HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

claire trying to recapture her youth

Go down 
+5
Ghost Leader
chrisredfielmusculo
00biohazard
zeolite
Vandal
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: claire trying to recapture her youth   claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 1:43 pm

Mcghie wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

Dude's not an idiot. He was funny and legit as fuck. There have been way worse members on this board when it comes to attitude and nothing was ever done about them.

We wasn't funny in the slightest.
Being intentional abusive and homophobic is not humor in the slightest.
Just made him look like a pathetic 12 year old "COD troll".
I hear enough remedial nonsense such as this all the time when playing online, I do not expect to come on a forum I've respected for a long time to  
hear a "supposed" adult talking like this, furthermore there could be people that are homosexual on the forum and with his disregard and immaturity has basically alienated them and made them feel unwelcome, or potential new members.
Not saying there is, but you know, you never know.  

Unfortunately, many people nowadays are like this.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: claire trying to recapture her youth   claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:00 pm

PWNERX wrote:

Unfortunately, many people nowadays are like this.

Of course they are and this will never change.
That being said I will still stand up and challenge this kind of attitude because why let them get away with it lol.
Benefit of them doing it on this site, the admins are respectful and friends, so if they see this kind of rule breaking, the ban hammer will just get thrown.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: claire trying to recapture her youth   claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 3:28 pm

Mcghie wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

Dude's not an idiot. He was funny and legit as fuck. There have been way worse members on this board when it comes to attitude and nothing was ever done about them.

We wasn't funny in the slightest.
Being intentional abusive and homophobic is not humor in the slightest.
Just made him look like a pathetic 12 year old "COD troll".
I hear enough remedial nonsense such as this all the time when playing online, I do not expect to come on a forum I've respected for a long time to  
hear a "supposed" adult talking like this, furthermore there could be people that are homosexual on the forum and with his disregard and immaturity has basically alienated them and made them feel unwelcome, or potential new members.
Not saying there is, but you know, you never know.  

Dude, no offense but if someone's so soft that they feel offended and alienated over some 'homophobic' comment on the internet then how do they even function in life? you're implying homosexuals are so weak and treating them like some sort of privileged and victimized class. They're not, they're people who are sexually attracted by those of their same sex. That's it. And Mass himself said it was a temporary ban because apart from the trolling, he is a legit good member. Tough tits if you don't like it, but you're sounding like a tattle tale byotch yourself.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: claire trying to recapture her youth   claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 4:39 pm

00biohazard wrote:

Dude, no offense but if someone's so soft that they feel offended and alienated over some 'homophobic' comment on the internet then how do they even function in life? you're implying homosexuals are so weak and treating them like some sort of privileged and victimized class. They're not, they're people who are sexually attracted by those of their same sex. That's it. And Mass himself said it was a temporary ban because apart from the trolling, he is a legit good member. Tough tits if you don't like it, but you're sounding like a tattle tale byotch yourself.

Don't really know if you read my initial comment correct, seems you have came to conclusions through assumptions.
That being said, please do feel free to point out where within the compound of my reply that I insinuated that "homosexuals are so weak".
I'm not soft, humour is humour, this however is not humour, it's just down right ignorant, would exact same scenario if he was racist or sexist.
I would also like to point out that you failed to take into account that I myself might be homosexual and that is why I was pissed off.
I'm not, but that is one scenario that he didn't take into account when he was spouting his "bro,dude" type of language about.
I have a legit reason not to like it, I don't like racism, sexism or homophobia and any comments involving the three of them, which is against the rules and shouldn't be present or acceptable behavior on a forum in which fans of resident evil just want to chill, talk about the games and have a good time.(which it isn't).
Like a said previous, if he wants to go ahead and use all that "dude,bro" language, then do it on the xbox or something.
I never once said he wasn't a decent member, I said his attitude was bad and how he handle this.
Not like it's the first time he has "spat the dummy", when being politely told to stop.
I can also remember back to the time here he was arguing over weight lifting, or some crap like that.
He literally had a full blown argument with everyone, he was arrogant all the way through it and displayed such childish behavior, much like as he directed towards me when I told him not to be so homophobic.
Is that too much to ask ?
Or should I stay repressed and let others just run a riot and spout of kinds of stuff.
Maybe we should promote racism and sexism on the board, since I'm being to soft.

P.S - Alienation doesn't make people soft and you can't use that "they shouldn't use the internet" bullshit comment, everyone tries to use that to excuse issues.
Fair enough, if it was on YouTube, then so what or other unmodurated social media, then big deal ignore that crap.
However this site is small and is moderated, so why is it a issue that I take offence ?
It might make people not welcome to site or want to join in.
Just like if everyone was spouting "I really hate the fucking British. fucking tea drinking, squint teeth asshole limeys", then I would be like okay well it looks like
I can't join in on the site because I know everyone will have a gripe with me.
Same goes for the aforementioned things, it's all the same.
This isn't 4chan, it's a decent forum for resident evil fans and gamers a like to join in, have discussions.

That's pretty much all I have to say on the matter, nothing will change this viewpoint as it's my beliefs.

Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: claire trying to recapture her youth   claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:13 am

There is no such thing as i might be homosexual, if you suspect about it in the first place is because
you are gay.

Don't lie to yourself men,if you just say to yourself that you are you will fell a lot better instantly
it will feel like a huge rock as been lifted of your shoulders

seriously you will feel a lot better.there is no point in lying/denying
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: claire trying to recapture her youth   claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:33 am

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
There is no such thing as i might be homosexual, if you suspect about it in the first place is because
you are gay.

Don't lie to yourself men,if you just say to yourself that you are you will fell a lot better instantly

So you get banned and then decide to come back and act immature ones again kid ?
So you really are just a sad little internet troll.
If you actually understood English comprehensions you would have seen that the part I was talking "might be homosexual" was the
in reference to you don't know someones sexuality if they never told, it's not on their profile so you could be talking to someone and then come out
with your homophobic slurs and offend and alienate them.
I don't know where withing the compounds of my comment you got that it was an admittance to being homosexual, but keep firing away your assumptions.
It makes you look remedial and only strengthens and points out are a homophobic asshole.
If homosexuality was not big deal, then why are you now attacking me by writing a comment that is passive, it's transparent that you see homosexuality as a bad thing or you wouldn't write such a comment as the one you just wrote.
Anyway I'm straight just so you know and it didn't even matter if I where homosexual because I wouldn't hide it from pathetic little pricks like yourself.
Now go and take your shit over to 4chan.  

Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: claire trying to recapture her youth   claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:22 pm

Mcghie wrote:
you are gay.

So you get banned and then decide to come back and act immature ones again kid ?
So you really are just a sad little internet troll.
If you actually understood English comprehensions you would have seen that the part I was talking "might be homosexual" was the
in reference to you don't know someones sexuality if they never told, it's not on their profile so you could be talking to someone and then come out
with your homophobic slurs and offend and alienate them.
I don't know where withing the compounds of my comment you got that it was an admittance to being homosexual, but keep firing away your assumptions.
It makes you look remedial and only strengthens and points out are a homophobic asshole.
If homosexuality was not big deal, then why are you now attacking me by writing a comment that is passive, it's transparent that you see homosexuality as a bad thing or you wouldn't write such a comment as the one you just wrote.
Anyway I'm straight just so you know and it didn't even matter if I where homosexual because I wouldn't hide it from pathetic little pricks like yourself.
Now go and take your shit over to 4chan.  

I didn't read it well, I kind of misunderstood what you said.
And you don't need to write whole walls of text, I get it I am being called a kid
by the 22 year old that is full of life experiences.

No need to get this mad.

Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: claire trying to recapture her youth   claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:25 pm

Seriously, Chris, if you're going to keep this up, we're just going to ban you again. There's no promise that it'll be lifted either. Let it go.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: claire trying to recapture her youth   claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Vandal wrote:
Seriously, Chris, if you're going to keep this up, we're just going to ban you again. There's no promise that it'll be lifted either. Let it go.
I've leaving it along myself, I've explained my gripes and such, just ignoring him now.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: claire trying to recapture her youth   claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 4:00 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I've leaving it along myself, I've explained my gripes and such, just ignoring him now.

Say that to my face and see what happens

I have a third degree black belt in atheism and I am a top poster on reddit
come challenge me and I will cut you into pieces with my deadly katanas
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: claire trying to recapture her youth   claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 5:36 pm

@Vandal - See what I was saying previous, now he's letting it show. Just a sad kid that trolls and somehow is so delusional that he can't see
he isn't in the slightest bit amusing.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: claire trying to recapture her youth   claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 6:01 pm

Mcghie wrote:

@Vandal - See what I was saying previous, now he's letting it show. Just a sad kid that trolls and somehow is so delusional that he can't see
he isn't in the slightest bit amusing.

I understand it sir,good luck on getting cucked by Tyrone and Jamal in the future.
I hope one day I will grow up to be a big girl just like you.

Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: claire trying to recapture her youth   claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 6:05 pm

Also its pretty hilarious on you calling people kids when you are yourself 22 years old.
Really shows how Up your ass you really are.

Also if you haven't noticed it because you seem to be so mentally challenged you didn't realize it before,i like men.

Yes that's right,nice one calling someone that is actually sexually attracted to men/gay homophobic

Really shows how much of a sad delusional little bitch you really are
to reframe your words.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: claire trying to recapture her youth   claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 3:48 pm

Also its pretty hilarious on you calling people kids when you are yourself 22 years old.
Really shows how Up your ass you really are.

Also if you haven't noticed it because you seem to be so mentally challenged you didn't realize it before,i like men.

Yes that's right,nice one calling someone that is actually sexually attracted to men/gay homophobic

Really shows how much of a sad delusional little bitch you really are
to reframe your words.
You were told multiple times to drop it and you didn't, so good-bye.

claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 Thors-ban-hammer-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: claire trying to recapture her youth   claire trying to recapture her youth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

claire trying to recapture her youth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2