Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

REF 360 Group

Go down 
+2
PWNERX
MSR
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

REF 360 Group - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REF 360 Group   REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:29 pm

Hey guys, I'll be getting on Live tonight if anyone wants to get whooped(PAULSAMSON & PWNER/Not you, Down). It'll probably be within the next 2 to 3 hours. I'll add you guys if y'all already sent me a friend request. Peace!

EDIT: BTW 1420 posts? Hell yeah! Razz
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: REF 360 Group   REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 7:47 pm

Spike 4:20 wrote:
Hey guys, I'll be getting on Live tonight if anyone wants to get whooped(PAULSAMSON & PWNER/Not you, Down). It'll probably be within the next 2 to 3 hours. I'll add you guys if y'all already sent me a friend request. Peace!

I had to stop playing after 9 because I was getting sick to my stomach. But, I'll be back...at some point, I thinks.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: REF 360 Group   REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:59 pm

PWNERX wrote:

I had to stop playing after 9 because I was getting sick to my stomach. But, I'll be back...at some point, I thinks.

You can't get sick!

BTW PAULSAMSON, you still wanting to record our Mercs run?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: REF 360 Group   REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:08 pm

PWNERX wrote:

You can't get sick!

Well, it wasn't sickness, just (somehow) queasiness. Also, Mercs earlier was fun as hell...until the RPG. And Wesker kicking our ass.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: REF 360 Group   REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 2:04 am

PWNERX wrote:

You can't get sick!

OF COURSE!, this saturday 7/19 will be a perfect chance
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: REF 360 Group   REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:10 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

You can't get sick!

OF COURSE!, this saturday 7/19 will be a perfect chance

Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: REF 360 Group   REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:56 pm

LIN was a blast. Of course, so many deaths....and the Wesker fight was meh. I whipped his ass in the end!

Played one game with PAULSAMSON. Could use some practice. BTW I had one other dude that wanted to play RE too, and so we were thinking 4 person Versus in RE5. I think the odds are fair, 2 on 2? Right Jill?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: REF 360 Group   REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 5:15 am

LIN was a blast. Of course, so many deaths....and the Wesker fight was meh. I whipped his ass in the end!

Played one game with PAULSAMSON. Could use some practice. BTW I had one other dude that wanted to play RE too, and so we were thinking 4 person Versus in RE5. I think the odds are fair, 2 on 2? Right Jill?

If only I had Versus DLC...
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: REF 360 Group   REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:16 pm

PWNERX wrote:

If only I had Versus DLC...

Buy it off of Xbox Live. BTW PAULSAMSON let us know when you want to record a Mercenaries run and we could even post it here for the whole world to see.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: REF 360 Group   REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:04 am

Spike, so sorry I couldn't respond last night, I wasn't home Sad, why don't get you xbox back to your place?
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: REF 360 Group   REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:34 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Spike, so sorry I couldn't respond last night, I wasn't home Sad, why don't get you xbox back to your place?

Well I got some good news and some not so good news. Good news is that I DO have my 360 with me finally! The not so good news is now I don't have a way to get on Live. Womp womp womppp....

I may be able to get on later today actually. I'll letchu know, probably by posting here. And damn that PWNERX for not having Versus...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: REF 360 Group   REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 3:16 pm

Better news would be that you've finally wised up and bought a PS3. Razz
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: REF 360 Group   REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:50 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:

Well I got some good news and some not so good news. Good news is that I DO have my 360 with me finally! The not so good news is now I don't have a way to get on Live. Womp womp womppp....

I may be able to get on later today actually. I'll letchu know, probably by posting here. And damn that PWNERX for not having Versus...

I need money, a debit card, a job, and a year to finish school. Some dumbasses been in Senior year three times. I'm going for only one.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: REF 360 Group   REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:27 am

PWNERX wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

I need money, a debit card, a job, and  a year to finish school. Some dumbasses been in Senior year three times. I'm going for only one.

Nah man, you got it all wrong. The third Senior year is the best! Just ask Vandal he'll tell you!

@GL, I told you I want a Ps3 I just don't have a way to get one right now. Been saying that for years, right Nite?  Wink 

BTW I'm actually on Live right now. So if anyone wants to play, PWNER and/or SAMSON. Hell, I'd even go a round in RE6 Mercs with Vandal, although I'm sure I'd have to carry our team most of the time.

@PAULSAMSON can you only record matches that you are personally involved in, or can you even spectate a Mercs match with, let's say PWNERX and myself, can you do that?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: REF 360 Group   REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:35 am

OK bitches, we need to set up an event for doing this, just some clarifications:

-Apparently I can only view the run if I play (so sorry Spike, my suckiness will follow you forever)
-just a reminder but the quality of the video will NOT be HD.
-It'll be better if we all use headsets, dunno if you two have one, I do.(so sorry Spike, my accent will follow you forever)
-I think it'll be better and funnier to start with a co-op thing. ORC should be nice, it is funnier to make a video and to talk about it, and we more than 1 player it is nearly impossible to get a game over, since all the players have to die at the same time.
-I'll be free from this Thursday 7/24 starting 15 hours EST, we should all agree on a day and hour.
-So sorry Spike
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: REF 360 Group   REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:55 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
-Apparently I can only view the run if I play (so sorry Spike, my suckiness will follow you forever)

Eh, that's okay. Since some don't have RE5 Versus, ORC is another one that we can all play together. Does anyone have GTAV? Saint's Row The third? Black Ops Call Of The Dead? Those are all games I'm interested in playing.

Quote :
-It'll be better if we all use headsets, dunno if you two have one, I do.(so sorry Spike, my accent will follow you forever)

I have a headset. Or at least I will if I play at my friend's house.

Quote :
-I think it'll be better and funnier to start with a co-op thing. ORC should be nice, it is funnier to make a video and to talk about it, and we more than 1 player it is nearly impossible to get a game over, since all the players have to die at the same time.

A co-op thing? Better and funnier?

Quote :
-I'll be free from this Thursday 7/24 starting 15 hours EST, we should all agree on a day and hour.

Not sure what 15 hours EST would be for me, but I bet sometime in the morning or maybe later in the evening would be good.

BTW PWNER, I got off of Live just as you got on. I was up playing GTAV! And there was some BS that occurred during a repo job. Cliff Notes version of what happened, I chased this MF'r for over half an hour ALL around the damn city. And in the end this idiot drove his car off of a cliff and into the ocean, destroying the car. Mission Failed...
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: REF 360 Group   REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:01 am

Spike 4 wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

No no, I meant ORC funnier, we can play versus.[/quote]

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: REF 360 Group   REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:37 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:

Eh, that's okay. Since some don't have RE5 Versus, ORC is another one that we can all play together. Does anyone have GTAV? Saint's Row The third? Black Ops Call Of The Dead? Those are all games I'm interested in playing.

Quote :

I have a headset. Or at least I will if I play at my friend's house.

Quote :

Quote :

Not sure what 15 hours EST would be for me, but I bet sometime in the morning or maybe later in the evening would be good.

BTW PWNER, I got off of Live just as you got on. I was up playing GTAV! And there was some BS that occurred during a repo job. Cliff Notes version of what happened, I chased this MF'r for over half an hour ALL around the damn city. And in the end this idiot drove his car off of a cliff and into the ocean, destroying the car. Mission Failed...

It seems as though that for his game....

it's fission mailed.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: REF 360 Group   REF 360 Group - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:28 pm

@PAULSAMSON, good god man! What happened to your posts?!

@PWNERX, Imma try to get on Live a little later. Oh and...I need scissors! 61!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REF 360 Group   REF 360 Group - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

REF 360 Group
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2