Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Wii U Smash Bros! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Wii U Smash Bros! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Wii U Smash Bros! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Wii U Smash Bros! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Wii U Smash Bros! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Wii U Smash Bros! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Wii U Smash Bros! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Wii U Smash Bros! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Wii U Smash Bros! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Wii U Smash Bros!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Wii U Smash Bros! Empty
PostSubject: Wii U Smash Bros!   Wii U Smash Bros! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:25 am

Yep, there is a new Smash Bros. game coming out. Unfortunately it will be exclusively on the Wii-U, which sucks, because I don't want a Wii-U, but I will probably have to get one just to play this game. It will have tons of new characters, some old, including Marth, but the game will be on a console I have almost zero interest in.

But it's Smash Bros! Is anyone looking forward to the new Smash Bros? Which character do you like to play as? Are you interested in any of the new characters? Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer, The Villager from Animal Crossing?
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

Wii U Smash Bros! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii U Smash Bros!   Wii U Smash Bros! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:50 am

I heard they're going to make it like Skylanders and Disney Infinity. You have to buy the individual characters which would suck ass.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Wii U Smash Bros! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii U Smash Bros!   Wii U Smash Bros! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:34 pm

That would definitely suck a lot of ass if everyone has to purchase individual characters. So long as Teh Spike can get his #1 character, Princess Peach(JK), Marth, then I'll be fine anyway.

Interestingly enough, purchasing characters is something that Teh Spike has come across recently with Tekken Revolution. In which I had to purchase Hwoarang for $5.99, and the additional costumes at $2.99.

The new Smash Bros is looking really good though. The graphics are pretty sweet, and it looks like it should play as well if not better than it's predecessor, Brawl. They also took out that annoying ass tripping mechanic that everyone hated in Brawl. Hallelujah!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Wii U Smash Bros! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii U Smash Bros!   Wii U Smash Bros! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:01 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
Yep, there is a new Smash Bros. game coming out. Unfortunately it will be exclusively on the Wii-U, which sucks, because I don't want a Wii-U
It's not exclusive to the Wi iU, it's also coming out on 3DS in October, it'll have all the characters the Wii U version will have plus extra exclusive content. It ceases to be exclusive if it's on more than one console.

ZombiePrincess wrote:
I heard they're going to make it like Skylanders and Disney Infinity. You have to buy the individual characters which would suck ass.
No, you don't have to buy any characters. Those little figures that you buy are going to be sort of like assist trophies that you can level up. Each one is unique, for example if you buy two Link figures each one will have different stats depending on how you level it up. When you activate these figures on your Wii U gamepad you will call in your figure to the current battlefield, he or she will either take it's place of you or fight along side you. Unsure of how the mechanic will actually work, but that's what Nintendo is saying.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

Wii U Smash Bros! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii U Smash Bros!   Wii U Smash Bros! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:44 pm

Vandal wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
Yep, there is a new Smash Bros. game coming out. Unfortunately it will be exclusively on the Wii-U, which sucks, because I don't want a Wii-U
It's not exclusive to the Wi iU, it's also coming out on 3DS in October, it'll have all the characters the Wii U version will have plus extra exclusive content. It ceases to be exclusive if it's on more than one console.

I'm betting he just said that to act cool and say that teh spike don't play smash bros on portable.

...and he evens owns a 3ds.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Wii U Smash Bros! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii U Smash Bros!   Wii U Smash Bros! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:56 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:

I'm betting he just said that to act cool and say that teh spike don't play smash bros on portable.

...and he evens owns a 3ds.
Hahah, he would say something like that.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Wii U Smash Bros! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii U Smash Bros!   Wii U Smash Bros! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:53 pm

Vandal wrote:
It ceases to be exclusive if it's on more than one console.

Golly gee, someone is a smart ass today.

And TBH, Teh Spike simply forgot that it was on 3DS, PAULSAMSON. And Teh Spike doesn't have to act cool, he just is. But yes, the new Smash Bros will in fact be on 3DS as well as the Wii-U. Teh Spike will probably get both versions of the game, just cause, but obviously the console edition is the one Teh Spike is looking most forward to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wii U Smash Bros! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wii U Smash Bros!   Wii U Smash Bros! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wii U Smash Bros!
Page 1 of 1