Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here!

Go down 
+2
Mass Distraction
Mullet_Wesker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

Playstation Network Mullet_Wesker

Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here!   Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:30 am

Hi everybody! I'm Taylor, but you can call me Mullet, Wesker, or anything in-between! Been a Resident Evil fan since the second game (first ever scenario was Leon A) and ever since I've been on a hunt for anything Resident Evil related I can get my hands on.

My other gaming interests include (of course) Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Siren, Metal Gear, and typically anything with horror and stealth elements. Though, lately, I've been on a JRPG craze.

I'm a graduated Graphic Designer and a published author with my second book out on the way, which is heavily Resident Evil and Alien inspired.

Anyways, enough about me!
Back to top Go down
http://taylorjosephdean.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here!   Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:18 am

Welcome to this madness. Now I can't stop thinking of Wesker with a mullet.

Anything in between, eh? I'm gonna call you _

Not enough about you! What's the name of your book? What are your current favorite JRPGs? Also, since you mentioned Fatal Frame as one of your interests, do you have any thoughts on the upcoming movie? These are important questions that need to be answered.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here!   Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:45 pm

Yeah, I'm interested in hearing more about this book. Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here!   Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:20 pm

Wesker with a Mullet....Kazuhira Miller...I've been played like a damn fiddle!

Either way, welcome, and don't eat my sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here!   Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:11 pm

Oh man, some great replies (and an awesome Sig, PWNERX)!

The name of my first book is Faculty Ruin.

http://www.amazon.com/Faculty-Ruin-Taylor-Joseph-Dean/dp/1456854739/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406142486&sr=8-1&keywords=Faculty+Ruin

I wrote it during and finished it right after high school, so I must warn it is not the best written, but the sequel, Faculty Ruin Part II, is currently in the beginnings of the publication process, and I can say with the utmost confidence that it is a much better written affair.

As for Kazuhira Miller, I see the Wesker in him all the damn time. I'm glad someone else does too!

My current favorite RPG is Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch. It looks quite childish but it's so charming and has a deep combat system. It almost feels like Pokemon if they made a console version of the game. I recently finished Suikoden on the PS1 and I downloaded Legend of the Dragoon, Wild Arms, and Wild Arms 2 from the recent 99 cent PSN flash sale.

Looking at the Fatal Frame movie, welp, I actually just watched the Siren movie, based of the video games (and very loosely, might I add), so my hopes aren't too high. It doesn't look like it's related to any of the games either, but if I can get my hands on it, I will watch.

Any other important questions? Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here!   Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:25 pm

Mullet_Wesker wrote:
Any other important questions? Smile
You aren't a douchebag or a whiny little bitch, are you? I ask because we get people like that all the time and they don't last long, mostly because I'll blatantly and publicly call them out and they end up getting butthurt about it.

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here!   Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:39 pm

And that's GL. He likes people.

Mullet_Wesker wrote:
Looking at the Fatal Frame movie, welp, I actually just watched the Siren movie, based of the video games (and very loosely, might I add), so my hopes aren't too high. It doesn't look like it's related to any of the games either, but if I can get my hands on it, I will watch.

I actually liked the Siren movie a lot. Sure it had nothing to do with the games' characters or anything but it was a nice side story. Not often do you see good vg movie adaptations.
Back to top Go down
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here!   Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:43 pm

Ghost Leader, sir, I am an amateur writer who needs all the criticism in the world; there's just about nothing you can say that will hurt my butt! I've been on a few horror forums in the past, one of them being a hardcore Silent Hill site, and if you've ever been in that fan community, well, then you know some of the worst forum scum you possibly can. I promise to bring none of that here!

By the way, your avatar, Resident Evil 4's release date?

Mass Distraction, man, I almost couldn't sit through it! I waited forever for the Shibito to show up, and when they did, I thought they were just... funny. As a HUGE fan of the original and Blood Curse, the films existence boggles my mind. To be fair though, I largely enjoyed the beginning and the set-up of the island.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here!   Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:44 pm

Mullet_Wesker wrote:
By the way, your avatar, Resident Evil 4's release date?
Resident Evil died that day. RE4 and everything after it has been an affront to the name.
Back to top Go down
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here!   Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:52 pm

I can't disagree with you. A little piece of me wishes that the castle section of Resident Evil 4 could be it's own game that centered around an actual cult. As for the island scenario, that's when it finally fell apart for me.

How about that 3.5, eh?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here!   Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:30 am

Mullet_Wesker wrote:
I've been on a few horror forums in the past, one of them being a hardcore Silent Hill site, and if you've ever been in that fan community, well, then you know some of the worst forum scum you possibly can.

I can vouch for that. The reason I once left a Silent Hill forum is because they were so anti-RE. I didn't understand why these two great series couldn't co-exist.

Mullet_Wesker wrote:
Mass Distraction, man, I almost couldn't sit through it! I waited forever for the Shibito to show up, and when they did, I thought they were just... funny. As a HUGE fan of the original and Blood Curse, the films existence boggles my mind. To be fair though, I largely enjoyed the beginning and the set-up of the island.

I've only seen a few stages of the original and I still haven't finished Blood Curse, so I guess the movie is my only full experience in the series Very Happy Then again, I even liked the first Dead Rising movie.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here!   Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:28 am

Mullet_Wesker wrote:
How about that 3.5, eh?
Just as bad. Far too paranormal and that's Silent Hill territory.
Back to top Go down
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here!   Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:11 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Just as bad. Far too paranormal and that's Silent Hill territory.

Noooooo! I still wish we could have gotten 3.5 in some form. Yes, it is paranormal (but technically not, considering his hallucinations are virus born?), but I felt that direction would have been far better than where Resident Evil is going.

Mass Distraction wrote:
I can vouch for that. The reason I once left a Silent Hill forum is because they were so anti-RE. I didn't understand why these two great series couldn't co-exist.

There are some serious SH dweebs that think they're 'above' other gamers for understanding the complexity of Silent Hill. On the other hand, I believe delving into the depths of that series has given me a greater appreciation for character background and emotion in other games. I also give my imagination to Resident Evil and re-think some lines or scenes from older games while I'm playing. I'm also victim to writing some RE fan-fiction. Very Happy

Mass Distraction wrote:
I've only seen a few stages of the original and I still haven't finished Blood Curse, so I guess the movie is my only full experience in the series Very Happy Then again, I even liked the first Dead Rising movie.

You HAVE to finish Blood Curse! The original Siren is good, but only if you have the patience to sit through that nightmare. It controls horrendously and can be very tedious, but Blood Curse fixes all of that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here!   Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:59 pm

Mullet_Wesker wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

You HAVE to finish Blood Curse! The original Siren is good, but only if you have the patience to sit through that nightmare. It controls horrendously and can be very tedious, but Blood Curse fixes all of that.

Oh, that I will. I even made a Backloggery account to keep track of my unfinished games Very Happy You have no idea how many of those I have.
Back to top Go down
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here!   Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:43 pm

I've been working on some of my own. I hear ya!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here!   Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:42 pm

Vandal and I will definitely throw a Crushing Party for newbies, yaaaay!
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here!   Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone, Mullet_Wesker here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: