HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post

Go down 
+10
EQOAnostalgia
Pau Diaz
Vandal
PWNERX
DXP
37 Narwhals
Amadeus31B
DampRevil
MSR
PAULSAMSON
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 7:51 pm

Vandal wrote:
I'm not spending $70 on the game then spending $25 for DLC. Screw that. It shouldn't be that way. I got half a game for fucks sake.

eeeeexactly, that-s what makes it kind of ironic, they made a better campaign BUT you have to spend extra for it
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:01 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I'm not spending $70 on the game then spending $25 for DLC. Screw that. It shouldn't be that way. I got half a game for fucks sake.

eeeeexactly, that-s what makes it kind of ironic, they made a better campaign BUT you have to spend extra for it
Wish it could have been the other way. I wish I had cared more about it the game to buy the DLC. It just left a bad taste in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:34 am

Meh at first i didn't like it because it was another game that went away from the classics, but then i compare it to 5 and 6 and to be honest i had more fun with ORC... because ORC knew what the hell it wanted to be! A co-op and vs mode shooter... 5 and 6 wanted to be part shooter, part survival horror, part Michael Bay action film, part QTE simulator... i mean wtf.

I would be a liar if i said i didn't have fun rampaging through 1998 Raccoon city again and encountering familiar characters. I liked the graphics,the controls felt tight for a shooter, the voice acting was good, the sound design was good for the most part aside from some guns not sounding authentic (sounded great with a set of turtle beach headphones)

I mean it's far from perfect and Outbreak 1 and 2 are still the ultimate example of how a online RE should be done but i don't hate it like most others do. I also liked being able to see things from umbrellas point of view, i liked the classes and skills, the AI sucked however and the hit detection could be spotty and enemies took too many shots to go down.

I just started to play it again about 3 days ago after picking it up FOR FREE with a 2 for 3 deal so maybe that has blurred my judgement, but i did have it at one point for $40 lol and i DID buy most of the DLC (typical capcom DLC bullshit yeah) so yeah i have enjoyed it as a spin off but the series needs to get back to it's roots!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:58 am

Why did the two tyrants in the street attack the USS? At first I thought that the tyrant that dropped in front of the exit to the map was the same one from the lab, but then a second one comes along to attack them. What's the deal here?

I understand why the Tyrants appear in the Dead Factory and attempt to eliminate Echo Six. They were dropped in to prevent the team from extracting Birkin. This fits in with the canon story, but the two Tyrants in the streets trying to eliminate the USS is unclear to me. What was the reason behind this event?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:44 am

Pau Diaz wrote:
Why did the two tyrants in the street attack the USS? At first I thought that the tyrant that dropped in front of the exit to the map was the same one from the lab, but then a second one comes along to attack them. What's the deal here?

I understand why the Tyrants appear in the Dead Factory and attempt to eliminate Echo Six. They were dropped in to prevent the team from extracting Birkin. This fits in with the canon story, but the two Tyrants in the streets trying to eliminate the USS is unclear to me. What was the reason behind this event?

Ummm......Profit?
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:57 am

What bothers me about ORC is the endings of both the main game and the Echo Six exp. They were left in the air very abruptly. What did the USS do next? What happened to Echo Six? I was really hoping that they would wrap up the story a little better.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:46 pm

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't have time to read the OP when this was posted and then kinda forgot Razz Aaanyway... I do agree with the lost opportunities regarding the story, having only half the game available on purchase being total bullshit and lacking local co-op being a stupid decision but there are a couple of things I need to point out.

PAULSAMSON wrote:
So, let's say you've been wanting to play in Raccoon City as Carlos of Jill in a hd console taking down Nemesis on a reimagining of RE3 (in a better way than Umbrella Chronicles) and emulate battles like the one on the church or the factory. Or better yet, play as Ada trying to get the G sample, or escape like HUNK did in UC, or have some spin off stories with Leon and CLaire in the police station...

To be fair I never expected any of that. I believe it was revealead quite early that the game was to take place in an "alterante scenario" from the eyes of the USS team. Just like DampRevil said on the first page.

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Needless to say you'll be dissapointed, the main game only results in the story of the USS (Umbrella secret service)  "the Wolf Pack" as their perform random missions in random places from RE2 and 3 that were presented inaccurately (Birkin's lab) or so revamped that were irrecognizables (Raccoon Hospital) to "avoid" someone proving Umbrella's implication on the outbreak.....MAJOR PLOTHOLE, if they would have sent a secret service to destroy the evidence...then why the fuck launch a missile to destroy the city???Yeah, I know that it was originally meant as a solution to sterilize the outbreak but as newer RE games taught us (and degeneration) the original purpose of the nuke was to cover the evidence.

