to much like the Resident Evil Movies, Which I like the movies, But, I don't want them to take ideas from the movies, you know? Like they did in Resident Evil: UC, "Red Queen".

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:41 am

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
http://www.pro-gamers.fr/images/stories/News/galerie/re5/1.jpg

I was looking at this picture, I foget about it, (There was more Pictures of the girl in the tube, I can't remember where I saw the other ones though) Sad (It's the small picture on the right side.)

Anyways, In the picture you can pretty much till the girl in the tube is blond... But, I still think in the other pictures, The girl looks like Jill, I don't know, they kind of look different to me.

Maybe there is two girls? lol

Also, I've been watching videos on Youtube, and people have talked about this before, What if the girl in the tube is a Sherry or Girl Clone?

I'm not sure if I like that idea though, I do and I don't, It would be to much like the Resident Evil Movies, Which I like the movies, But, I don't want them to take ideas from the movies, you know? Like they did in Resident Evil: UC, "Red Queen".

What do you think?

I kind of liked the idea of the Red Queen, it was a sort of HAL9000, or GLaDOS type of thing, they could have don't a little more with it, and I wish they had, but maybe they will.Smile

I did too, It was pretty cool, I like when the Red Queen was talking to Wesker lol,
It's just I don't want them to use things that happened/that were in the movies lol Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charlieRE2
Zombie
Zombie
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:32 am

yeah somebody just messaged me on you tube and said that jill is a boss you have to fight. if thats right wow! that would be to weird! hmmmm rumours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:51 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
yeah somebody just messaged me on you tube and said that jill is a boss you have to fight. if thats right wow! that would be to weird! hmmmm rumours.

I've heard about that, and there is some video too?
I haven't seen it though. It would be weird lol Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charlieRE2
Zombie
Zombie
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:03 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

i know!! i dont think i could do it lol
i couldnt kill jill lol i love her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:06 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
charlieRE2 wrote:

i know!! i dont think i could do it lol
i couldnt kill jill lol i love her

lol yeah, It would be pretty sad, but, more sad for Chris.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
charlieRE2
Zombie
Zombie
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:35 pm

yeah . i am so excited to see how resident evil 5 unfolds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kytte
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:56 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
yeah . i am so excited to see how resident evil 5 unfolds Very Happy

Arn't we all Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4