HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Anderson is starting to work on the next film.

Go down 
+5
PWNERX
PAULSAMSON
TheSkinniMini1
Ghost Leader
DampRevil
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

Anderson is starting to work on the next film. Empty
PostSubject: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:22 pm

So Paul Anderson confirmed yesterday that he has begun working on the next Resident Evil film. It's titled "Resident Evil: Rising" and will be filmed in 3D. In addition to Milla reprising her role as Alice, Anderson also confirmed that Li Bingbing will also be reprising her role as Ada.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/21/resident-evil-movie-sequel-update
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 11:05 pm

DampRevil wrote:
Anderson also confirmed that Li Bingbing will also be reprising her role as Ada.
Got to admit, she was one of the high points of Retribution. Or Revengeance. Or whatever it was called. Really a memorable performance, IMO.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:11 am

It was Retribution! Yeah, Li did do a great job. I wonder if her English has improved any, maybe Sally Cahill won't have to do her voice over again?
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:47 am

Not really that concerned the films, but this is good news for those that do. It's weird that Ada (and thus Li BingBing) is the only game character confirmed for now. However I know Li BingBing will be happy bc I bet she gets to wear the more practical RE6 outfit this time around.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:43 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
DampRevil wrote:
Anderson also confirmed that Li Bingbing will also be reprising her role as Ada.
Got to admit, she was one of the high points of Retribution. Or Revengeance. Or whatever it was called. Really a memorable performance, IMO.

Bit surprised that you watched the movies but don't play the new games Razz, yeah I know the relation between the time spent watching/playing and the difference in cost between a movie and a game. Everytime I play Revelations I think "they made this game for GL" too bad you don't want to play it
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:05 pm

I don't think it was weird for Anderson to confirm Ada before some of the other characters. Anderson announced the news at Beijing, China which happens to be where Li Bingbing lives. That's probably the reason he confirmed her involvement.
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:57 pm

^Didn't know that at the time. I was simply going off what the opening post said. Read article afterwards. Still, no Leon confirmed with her at least? That's what weird to me is that he didn't confirm more than one game character.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 8:20 pm

I'm guessing because Anderson wasn't ready to discuss who is going to be in the film. However, it's safe to say that Alice, Jill, Leon, Ada, and Wesker will be in the movie.
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:53 am

So do you think Anderson will actually add another game character despite this being the last film? If so who do you think he'll add to the film?

Another question, do you think he will pull a Harry Potter, Twilight and split the end into two films? (I hope not, unless he actually invests in some character development and they are used to close any and all open plot questions. Other than that, just don't do it)
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:13 am

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
So do you think Anderson will actually add another game character despite this being the last film? If so who do you think he'll add to the film?

Another question, do you think he will pull a Harry Potter, Twilight and split the end into two films? (I hope not, unless he actually invests in some character development and they are used to close any and all open plot questions. Other than that, just don't do it)

They're going to add and kill Sheva Alomar, do the same for Billy Coen, Steve Burnside and HUNK, and then not even have Leon or Chris or Claire or Kmart...have it in 2 parts; both running 70 minutes long and doing their best to piss more people off. They've done nothing but evil stuff to the franchise since RE:A.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:23 pm

I've thought about Anderson splitting up the finale. These movies have been around for too long to just end with an hour long finale. It'll either be one long film, or two regular length films.

In regards to other characters appearing, I don't think it's too likely. Characters like Sheva, Billy, and Steve would have no purpose in the films. The only reason why Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire, Ada, and Wesker made an appearance in the films is because they're the focal characters of the games. Carlos' appearance made sense because it mirrored his role in Resident Evil 3. Barry was probably just for fan service, which is probably why he died 15 minutes after he was introduced. However, I think it's quite likely that K-Mart will actually turn out to be Sherry.

The cast for the next film is pretty large. Alice, Jill, Leon, Ada, and Wesker are returning for sure. Chris and Claire are more than likely coming back as well. Becky will be in the film, K-Mart will probably return, and I'm fairly certain Rain is coming back as well. Retribution has some character files on the Blu-ray disc that mentioned a single Rain clone escaped from an Umbrella facility and her current whereabouts are unknown. That brings the cast up to 10 characters.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:04 am

Knowing Anderson he'll propably split the movie in two because that's what seems to be popular now AND ignore all the plot holes, leaving us with even more, maybe in hopes of returning to the series once more in the future. Though even if he did I doubt he'd still explain anything in any coherent way.

DampRevil wrote:
Becky will be in the film

Noooooooooooo! I was hoping for her to survive the butcher Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:52 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Knowing Anderson he'll propably split the movie in two because that's what seems to be popular now AND ignore all the plot holes, leaving us with even more, maybe in hopes of returning to the series once more in the future. Though even if he did I doubt he'd still explain anything in any coherent way.

DampRevil wrote:

That's what I'm afraid of. Don't make two movies if you aren't going to use them for every advantage.

@bolded. I believe he was talking about Alice's "daughter" from Retribution, the little deaf girl. Her name is Becky.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:05 am

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

DampRevil wrote:

That's what I'm afraid of. Don't make two movies if you aren't going to use them for every advantage.

@bolded. I believe he was talking about Alice's "daughter" from Retribution, the little deaf girl. Her name is Becky.

Oh sweet Jesus you scared me there for a second...
Back to top Go down
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:31 am

DampRevil wrote:
I've thought about Anderson splitting up the finale. These movies have been around for too long to just end with an hour long finale. It'll either be one long film, or two regular length films.

In regards to other characters appearing, I don't think it's too likely. Characters like Sheva, Billy, and Steve would have no purpose in the films. The only reason why Chris, Jill, Leon, Claire, Ada, and Wesker made an appearance in the films is because they're the focal characters of the games. Carlos' appearance made sense because it mirrored his role in Resident Evil 3. Barry was probably just for fan service, which is probably why he died 15 minutes after he was introduced. However, I think it's quite likely that K-Mart will actually turn out to be Sherry.

The cast for the next film is pretty large. Alice, Jill, Leon, Ada, and Wesker are returning for sure. Chris and Claire are more than likely coming back as well. Becky will be in the film, K-Mart will probably return, and I'm fairly certain Rain is coming back as well. Retribution has some character files on the Blu-ray disc that mentioned a single Rain clone escaped from an Umbrella facility and her current whereabouts are unknown. That brings the cast up to 10 characters.
Barry's inclusion in Retribution still surprises me to this day. However, the minute he was announced I knew he was a goner though.

It's funny however Carlos was only included because Apocalypse was based off of RE3, yet he has made more appearances in the films that the "main guys" Leon and Chris.

If K-Mart ends up being Sherry, I'm screaming forced because they could have told us that in Extinction or even Afterlife.

Also if K-Mart does end up being Sherry, then Rebecca again will be snubbed because then she will be one of two characters from the first three games to not make a film appearance (Mikhail being the other, although she is a bigger character than he was). I mean her fellow RE1 characters Chris, Jill, Barry, and Wesker has made at least one film appearance, RE2 Claire, Leon, Ada, and Sherry (if K-Mart ends up being her of course) will have all made a appearance, and RE3 Carlos and Nicholai (although I don't understand why Mikhail wasn't added with them in Apocalypse). I mean if Barry, Carlos, and Nicholai can make an appearance, why can't Rebecca? I mean while there is a possibility that she may be better off being left out, her not making an appearance at all by the time it's all said and done wouldn't make sense to me.

However, if they were going to add a game character in this last film (esp if it's split into two), I can see them adding Jake. Why, because they'll get to do something that the games never will, have Jake and Wesker meet face to face.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:48 am

Maybe I should do the next series of Resident Evil movies...horror, action, behind the scenes drama...and, of course, NO DAMN ANDERSON SCREWUPS.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:05 pm

@MassDistraction Who did you think I was talking about when I said Becky?
TheSkinniMini1 wrote:

Barry's inclusion in Retribution still surprises me to this day. However, the minute he was announced I knew he was a goner though.

It's funny however Carlos was only included because Apocalypse was based off of RE3, yet he has made more appearances in the films that the "main guys" Leon and Chris.

If K-Mart ends up being Sherry, I'm screaming forced because they could have told us that in Extinction or even Afterlife.

Also if K-Mart does end up being Sherry, then Rebecca again will be snubbed because then she will be one of two characters from the first three games to not make a film appearance (Mikhail being the other, although she is a bigger character than he was). I mean her fellow RE1 characters Chris, Jill, Barry, and Wesker has made at least one film appearance, RE2 Claire, Leon, Ada, and Sherry (if K-Mart ends up being her of course) will have all made a appearance, and RE3 Carlos and Nicholai (although I don't understand why Mikhail wasn't added with them in Apocalypse). I mean if Barry, Carlos, and Nicholai can make an appearance, why can't Rebecca?  I mean while there is a possibility that she may be better off being left out, her not making an appearance at all by the time it's all said and done wouldn't make sense to me.

