HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Capcom considers the RE2 remake canon...
Yo! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Ghost Leader

» GhostWire: Tokyo
Yo! - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:56 am by White Rock

» Days Gone
Yo! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 4:05 pm by Ghost Leader

» Please, God, tell me it isn't so...
Yo! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 8:23 am by Bulls-3ye

» Forum Rules [READ BEFORE POSTING]
Yo! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 6:56 pm by Ghost Leader

» This is kind of pathetic...
Yo! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 2:54 am by White Rock

» Rambo V: Last Blood
Yo! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:22 am by White Rock

» Forum Rules [OUTDATED]
Yo! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 9:01 pm by Ghost Leader

» Curse: The Eye of Isis
Yo! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2019 6:38 pm by Ghost Leader

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Ghost Leader
Yo! - Page 2 Vote_lcapYo! - Page 2 Voting_barYo! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
White Rock
Yo! - Page 2 Vote_lcapYo! - Page 2 Voting_barYo! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye
Yo! - Page 2 Vote_lcapYo! - Page 2 Voting_barYo! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 

Share
 

 Yo!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Posts : 4588
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 35
Location : The State of Insanity

Yo! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo!   Yo! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 11:57 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
MSR wrote:
Oh, my bad. Surely a simple Google search would've told meh that. Just too lazy

Perhaps, but it could just be easier to just ask.

True. Plus it also a allows anyone who also doesn't know to learn some information about this.

Perhaps you are right.

Teh_Spike is right.

But not always right. ^-^
But I'm right, even when I'm wrong.

Oh silly admin. How I admire thee.
You should admire me. I'm a great role model.

_________________
Yo! - Page 2 D4fFX65
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Posts : 4588
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 35
Location : The State of Insanity

Yo! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo!   Yo! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:23 am

MSR wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
MSR wrote:
S.Winters wrote:
MSR wrote:
Oh, my bad. Surely a simple Google search would've told meh that. Just too lazy

Perhaps, but it could just be easier to just ask.

True. Plus it also a allows anyone who also doesn't know to learn some information about this.

Perhaps you are right.

Teh_Spike is right.

But not always right. ^-^
But I'm right, even when I'm wrong.

Wow, you're original.
My avatar is in the dictionary next to the word.

_________________
Yo! - Page 2 D4fFX65
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
S.Winters
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
S.Winters

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 26
Location : Red Oak, Texas

Yo! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo!   Yo! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:32 pm

MSR wrote:
@Winters, Teh_Spike IS right.

Ok, fine. ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

Yo! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo!   Yo! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 2:08 pm

So I found myself out of the basement to welcome this new person. I hope my call brings her back.

And seriously, I kept doing those ridiculous puzzles for months and now I learn the key was under the doormat? Someone will pay dearly.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Yo! - Page 2 Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
S.Winters
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
S.Winters

Posts : 1013
Join date : 2011-10-01
Age : 26
Location : Red Oak, Texas

Yo! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo!   Yo! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:08 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
So I found myself out of the basement to welcome this new person. I hope my call brings her back.

And seriously, I kept doing those ridiculous puzzles for months and now I learn the key was under the doormat? Someone will pay dearly.

It was me. I totally put it under the doormat. Muhahaha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 23
Location : On the Edge of Reality

Yo! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo!   Yo! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:22 pm

S.Winters wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
So I found myself out of the basement to welcome this new person. I hope my call brings her back.

And seriously, I kept doing those ridiculous puzzles for months and now I learn the key was under the doormat? Someone will pay dearly.

It was me. I totally put it under the doormat. Muhahaha!

Maybe we should make these locks easier to figure out. From now on, we require 3 crests (but the third will be split and hidden in two places). This way, everyone will have a chance to get into locked rooms more easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content




Yo! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo!   Yo! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Yo!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: