HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Member Art
Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptyWed May 15, 2019 6:52 am by Ghost Leader

» Rambo V: Last Blood
Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptyWed May 15, 2019 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» Paul Anderson confirms he's heading reboot of RE film series
Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptyTue May 14, 2019 5:10 am by Ghost Leader

» The Conjuring must be the horror film with the most spin off movies!
Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptyFri May 10, 2019 7:08 am by White Rock

» Distant Memories (Cancelled)
Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptySun May 05, 2019 8:36 am by Ghost Leader

» My honest views on the RE2 remake...
Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:35 am by White Rock

» Jurassic park anyone?
Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptySat May 04, 2019 2:13 am by White Rock

» Favorite Horror Films?
Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 3:25 pm by White Rock

» RoboCop
Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 3:19 pm by White Rock

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
Resident Evil 3 inside information Vote_lcapResident Evil 3 inside information Voting_barResident Evil 3 inside information Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
Resident Evil 3 inside information Vote_lcapResident Evil 3 inside information Voting_barResident Evil 3 inside information Vote_rcap 
Nobudy

Resident Evil 3 inside information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pau Diaz
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Pau Diaz

Resident Evil 3 inside information Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 3 inside information   Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:09 am

In a strategy guide for Resident Evil 3, I read that if Nemesis looses his head in the fight with Jill and you do not spray him one last time, he may die on his own. I imagine that Dan Birlew was telling the truth because he is a seasoned writer and has played the game himself. Can anyone confirm this snippet of information? How long can Nemesis last after the third acid spray.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voltius
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 inside information   Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:01 am

You can blow his head off in the Acid Zombie Chamber at the end?! News to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Pau Diaz
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 inside information   Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:11 pm

MSR wrote:
Is it the Official strategy guide?

You know how we all like those "official" things. Like the official English translations of the Files and Documents in RE. Even if they have a few minor errors.

Yes, it is. This information actually comes from a dual strategy guide of RE2 AND RE3. The passage states that after the acid spray that makes Nemesis loose his head, he may die without any further shots or acid sprays due to the continuous effects of the acid.

I have not timed how long such an event takes, or found out if it happens at all. I don´t think the timer permits it, unless someone is able to spare at least a minute, which wouldn´t be an easy task.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 inside information   Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:01 pm

I remember seeing this same strategy guide.....in a GoodWill store.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Pau Diaz
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 inside information   Resident Evil 3 inside information EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 6:57 am

When Carlos fights Nemesis 2 in the clock tower on hard mode, he needs to stab him 72 times to make him drop. Now, if you do this, Jill can stab Nemesis 16 times with her knife to make him drop to one knee. Only trouble is, you have to stab him 67 more times, before he´s disabled. Watched a youtube video on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 3 inside information   Resident Evil 3 inside information Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 3 inside information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: