HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom

Go down 
+9
Ghost Leader
weskersbarber
PWNERX
greenblue
00biohazard
37 Narwhals
Mass Distraction
White Rock
chrisredfielmusculo
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:18 pm

RE6 was basically the FF13 of the series, and what I meant by that is if it were a new IP or something people would think its a pretty good game, but its not so people just hate it because its not what they wanted from the series. RE6 is a good game its not a good Resident evil game though but its a good game.

Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom - Page 2 Can-stock-photo_csp16503341
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom   Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:21 am

Vandal wrote:
For what it's worth, it's not the worst Capcom game of all time. The game was at least playable, it didn't have necessary DLC that forced you to find out what happens to the characters, and even if it was littered with QTE's so much that there's a theme song for it, it wasn't like Capcom was the game was full of bad ideas. Some things were genuinely a good idea on paper, but when it was brought into practice, it sort of fell apart.

For example, it sounds good to have an energy bar which allows you to do physical attacks when you run out of ammo, it was actually about to be in Resident Evil 5 until the scratched that idea, but in the actual game, it prevents you from doing any basic actions, it turned into a rip from Dark Souls that didn't do a good job.

Does Resident Evil 6 deserve it's complaints? I think so, but a lot of manpower and effort went into the game, so I think it deserves some credit. Like a participation trophy or something.

Agree about Leon's campaign. It wasn't what it promised not even the first part. At least Chris' campaign was honest about what it was. That's why I played it and enjoyed it the most out of all 4 campaigns.
Back to top Go down

Resident evil 6 is the worst game in the history of released games from capcom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2