However, if they were going to add a game character in this last film (esp if it's split into two), I can see them adding Jake. Why, because they'll get to do something that the games never will, have Jake and Wesker meet face to face.
To be honest, I think Rebecca has a very little chance at being in Resident Evil: Rising, if none at all. I know Barry was only added because Anderson said that Barry had a huge fan base. I'm not quite sure Rebecca's fan base is large enough for Anderson to notice her. Like I also mentioned in my earlier post, the cast will be large enough as it is. I don't think any new characters will be added. I do agree that Anderson might add Jake, but I doubt that too. Jake doesn't need to be in the films, especially in the last one. His making an appearance would feel random and have little impact on the film. Also, Anderson only truly focuses on Alice. If Jake were introduced, it would only be for Wesker's benefit. Seeming as if Wesker has hardly been in the films, and that Anderson will only ever focus on Alice, it's safe to assume Jake will probably be absent.
Back to top Go down
KelvintheCamper
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
KelvintheCamper

Steam : GamerKelvin

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:49 pm

Mass's post just too long,skipped a ton of sentences~ Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 1:13 am

KelvintheCamper wrote:
Really? Which one is too long, the first one with three sentences or the second one with only one sentence? Rolling Eyes 

Your posting habits are already getting quite spammy. I advise you try to avoid making unnecessary posts like this one.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 6:42 am

PWNERX wrote:
Maybe I should do the next series of Resident Evil movies...horror, action, behind the scenes drama...and, of course, NO DAMN ANDERSON SCREWUPS.

Don't see Steve in this post; you may now revert.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
TheSkinniMini1
Cerberus
Cerberus
TheSkinniMini1

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:53 am

DampRevil wrote:
TheSkinniMini1 wrote:

Also if K-Mart does end up being Sherry, then Rebecca again will be snubbed because then she will be one of two characters from the first three games to not make a film appearance (Mikhail being the other, although she is a bigger character than he was). I mean her fellow RE1 characters Chris, Jill, Barry, and Wesker has made at least one film appearance, RE2 Claire, Leon, Ada, and Sherry (if K-Mart ends up being her of course) will have all made a appearance, and RE3 Carlos and Nicholai (although I don't understand why Mikhail wasn't added with them in Apocalypse). I mean if Barry, Carlos, and Nicholai can make an appearance, why can't Rebecca?  I mean while there is a possibility that she may be better off being left out, her not making an appearance at all by the time it's all said and done wouldn't make sense to me.

To be honest, I think Rebecca has a very little chance at being in Resident Evil: Rising, if none at all. I know Barry was only added because Anderson said that Barry had a huge fan base. I'm not quite sure Rebecca's fan base is large enough for Anderson to notice her.
For some reason I don't believe he doesn't know who she is. I bet the reason he hasn't and probably won't add her in this new film either is because although she can hold her own, he probably doesn't see her as badass as the other women (although he ends up giving any and just about all of their badass qualities to Alice anyway so why does it matter).
Quote :
Like I also mentioned in my earlier post, the cast will be large enough as it is.
I'm not saying she needs a major role but a small apppearance or even a cameo would be nice for her character's fans. Also, speaking of the large cast, I can't wait to see how he handles all of the characters screen time, esp if it's only one film. I know some fanbases will not be too happy when it's all said and done. I see Leon and Chris getting the least amount of screen time myself bc of the girl power theme the films seem to have.
Quote :
I don't think any new characters will be added. I do agree that Anderson might add Jake, but I doubt that too. Jake doesn't need to be in the films, especially in the last one. His making an appearance would feel random and have little impact on the film.
Honestly it would be no worse than Claire, Chris, Leon, Ada, and Barry's random appearances in the film series.
Quote :
Also , Anderson only truly focuses on Alice. If Jake were introduced, it would only be for Wesker's benefit. Seeming as if Wesker has hardly been in the films, and that Anderson will only ever focus on Alice, it's safe to assume Jake will probably be absent.
He'll probably make Alice Jake's mother somehow. If not, then definitely a sibling or something. I feel like if Jake was added, Anderson would tie him to Alice in some way so that his inclusion isn't as pointless as Chris, Leon, and Barry's were.

