HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:58 pm by Ghost Leader

» Have you ever wanted to know what the definition of "sad" is?
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:54 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil random banter...
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:12 pm by Ghost Leader

» Terminator: Dark Fate
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:30 pm by Ghost Leader

» The Boys
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 11:35 pm by Ghost Leader

» It is a Crisis!
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 8:31 am by DeathShadows

» Resident Evil Zero Sucks?!
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 pm by Ghost Leader

» Creepshow
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:50 am by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios Vote_lcap(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios Voting_bar(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios Vote_lcap(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios Voting_bar(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye

(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisSherry
Umbrella Security Service
ChrisSherry

(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios Empty
PostSubject: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:36 am

Okay, first of, I think that Sherry is the girl in the red dress in the newer RE5 Trailers.

(Why do I think this, and that I don't think she’s the girl in the tube?)

I use to but after seeing the new trailers, and the trailer with Jill Valentine's Grave Stone, I'm pretty much %99 sure Jill will be in RE5. And I have recently found out Info on another thread, about the RE5 Demo.

Spoiler:

It might not be true, or real. But, I don't know. If it is true, it's almost a fact that Jill is the girl in the tube or the bird woman, if not both.

In another thread I was talking about the scenarios in RE2, and wondering which one is the true ending.
I just finished playing RE2 with Leon on scenario A, and that's the ending where Claire says "It's not over, I still have to find my brother." and Leon says "Your Right, It's not over." and then he goes into the other part of the train, and says "Goodbye Ada.".

Claire's story continues in Code Veronica, and she is reunited with Chris, Which makes sense for the cannon ending for RE2 ‘Like Spike991’ said in the other thread (RE5, Sherry???)’

And for Leon, he thinks Ada is dead. Until he met her again in RE4, but it seems like he already knew that she was alive? I don’t know. Anyways, I think the Leon A Scenario works out for both Leon and Claire. And even Ada. Because Wesker said in the “Wesker’s Report” he saved Ada before she fall hit the ground. Right…?.

And if this is right, then Claire’s Scenario B is cannon too.

Meaning that Wesker didn’t get the G-Virus, and Sherry didn’t get the G-Virus.

But in Resident Evil Degeneration,
Spoiler:

Which means, that Sherry wouldn’t have the G-Virus or a simple of it, because she didn’t get it, right? And Claire throws Sherry’s locket which had a simple of the G-Virus inside it. Into the Melding pool, On RE2 Claire Scenario (I haven’t beat that Scenario yet, but I have seen clips of it on Youtube)

Anyways, Wesker says “There’s something about this girl.” Which could mean a lot of things, maybe he thought she could be hiding something, like secrets, or what not.

And then finds out she doesn’t… or he could have just kidnapped her because shes William’s daughter, the last of the Birkin blood line. (I’m saying that because, why would she have been taken by the Government if she had family somewhere?)
And he might need her for experiments later. If that is true, I don’t think he’s done that yet. And he did
Spoiler:

And where does Jill fits into all of this?
People off of Youtube think, Chris and Jill fight Wesker sometime before RE5, “2 years before?” (Jill gets killed, or you think she’s does.) Either way Chris escaped some how. Thinking Jill is dead. And she’s not really buried; she just has a tomb stone, Show that she is dead.)

(Back to my ideas, and I'm sure some other people thought of these ideas too.)

Sometime within there, Wesker might have had experiments done on her, since he seems to know that Jill was attacked my Nemesis. (I’m sure this can fit in there somewhere in-between Degeneration and the fight that Chris and Jill may have had with Wesker. Because Degeneration is 3 years before RE5, Jill dead sometime in 2006)

-The End.

I’m not sure about the whole Jill Idea, The people on youtube have good idea’s, so do people on here. Anyways, I not sure about Jill, but I do think she will be in RE5, as tube girl or Bird woman, or she is both.

(When Chris and Sheva get to those Tubes in the RE5 trailer, Chris looks shocked.
And there is that time that Wesker says “Now that your partners arrived, I’ll leave you to two to catch up.” I think he’s talking about Sheva on that part. But, you never know.

As for Sherry, I’m almost 100% Sure she is the girl in the red dress. Yes I could be wrong, everyone has there own ideas, and we will have to wait till RE5 comes out, to find out the truth. (Hopefully) Smile

Also, look at the RE5, Sherry??? thread, to see how much Jill looks like the girl in the tube, and Sherry looks like the girl in the red dress. (and about the whole "She has blond hair and Jill has brown.) It could be the light shes under. lol Smile

What do you think? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:19 am

Hmmm thats an interesting story out there... Points it well, but i don't think Jill is boss... Only if her brain is washed or something...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 am

frodomir wrote:
Hmmm thats an interesting story out there... Points it well, but i don't think Jill is boss... Only if her brain is washed or something...

lol thank you! I get into this stuff alot Smile
Yeah, I agree about the Brain washed, or something. But, I not sure if she will be the last boss or not, I think Wesker will be the main/Last boss, or at least I think he should be Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Chloe Smith
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:49 pm

frodomir wrote:

Spoiler:

Oh, and Spike, I believe Wesker was referring to Sheva. They could possibly be seperated for a little while, then meet back up or something. But I do like the sounds of that for Jill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chloe Smith
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:03 pm

It wouldn't make sense.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chloe Smith
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:09 pm

If we're going that route, then we might also want to talk about the grave. He wants Chris to believe that Jill is infact dead, and have her not even involved. Her involvement in itself is just part of Wesker's plan, in my opinion, if Chris does kill her, and takes off his mask, it will be one of the most emotional scenes, and I think that's what Wesker wants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:42 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Yeah, I agree about the Brain washed, or something. But, I not sure if she will be the last boss or not, I think Wesker will be the main/Last boss, or at least I think he should be Smile

Nah i dont think he will be the main boss... it will be mutated punk again, just like in re4
Back to top Go down
Chloe Smith
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Chloe Smith

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:12 pm

I'm not too sure, I think that Wesker might end up dying in Resident Evil 5. I mean, wouldn't it be epic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:16 pm

Chloe Smith wrote:
I'm not too sure, I think that Wesker might end up dying in Resident Evil 5. I mean, wouldn't it be epic?

Not really... Epic fight, but dying now... After he bothered us all for long time... Nah
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:42 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:

That was an idea I mentioned to Spike in PM. If Wesker experimented on Jill and "enhanced" her, it's true she may not have full control of her mind.

RE5 spoiler
Spoiler:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:15 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Chloe Smith wrote:

Not really... Epic fight, but dying now... After he bothered us all for long time... Nah

Chloe, I definately think that Wesker will die in RE5, in fact if he and Chris don't have an epic battle, and then someone die, then I am going to be very dissapointed. I agree that Wesker will more than likely die.

Frodomir, you don't think that he will die? He and Chris vowed that the next time they met it would be the last, and plus they have carried his character as far as he can go, it is time to die.Smile

Yeah, Even though I don't want Wesker to die, I think they're heading that way Sad
But its either Chris or Wesker, I think the good guys should win Smile
I also think that if Jill is the tube girl/Bird woman, she will die, or be killed, Or (Like a few other people say/or said.), maybe die saving Chris' or Sheva's life?, I don't think Jill would want to be like that, like Wesker. Sad Poor Jill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:57 pm

Please, the last thing I want is Jill to die saving Chris. Waaay too cliche.

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:09 am

Theres a chance that maybe, if it is Jill, She will be the one to kill Wesker?
But, I think it should be Chris. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:56 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Theres a chance that maybe, if it is Jill, She will be the one to kill Wesker?
But, I think it should be Chris. Smile

That is a possibility, but like you said, "it should be Chris" to kill Wesker.Smile

Hmmm... I dont think Chris would be able to kill her... But if she really is bird lady i think Sheva is going to fight her... Classic cat-fight heh Razz

But u never know she might aid Chris...
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:37 pm

Spike991 wrote:
To ChrisSherry, a little collage of the RE3 Epilogue for Claire, and some scenes from RE2 that take place at the same time.Smile
(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios Claire11

Thank you for the collage! It's nice! Smile

This is Claire's A ending right? this is the one where Sherry get's the G-Virus?
I've beat this one, I need to beat Claire's B. Smile

I think my idea/ideas could still work even with the epilogue/epilogues, Claire, Leon, and Sherry have to get off the train sometime after the train ride in Leon's A and Claire's B endings, right? Very Happy

Claire epilogue could be after that right Smile
I mean it is in the Claire A, but it could be the same in B Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios   (RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios Empty

Back to top Go down

(RE5) My Idea's on Sherry Birkin and Jill Valentine + The RE2 Scenarios
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next