HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE game with best enemy design - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE game with best enemy design - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE game with best enemy design - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE game with best enemy design - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE game with best enemy design - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE game with best enemy design - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE game with best enemy design - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE game with best enemy design - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE game with best enemy design - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE game with best enemy design

Go down 
+2
PWNERX
Mass Distraction
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

RE game with best enemy design - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE game with best enemy design   RE game with best enemy design - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:59 am

Problem is...I have the Gold edition, and sadly, DLC wasn't included (damn packaging issues) and I too have a Dead Aim on PS2, with case and manual.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: RE game with best enemy design   RE game with best enemy design - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:05 pm

None other than Resident Evil 2, 4, CVX, The Plaga is my favorite one. T-viruses, and G-viruses still my bet. C-virus kinda suck. I hate you Derek so much. The Bandersnatches in Resident Evil 5 are scary. Lickers, and hunters in 3 are horrific. I also love Crimson Heads. Ju'avo kinda tough too.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: RE game with best enemy design   RE game with best enemy design - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:20 am

RebelliousQueen wrote:
None other than Resident Evil 2, 4, CVX, The Plaga is my favorite one. T-viruses, and G-viruses still my bet. C-virus kinda suck. I hate you Derek so much. The Bandersnatches in Resident Evil 5 are scary. Lickers, and hunters in 3 are horrific. I also love Crimson Heads. Ju'avo kinda tough too.

Las Plagas is your favourite enemy design?

There aren't any banderstatches in RE5...

Derek who? Derek Zoolander ? . .

RE3 doesn't have any Lickers . . .

@PWNERX, you didnt get DLC and they didnt fix it for you? Well, regardless what I said still holds water, its currently pretty modestly priced.

I have the case with my original DA, just no instructional booklet. My extra unfortunately has one of those lovely Gamestop cases. Lame. But its still Dead Aim. If you're interested Wil, it's certainly a nice entry in the series. You get used to the gameplay, and it has a cool plot, and at least ONE cool character in Morpheus D. Duval. Who kinda looks and sounds like David Bowie. And dont forget the T/G-virus, which is of course the TransGender virus. Who gave Ru Paul T-virus? You should totally find a copy of DA for Ps2!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: RE game with best enemy design   RE game with best enemy design - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:03 am

Teh Spike wrote:
Also, speaking of Bazooka Joe, it reminds me of his most annoying appearance, in RE5 Mercs Reunion, the Experimental Facility stage with all the lickers and base majini. That level was and IS a biatch! That should ne the next REF contest, record your playthrough of that stage in RE5 Mercs Reunion, and you have to score at least an A Rank to win said contest.
Why not straight SS rank? The level's not that hard. The ship is the worst and the only one I never got better than an A on.

Teh Spike wrote:
Derek who? Derek Zoolander ? . .
Derek Simmons, I presume. Other than that, those were some valid points.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: RE game with best enemy design   RE game with best enemy design - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:34 am

Teh Spike wrote:
If you're interested Wil, it's certainly a nice entry in the series. You get used to the gameplay, and it has a cool plot, and at least ONE cool character in Morpheus D. Duval. Who kinda looks and sounds like David Bowie.
Duval does look interesting...in a very weird way.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: RE game with best enemy design   RE game with best enemy design - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:09 pm

will1234562 wrote:
Duval does look interesting...in a very weird way.

Very Marilyn Manson.

I like the Executioner Majini. I always remembered reading those funny bios about that enemy in the Mercs 3D booklet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE game with best enemy design   RE game with best enemy design - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE game with best enemy design
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2