Also I don't think the film will be called RE: Rising. I read somewhere that that was a translation error and that Anderson said he will be "writing" Resident Evil when he got back.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:35 am

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:

Huh. Now THAT would be something that'd actually make me interested in seeing the final film. And trust me, I hate the series from Extinction onwards with a passion. Then again, I have a feeling in my guts that Paul is going to be skipping this golden opportunity.

DampRevil wrote:

Rebecca, of course Razz

Ghost Leader wrote:
KelvintheCamper wrote:

Really? Which one is too long, the first one with three sentences or the second one with only one sentence? Rolling Eyes

Maybe it was my superior writing skillz that put him off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:59 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Huh. Now THAT would be something that'd actually make me interested in seeing the final film. And trust me, I hate the series from Extinction onwards with a passion. Then again, I have a feeling in my guts that Paul is going to be skipping this golden opportunity.

Now if Anderson does decide to put Albert Wesker and Jake Mueller in the upcoming film it needs to be done properly. I'm thinking Jerry Springer, maybe Maury, a paternity test, and suprise guests such as Jake's mother, and all sorts of other ridiculous and trashy stuff.

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:00 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Rebecca, of course  Razz 
I had a feeling that's who you meant!

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:

For some reason I don't believe he doesn't know who she is. I bet the reason he hasn't and probably won't add her in this new film either is because although she can hold her own, he probably doesn't see her as badass as the other women (although he ends up giving any and just about all of their badass qualities to Alice anyway so why does it matter).
I don't think it has anything to do with Rebecca's skills. None of the film counterparts have stayed true to their game counterparts. I just believe Anderson has no interest in using Rebecca. In a trivia book for the film series, it was stated that Anderson used Jill, Claire, and Rebecca for a basis to create Alice. Anderson definitely knows who Rebecca is, but again, I believe he doesn't have any interest in including her in the film series.

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
I'm not saying she needs a major role but a small appearance or even a cameo would be nice for her character's fans. Also, speaking of the large cast, I can't wait to see how he handles all of the characters screen time, esp if it's only one film. I know some fanbases will not be too happy when it's all said and done. I see Leon and Chris getting the least amount of screen time myself bc of the girl power theme the films seem to have.
Anderson will probably handle the screen time in the new film like he has the others. Most of it will go to Alice and those who are accompanying her. If anyone branches off and goes somewhere without Alice, we won't be seeing much of them. I do agree that Chris and Leon will probably take a back seat. I see Alice, Claire, and Jill taking the most prominent roles in the film. Milla did say that she would like to see them three team up in the film, so I'm sure that'll happen.

TheSkinniMini1 wrote:
Honestly it would be no worse than Claire, Chris, Leon, Ada, and Barry's random appearances in the film series.

He'll probably make Alice Jake's mother somehow. If not, then definitely a sibling or something. I feel like if Jake was added, Anderson would tie him to Alice in some way so that his inclusion isn't as pointless as Chris, Leon, and Barry's were.
While some of the other characters inclusions feel random, they were added due to their importance/popularity in the game series. I don't see Jake being Alice's son because she already has Becky. I'm sure what Jake may have brought to the film will be covered by Becky.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:07 am

It seems to be universaly agreed upon nowadays that the first two films weren't bad, but Extinction and everything post-Extinction are just terrible. Although i did like the idea of having the survivors constantly on the move in those buses. Until that one A Hole got bitten and didn't tell anyone. If you get bitten, Vandal, I won't hesitate to kill you. In a heartbeat!

BTW i'm watching the first RE film as i post this. I haven't seen it for a few years...Gotta say, awesome score from Marco Beltrami with Marilyn Manson. I also like the T-Virus capsules from the films, they have these twisted ladder DNA looking capsules. Also, Anderson has some awesome action, the laser scene, the zombie dogs, etc.

And Alice was cool in the first 2, until she later becomes like the Super Cena of the RE Films. I'd kinda like to see one of the ladies from the games sporting Alice's red dress, like maybe Jill or Claire.

Also, just to throw this out there, I really liked the part in the school from Apocolypse. They really ought to make a location like that in the games. Make it a dark, abandoned, creepy school, classic RE. And zombie kids could be interesting. Also, I think I kinda like Carlos from the movies better than from the games. He was alright in RE3, and I liked him in UC, but he's cooler like in Apocolypse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anderson is starting to work on the next film.   Anderson is starting to work on the next film. Empty

Back to top Go down

Anderson is starting to work on the next film.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next