Except it wasn't Umbrella that sent the nuke. It was the US government.

Spike 4:20 wrote:
Even a super-duper optimist such as Mass couldn't find much positive in this game.

I liked the game. There certainly are worse RE games out there.

Pau Diaz wrote:

While it does fight against the established canon it does make sense. Just like that figure of yours said, they were sent in the city to destroy any and all survivors.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:03 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Even a super-duper optimist such as Mass couldn't find much positive in this game.

Name just one, that isn't Missions. Neutral 

And why dontcha just tell us all what it is that you like about ORC? Specifically. This ought to be good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:15 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

And why dontcha just tell us all what it is that you like about ORC? Specifically. This ought to be good. Smile

Survivor 2: Code Veronica. In fact, I like ORC more than Darkside Chronicles, which I found quite meh. And before you question that opinion, I do still prefer UC over ORC.

I liked the fact that you could play from Umbrella's perspective, I liked the possibility to change what would happen (though it could have been implemented a lot better), I liked the characters introduced but Vector specifically and I liked the gameplay. Yes, I liked the gameplay. I wasn't expecting any "classic" RE game with this, I expected a shooter. Sure, it wasn't as good as it could have been, nor was it even as good as I would have wanted it to be, but it was a fun game and I liked it. I never had any trouble with the AI or the enemies so none of that stuff is going to get a bad grade from me.

7/10 for me, would play again. In fact, I have played it through more than once.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:54 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Survivor 2: Code Veronica. In fact, I like ORC more than Darkside Chronicles, which I found quite meh. And before you question that opinion, I do still prefer UC over ORC.

I liked the fact that you could play from Umbrella's perspective, I liked the possibility to change what would happen (though it could have been implemented a lot better), I liked the characters introduced but Vector specifically and I liked the gameplay. Yes, I liked the gameplay. I wasn't expecting any "classic" RE game with this, I expected a shooter. Sure, it wasn't as good as it could have been, nor was it even as good as I would have wanted it to be, but it was a fun game and I liked it. I never had any trouble with the AI or the enemies so none of that stuff is going to get a bad grade from me.

7/10 for me, would play again. In fact, I have played it through more than once.

Oh my, it's even worse than I could've predicted...

But I can't help but notice how mediocre it is, even to you it seems. Every good thing you mention has some tagline behind it. It was fun, but could have been better. Just admitting it's mediocrity, at best, is just fine. Wink 
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:06 pm

Mediocre, yes, but a good game nonetheless. About the same level of good as Outbreak. 7 out of 10 is by no means a bad grade.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:29 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

PAULSAMSON wrote:
So, let's say you've been wanting to play in Raccoon City as Carlos of Jill in a hd console taking down Nemesis on a reimagining of RE3 (in a better way than Umbrella Chronicles) and emulate battles like the one on the church or the factory. Or better yet, play as Ada trying to get the G sample, or escape like HUNK did in UC, or have some spin off stories with Leon and CLaire in the police station...

To be fair I never expected any of that. I believe it was revealead quite early that the game was to take place in an "alterante scenario" from the eyes of the USS team. Just like DampRevil said on the first page.

I still think it was kinda "bad" to use classic characters in the trailers and in the game covers as important parts when they have little to no participation in the game. As I said in another post, Carlos Jill and Sherry have a stronger role in the Spec Ops DLCs, but of course if we talk about ORC we talk about the main game with the Wolf Pack, where besides Nicholai the rest of the characters can merely be represented as cameos.

Mass Distraction wrote:

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Needless to say you'll be dissapointed, the main game only results in the story of the USS (Umbrella secret service)  "the Wolf Pack" as their perform random missions in random places from RE2 and 3 that were presented inaccurately (Birkin's lab) or so revamped that were irrecognizables (Raccoon Hospital) to "avoid" someone proving Umbrella's implication on the outbreak.....MAJOR PLOTHOLE, if they would have sent a secret service to destroy the evidence...then why the fuck launch a missile to destroy the city???Yeah, I know that it was originally meant as a solution to sterilize the outbreak but as newer RE games taught us (and degeneration) the original purpose of the nuke was to cover the evidence.

The US government seems to be bipolar in these matters (for obvious reason) the "good guys" sent the echo six team to investigate, but the "bad guys" had an implication with Umbrella and tried to cover this stuff up buy blowing the city. Before ORC, the only thing we knew about Umbrella and their cover was that they had agreements with the government for it and that they had an influence in the missile process.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:29 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

PAULSAMSON wrote:

I still think it was kinda "bad" to use classic characters in the trailers and in the game covers as important parts when they have little to no participation in the game. As I said in another post, Carlos Jill and Sherry have a stronger role in the Spec Ops DLCs, but of course if we talk about ORC we talk about the main game with the Wolf Pack, where besides Nicholai the rest of the characters can merely be represented as cameos.

