HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:58 pm by Ghost Leader

» Have you ever wanted to know what the definition of "sad" is?
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:54 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil random banter...
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:12 pm by Ghost Leader

» Terminator: Dark Fate
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:30 pm by Ghost Leader

» The Boys
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 11:35 pm by Ghost Leader

» It is a Crisis!
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 8:31 am by DeathShadows

» Resident Evil Zero Sucks?!
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 pm by Ghost Leader

» Creepshow
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:50 am by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 Vote_lcap(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 Voting_bar(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 Vote_lcap(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 Voting_bar(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye

(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chloe Smith
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Chloe Smith

(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:22 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
I said she is a spy, and so what if she doesnt look anything like Jill, Re:Remake's Chris doesn't look anything like RE5 Chris

You're not getting my point. Excella is Excella. Not Jill as a spy. Excella works at TriCell, where as Jill is an ex-S.T.A.R member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
Umbrella Security Service
ChrisSherry

(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:27 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
Theres a normal version of that pic (without the blue) and after studying it I thought she was too white, although that was a while ago, whatever the case, I think that italian girl is Jill, which is good because shes really hot Cool

As we've said before, the Italian woman is Excella. She looks nothing like Jill, heck, Jill isn't even Italian.

Oh, and Chris, I found that little interview here.

http://www.mania.com/capcom-shows-new-lady-for-re-5-new-trailer_article_58526.html

Cool! Thank you very much! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Chloe Smith
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:45 am

Spike991 wrote:
Chloe Smith wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
I said she is a spy, and so what if she doesnt look anything like Jill, Re:Remake's Chris doesn't look anything like RE5 Chris

You're not getting my point. Excella is Excella. Not Jill as a spy. Excella works at TriCell, where as Jill is an ex-S.T.A.R member.

Hey, I was wondering Chloe, do you know who the Boom guy is, or at least his name?

I know he's in a car with Bird-Mask lady, who we all know (who she really is) so it's safe to say he works with Wesker, or more then likely Excella. His name is Jackal, to my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:39 am

Spike991 wrote:
Chloe Smith wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Chloe Smith wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:

Hey, I was wondering Chloe, do you know who the Boom guy is, or at least his name?

I know he's in a car with Bird-Mask lady, who we all know (who she really is) so it's safe to say he works with Wesker, or more then likely Excella. His name is Jackal, to my knowledge.

Jackel? Hmm, that sounds oddly familiar, but it definately is a fitting name regardless.Smile
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 Re5_pi10

Some people think he's Steve Smile
or thought he was. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indiana Jones
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:00 am

Chloe Smith wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:

Any proof, if not, then I still stick with my theory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:07 am

Indiana Jones wrote:
Chloe Smith wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:

Any proof, if not, then I still stick with my theory

Proof? It's already been confrimed the woman who is working with Wesker "The woman in the white dress." Is Excella. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indiana Jones
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:28 am

no, you dont understand, what if shes a spy, Excella might not be a character at all, it might just be Jill in disguise, thats just my idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 9:37 am

Indiana Jones wrote:
no, you dont understand, what if shes a spy, Excella might not be a character at all, it might just be Jill in disguise, thats just my idea

Somehow that chin reminds me on doctor or we that woman is we saw on trailer
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Indiana Jones
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:01 pm

I would say her hair color was pretty close, and if she got a tan that makes sense, because so did Chris, remember, the last time we saw these two was in '03 with the umbrella Chronicles, its been a few years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
I would say her hair color was pretty close, and if she got a tan that makes sense, because so did Chris, remember, the last time we saw these two was in '03 with the umbrella Chronicles, its been a few years.

Yeah, maybe the tan idea is sort of for everyone, Chris, Wesker, etc.Smile But the hair, I don't know about that one, and also what about the fact that she looks absolutely nothing like Jill, and that her voice & accent are nothing like Jill's?
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 Hflkds10

Yeah, and it's already been said, shes in her late 20's, (Jill would be 33)
and she is in charge of Tricell. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Who did it say was in their late 20's? I don't think that Excella is in charge of Tricell, just that she is related to one of the founders or something like that.Smile

It says it on the official RE5 site, Mid to late 20's.

On Wiki it says "Excella Gionne. According to IGN, she is a family member of the founder of the Tricell Pharmaceutical Company and she runs the company's African branch."

But, I remember reading something about her being in charge of Tricell, or at least now, But, I don't remember where that was though. lol Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:18 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Who did it say was in their late 20's? I don't think that Excella is in charge of Tricell, just that she is related to one of the founders or something like that.Smile

On Wiki it says "Excella Gionne. According to IGN, she is a family member of the founder of the Tricell Pharmaceutical Company and she runs the company's African branch."

But, I remember reading something about her being in charge of Tricell, or at least now, But, I don't remember where that was though. lol Smile

Oh, I will check that out, I also read that on Wikipedia, but about her being in charge, I never heard about that, and it would seem not to be true, seeing as the pawns or someone of lesser stature is usually sent in for a group or organization(HUNK, Ada, Wesker, UBCS, etc.).Smile

Smile

I wish I could remember where I read that, lol
I read to much RE5 info and Comments on thing about things, and I mix it all together lol Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chloe Smith
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:50 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Oh, I will check that out, I also read that on Wikipedia, but about her being in charge, I never heard about that, and it would seem not to be true, seeing as the pawns or someone of lesser stature is usually sent in for a group or organization(HUNK, Ada, Wesker, UBCS, etc.).Smile

Smile

I read to much RE5 info and Comments on thing about things, and I mix it all together lol Smile

It's all we have to go off of as of now. Hopefully, more information will be released, but I'd much rather just play the game, and learn the story myself.

Also, very nice signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Smile

It's all we have to go off of as of now. Hopefully, more information will be released, but I'd much rather just play the game, and learn the story myself.

It is, and I agree, I would rather play it too lol

Thank you! Smile

Quote :
Same here, this is going to be a long three months...

Yes it is... But, It's worth it! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

It is, and I agree, I would rather play it too lol

Thank you! Smile

Quote :
Same here, this is going to be a long three months...

Yes it is... But, It's worth it! Smile

Yeah, I would rather wait longer for a really nice game rather than a smaller amount of time for a nothing game.Smile[/quote]

You've got a point! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
You've got a point! Smile

But at least we have gotten a couple of things in the like 4 year interval.Smile

True, True, I'm still waiting for new trailers though, at least 2 more? Smile lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next