Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Spike vs PWNERX EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Spike vs PWNERX EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Spike vs PWNERX EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Spike vs PWNERX EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Spike vs PWNERX EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Spike vs PWNERX EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Spike vs PWNERX EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Spike vs PWNERX EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Spike vs PWNERX EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Spike vs PWNERX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Spike vs PWNERX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs PWNERX   Spike vs PWNERX EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:43 pm

Speaking of Barry...well, remember the SS E.F. on Merc's Reunion challenge? Well...
Barry Wins...Fatality.:
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Spike vs PWNERX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs PWNERX   Spike vs PWNERX EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:40 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Speaking of Barry...well, remember the SS E.F. on Merc's Reunion challenge? Well...
Barry Wins...Fatality.:

Kiss my shiny metal ass. Congratz PWNERX! How about this, YOU name the challenge, anything from RE, including especially the mini-games like Mercs,, and I'll oblige amd 1up you, bitch!

@37 Narwhals, there's just something awesome about Barry. I seriously want him to be in the story of a modern RE game. As I've said before, anything Barry says or does is gonna befreaking platinum, and he would get a huge pop from the fans too.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Spike vs PWNERX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs PWNERX   Spike vs PWNERX EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:56 am

Teh Spike wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Barry Wins...Fatality.:

Kiss my shiny metal ass. Congratz PWNERX! How about this, YOU name the challenge, anything from RE, including especially the mini-games like Mercs,, and I'll oblige amd 1up you, bitch!

@37 Narwhals, there's just something awesome about Barry. I seriously want him to be in the story of a modern RE game. As I've said before, anything Barry says or does is gonna befreaking platinum, and he would get a huge pop from the fans too.

Nicholai in RE3 Merc's then? Alright...
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Spike vs PWNERX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs PWNERX   Spike vs PWNERX EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:23 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Barry Wins...Fatality.:

Nicholai in RE3 Merc's then? Alright...

Here ya go PWN!

Next.

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Video embedded via poster's request.)
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Spike vs PWNERX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs PWNERX   Spike vs PWNERX EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 3:47 am

I can see that I at least stand a chance, considering my previous (and still high) score. BUT, I'll need to get used to the Mechanics again. Itsa been a while.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Spike vs PWNERX Empty
PostSubject: Spike vs PWNERX   Spike vs PWNERX EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:38 am

PWNERX wrote:
I can see that I at least stand a chance, considering my previous (and still high) score. BUT, I'll need to get used to the Mechanics again. Itsa been a while.

What in the Sam hell are you talking about ? If you are referring to a new challenge, then my next challenge to you will be, SS Rank Mercenaries run in RE6 on the Steal Beast stage(the one with the Ju'avo). With a character and console of your choice.

In fact, if you wish, we can continue this lil game and continue to challenge each other until one of us fails. The ball is in your court PWNERX. You know the challenge.

Btw my RE3 Mercs run was the GC version.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Spike vs PWNERX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs PWNERX   Spike vs PWNERX EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:09 am

Moved these posts to a thread of their own since they had nothing to do with favorite characters.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Spike vs PWNERX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs PWNERX   Spike vs PWNERX EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:57 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Moved these posts to a thread of their own since they had nothing to do with favorite characters.

Well thank you very much Mass for taking the initiative to broadcast this as a fued. REF has had some competitive and entertaining rivalries in the past, Ghost Leader VS Public Enemy, Spike VS Ghost Leader, Jamesy VS NiteKrawler, Pheonix VS Homorepressed tendencies, Mass Distraction VS mass distration/fuck mass distraction1/Noun, and now Teh Spike VS PWNERX.

Let's just see if PWN has the testicular fortitude to go one on one with The Great One. The People's Champ, the shaman of sexy, the guru of greatness, the ambassador of abdominals, the saturday night delight, Mister Man, the action man, Top Dollar, Easy Money, the whole f'n show, the charismatic enigma, the heartbreak kid, the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be, the one and only Teh Spike ! Stone Cold Spike Reaver! Oh hell yeah!

Last edited by Teh Spike on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Spike vs PWNERX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs PWNERX   Spike vs PWNERX EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:39 am

Teh Spike wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

What in the Sam hell are you talking about ? If you are referring to a new challenge, then my next challenge to you will be, SS Rank Mercenaries run in RE6 on the Steal Beast stage(the one with the Ju'avo). With a character and console of your choice.

In fact, if you wish, we can continue this lil game and continue to challenge each other until one of us fails. The ball is in your court PWNERX. You know the challenge.

I was referencing the RE3 mercs, which is on PS1 for mua, but Recording will be a pain in the ass, and Uploading will be damn near impossible due to it taking over an hour for youtube to take a minute long vid.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Spike vs PWNERX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs PWNERX   Spike vs PWNERX EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:22 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

I was referencing the RE3 mercs, which is on PS1 for mua, but Recording will be a pain in the ass, and Uploading will be damn near impossible due to it taking over an hour for youtube to take a minute long vid.

Ah. So you give up?

Speaking of inconvienant means of uploading vids, I dont have some badass technological setup, it's quite rudimentary actually. You would probably lol if you saw my method of Recording. But I made it work.

And yes, YT is a lil bitch sometimes. I'm sure Mass will agree that the way The Tube works can at times make you wanna rip your hair out. Which is probly why Mass is bald now! Jk. But you know, most modern smartphones will allow you to Record, and even upload straight to YouTube(I believe it requires wifi for the upload however), and it actually works really well and doesn't take a fortnight to do.

So the question is, Deal or no deal?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Spike vs PWNERX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs PWNERX   Spike vs PWNERX EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 3:04 pm

Teh Spike wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Teh Spike wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Ah. So you give up?

Speaking of inconvienant means of uploading vids, I dont have some badass technological setup, it's quite rudimentary actually. You would probably lol if you saw my method of Recording. But I made it work.

And yes, YT is a lil bitch sometimes. I'm sure Mass will agree that the way The Tube works can at times make you wanna rip your hair out. Which is probly why Mass is bald now! Jk. But you know, most modern smartphones will allow you to Record, and even upload straight to YouTube(I believe it requires wifi for the upload however), and it actually works really well and doesn't take a fortnight to do.

So the question is, Deal or no deal?

I'd use this laptop's video recording feature, but I'd still be able to do nothing but screenshots, as youtube...well, sucks now. That, and kids.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

Spike vs PWNERX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs PWNERX   Spike vs PWNERX EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 4:30 pm

PWNERX wrote:
I'd use this laptop's video recording feature, but I'd still be able to do nothing but screenshots, as youtube...well, sucks now. That, and kids.
Youtube isn't the only video hosting site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spike vs PWNERX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spike vs PWNERX   Spike vs PWNERX Empty

Back to top Go down

Spike vs PWNERX
Page 1 of 1