I see nothing bad in using characters that are indeed in the game in marketing it, especially when it was explicitly mentioned what the game is actually about. I don't see Leon being in the cover as a bad thing either since he is not on the front but on the back of it. He is the main objective for the Wolf Pack for a big portion of the game after all so I see him and Nicholai, as characters being shown on the back of the case, interchangeable. If I was making the cover and had to choose between the two I would also have put Leon there.

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

PAULSAMSON wrote:

The US government seems to be bipolar in these matters (for obvious reason) the "good guys" sent the echo six team to investigate, but the "bad guys" had an implication with Umbrella and tried to cover this stuff up buy blowing the city. Before ORC, the only thing we knew about Umbrella and their cover was that they had agreements with the government for it and that they had an influence in the missile process.

It was Adam Benford of the US government who eventually ordered the missile strike when things had gone too far out of control. This was the government's plan to eradicate all of their connections with Umbrella. Umbrella had nothing to do with the dicision.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:11 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
It was Adam Benford of the US government who eventually ordered the missile strike when things had gone too far out of control. This was the government's plan to eradicate all of their connections with Umbrella. Umbrella had nothing to do with the dicision.

Was that retconned? Cuz for some reason I feel like I remember it being said that Umbrella was responsible for destroying the city, or for the missile. I certainly do remember the UBCS being involved and Umbrella being aware of the missile strike. Take Outbreak File#2's End Of The Road scenario for example.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:33 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Was that retconned? Cuz for some reason I feel like I remember it being said that Umbrella was responsible for destroying the city, or for the missile. I certainly do remember the UBCS being involved and Umbrella being aware of the missile strike. Take Outbreak File#2's End Of The Road scenario for example.

Wasn't Carlos completely unaware of their impending doom in RE3? So at least not all of the UBCS were aware of the situation. And if UBCS would have been aware, most certainly the USS should've been since the UBCS was basically just a meat shield for Umbrella in tough situations. In any case, it was told in RE6 that Adam Benford was the one to call the strike, by orders of the US gov.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Wasn't Carlos completely unaware of their impending doom in RE3? So at least not all of the UBCS were aware of the situation. And if UBCS would have been aware, most certainly the USS should've been since the UBCS was basically just a meat shield for Umbrella in tough situations. In any case, it was told in RE6 that Adam Benford was the one to call the strike, by orders of the US gov.

Carlos was part of the UBCS and completely unaware of the nuke, til the last minute. Of course Carlos was also pretty far down on the foodchain at Umbrella. All of those UBCS guys that were basically just guineau pigs, they didn't know a damn thing. But like I used for an example Outbreak File#2, which shows more of the UBCS higher ups, who were definately aware of the nuke.
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:57 am

No, it wasn't Benford who gave the order to nuke the town, it was Derek Simmons. Benford was the guy who recruited Leon into the government.

A lot of the background story relating to the U.S. Government is confined to Japanese supplemental material and isn't actually present in any of the games which is a great shame.

For example, want to know the real reason why Raccoon City was bombed? It wasn't to destroy evidence or destroy the virus, it was to try and stop Umbrella from recovering the G-Virus. But Spencer's political manoeuvring delayed the sterilisation operation long enough for Hunk to escape successfully.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:51 am

TheBatMan wrote:
No, it wasn't Benford who gave the order to nuke the town, it was Derek Simmons. Benford was the guy who recruited Leon into the government.

A lot of the background story relating to the U.S. Government is confined to Japanese supplemental material and isn't actually present in any of the games which is a great shame.

For example, want to know the real reason why Raccoon City was bombed? It wasn't to destroy evidence or destroy the virus, it was to try and stop Umbrella from recovering the G-Virus. But Spencer's political manoeuvring delayed the sterilisation operation long enough for Hunk to escape successfully.

BEST FIRST POST EVER.

BTW, Spencer escaped Raccoon City just barely too
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:14 am

TheBatMan wrote:

Hey TheBatMan! Welcome to The Resident Evil Forums, nice to have you here.

Also, where did you hear that Raccoon was bombed to keep Spencer and Umbrella from obtaining the G-virus?

@PAULSAMSON, my first post was better! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:37 am

TheBatMan wrote:

Oh God damn it! I was thinking of the wrong person the whole time Razz Yes, you are absolutely correct. Derek Simmons was the one to call the nuke but even so, it was still from the governemnt.

Welcome to the forums TheBatMan! Way to make an entrance.
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:21 pm

Thanks for the kind welcome guys.

