HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
About a Resident Evil 3 Remake? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
About a Resident Evil 3 Remake? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
About a Resident Evil 3 Remake? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
About a Resident Evil 3 Remake? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
About a Resident Evil 3 Remake? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
About a Resident Evil 3 Remake? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
About a Resident Evil 3 Remake? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
About a Resident Evil 3 Remake? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
About a Resident Evil 3 Remake? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

About a Resident Evil 3 Remake?

Go down 
+6
PAULSAMSON
PWNERX
TheSkinniMini1
MSR
Ghost Leader
DampRevil
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

About a Resident Evil 3 Remake? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About a Resident Evil 3 Remake?   About a Resident Evil 3 Remake? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:48 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Well, to prevent this break in gameplay, you could always have a transition into a cinematic that would both ease you into their shoes and give you a chance to realize what's going on.

Teh Spike doesn't really care to have the game switching among different characters a bunch. But like its been mentioned, a nice cinematic cutscene could prove useful in transitioning. Think CVX for instance, when you'd switch from Claire to Chris, and vice versa.

I don't particularly want a Tarantino-esque game, even like RER. And no chapters or breaks, just a solid, straight through RE experience.

By Tarantino-esque, I'm guessing you mean Pulp Fictioning. Actually, the basic Idea would be to show the correct timeline from Jill's arrival to Claire's capture in Paris...and everything in between would be where it belongs.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: About a Resident Evil 3 Remake?   About a Resident Evil 3 Remake? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 4:13 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Well, to prevent this break in gameplay, you could always have a transition into a cinematic that would both ease you into their shoes and give you a chance to realize what's going on.

Teh Spike doesn't really care to have the game switching among different characters a bunch. But like its been mentioned, a nice cinematic cutscene could prove useful in transitioning. Think CVX for instance, when you'd switch from Claire to Chris, and vice versa.

I don't particularly want a Tarantino-esque game, even like RER. And no chapters or breaks, just a solid, straight through RE experience.

By Tarantino-esque, I'm guessing you mean Pulp Fictioning. Actually, the basic Idea would be to show the correct timeline from Jill's arrival to Claire's capture in Paris...and everything in between would be where it belongs.

Going all the way to Claire being captured would be stretching it for a remake. There's no need to add stuff from other games when remaking something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: About a Resident Evil 3 Remake?   About a Resident Evil 3 Remake? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:32 pm

I really don't think making them a single game would work due to the chronology of events. It wouldn't be like a game such as Assassin's Creed where you jump back and forth between scenarios periodically. You would play the first half of RE3's events, then jump to Claire and/or Leon to play RE2's events in its entirety, then jump back to Jill and finish off RE3's events. The transitioning wouldn't work very well like this, IMO. And this isn't even taking into account RE2's character selection and multiple scenarios.

No, I think it would be better to keep them as separate games, but try to better "synchronize" them by doing away with many of the small inconsistencies such as the wall of the police station where Nemesis busted through in RE3 being magically repaired in RE2 and enterable rooms in RE2 being boarded up in RE3.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: About a Resident Evil 3 Remake?   About a Resident Evil 3 Remake? - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:23 am

Speaking of RE2's multiple scenarios... I would much rather have just one consistent game with one scenario for each character. Having Jill's as a third scenario wouldn't be that much more. At least for once we'd get (hopefully) get a game with true canon events without second guessing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: About a Resident Evil 3 Remake?   About a Resident Evil 3 Remake? - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:15 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Speaking of RE2's multiple scenarios... I would much rather have just one consistent game with one scenario for each character. Having Jill's as a third scenario wouldn't be that much more. At least for once we'd get (hopefully) get a game with true canon events without second guessing.

It may very well be best to keep RE2 and RE3 as separate entities, and even cleaning up the various inconsistencies between the two. But Teh Spike firmly believes that if Capcom got rid of having multiple scenarios for Leon and Claire in RE2, perhaps by compiling them into a single TRUE scenario of what happened with Leon and Claire in Raccoon City, that it could be done. How well Capcom would handle this is something that makes Teh Spike maybe just want them separate afterall.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: About a Resident Evil 3 Remake?   About a Resident Evil 3 Remake? - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:18 am

Okay, didn't someone do what Spike is doing now before? Because I'm pretty sure that they did this before leaving.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: About a Resident Evil 3 Remake?   About a Resident Evil 3 Remake? - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 2:09 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Okay, didn't someone do what Spike is doing now before? Because I'm pretty sure that they did this before leaving.

Ok, I think I speak for everyone when I say, "Huh?".
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: About a Resident Evil 3 Remake?   About a Resident Evil 3 Remake? - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:43 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Ok, I think I speak for everyone when I say, "Huh?".

3rd Person speaking: a symptom of "I'm about to Leave Disease.". However, it seems you are beating the disease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About a Resident Evil 3 Remake?   About a Resident Evil 3 Remake? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

About a Resident Evil 3 Remake?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2