The info comes from Mr. Yasuhisa Karamura, the writer of RE3. He believed that because Raccoon City was in the middle of nowhere in the desert, the chances of the virus spreading much further was quite slim, so he wanted a more sinister reason for the missile strike, although obviously it did have its benefits such as wiping out physical evidence.

Basically for a long time Umbrella and the U.S. Government were very much in cahoots together. The Government illegally purchased biological weapons and in return Umbrella got influence in the US Senate. It was an uneasy but healthy alliance and ensured the government could never go against Umbrella for fear of exposure and vise versa. This alliance was in place for many years.

However, this all changed with the development of the G-Virus, a new weapon that had the potential to create a new super human race, capable of self-sustained breeding. The government was worried because of the potential applications the G-Virus would have. They had also come to learn that Umbrella had signed contracts with governments from other countries and terrorist organisations, meaning that potentially one day weapons created by the G-Virus could be used against Americans.

This led to the government colluding with William Birkin, who at that time was planning to leave Umbrella over fears Spencer was going to steal the virus off him in a repeat of what happened to James Marcus ten years earlier.

Birkin negotiated with high-ranking government officials (Simmons?) and they agreed a plan to extract him. However, they knew any such operation would sever any working relationship between Umbrella and themselves. But if they had the G-Virus in their hands, they would no longer need Umbrella.

But because Umbrella had spies in the government, they knew what was being planned and so sent in Hunk's team, who got to Birkin first. The citywide biohazard then occurred and with their alliance over, both Umbrella and the government began to face off and blame the other for the incident.

With Birkin dead, Simmons wanted to destroy Raccoon City as soon as possible, taking the G-Virus with it. But Spencer used his political influence to delay operations, and the UBCS set up video feeds of them heroically rescuing the civilians of Raccoon City, thus delaying any missile strike until October 1st, which successfully bought enough time for Hunk to escape with the virus and get it into Umbrella's hands.

The government also got their own sample in the end through Sherry of course and because Birkin was dead and the virus still incomplete (hence G-Creatures and mutants rather than evolved humans) no master race ever came into being. The virus was still incomplete by 2005 given Curtis Miller also turned into the same creature.

The closest thing we ever got to a perfect G-Human was Sherry Birkin with her youthful looks and healing abilities from RE6.

Following Raccoon, both Umbrella and the government were blamed and the President ended up resigning. A new President came in and his new administration had a firm anti-Umbrella stance in order to win back public support. This included the Umbrella business suspension order, the A.U.P.I.T. teams, creation of the F.B.C., the Anti-Virus Weapon protocol 7600 Leon has in Darkside Chronicles etc.

But that's it in a nutshell, and unfortunately just a fraction of that is portrayed in the actual games. The rest is locked away in Japanese books. But the story above is likely what Benford would have revealed in his speech at Ivy University in 2013 had he not been killed by Simmons first.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:48 pm

Oooooh. Can you point us to which Japanese books these events are detailed in? Language barrier is a serious setback when trying to find all the info about RE.
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:19 pm

Oh, there's loads.

Inside of Biohazard: The Darkside Chronicles,
Umbrella Chronicles: Art of Arts
Biohazard Degeneration: Visual Scenario Archive
Complete Conquest of Nemesis guide
Research on Biohazard 2 final edition
Biohazard Archives 2
Biohazard 6 Graphical Guide
Biohazard 2 official guidebook

I used to be affiliated with a website called projectumbrella.net and we got many partial translations done.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:40 pm

TheBatMan wrote:
Oh, there's loads.

Inside of Biohazard: The Darkside Chronicles,
Umbrella Chronicles: Art of Arts
Biohazard Degeneration: Visual Scenario Archive
Complete Conquest of Nemesis guide
Research on Biohazard 2 final edition
Biohazard Archives 2
Biohazard 6 Graphical Guide
Biohazard 2 official guidebook

I never read any of those. Just Archives I & II, and the SD Perry novelizations.

TheBatMan wrote:
I used to be affiliated with a website called projectumbrella.net and we got many partial translations done.

Used to, as in no longer?

Last edited by Spike 4:20 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:43 pm

You were with ProjectUmbrella? How'd you end up from there to here? Very Happy I've read a ton of the translations the site has. Kind of a hobby of mine to read behind the scenes stuff about video game series that I like.

TheBatMan wrote:
Biohazard Archives 2

That one's gotten an official translation, though. I've got one myself. Sadly it seems to be the only one of the bunch. I would really love to read Inside of Biohazard: The Darkside Chronicles since it seems to hold a lot of great information on the series. Another one I would definitely love to read is The True Story Behind BioHazard. I would also like to get my hands on BradyGames' official Code: Veronica strategy guide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post   The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Operation Raccon City Post
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next