HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.

Go down 
+4
PWNERX
Vandal
ChrisRedfieldRE156
DivideByZero
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. Empty
PostSubject: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:23 am

But seriously, some of you guys barely know me.

Anyway, to all who remembers:

I guess I'm back. Again.

But I never really left. I was merely pre-occupied by other things. OH WELL.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:29 am

Guess Im one of em who dont remember u, so Hello and Welcome Back . . .
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:17 am

As long as you didn't decide to make another account, you're good. What's shaking?
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:30 pm

Vandal wrote:
What's shaking?
Aside from the recent earthquakes happening here in the Philippines?

Nothing much. I just wanted to check on some things that I WAS interested about. And I actually found a lot of interesting things. So I decided to, at least, try to be active on this site.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Ouch, that was tough.

Yes, there are some exciting things going on, you missed out on our first contest. I'm giving away Capcom Encyclopedias to the winners. You should definitely stick around for the next one.

Right now we have to decide on another contest.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 6:37 am

Well, if it's RE4 Mercs, then I just got OVER 100000 points a few days ago with HUNK at the village. Groovy.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:23 am

I'll have a shot at a fastest playthrough, I guess.

I finished RE2 about an hour and 40. Not bragging.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:42 am

PWNERX wrote:
Well, if it's RE4 Mercs, then I just got OVER 100000 points a few days ago with HUNK at the village. Groovy.
I don't think we're going to do a Mercs point match.
Back to top Go down
fieldztime
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:03 am

I would join your mercs point match if its on re5 Wink
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:50 am

I remember you by a different avatar. A lot has changed since you went away. Welcome back, mister.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:01 am

Thank you, sir. It's good to be back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:41 am

fieldztime wrote:
I would join your mercs point match if its on re5 Wink
Points matches need witnesses, and when it comes to that it could get messy, especially on different consoles and such.

I am open to a tournament though.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:03 pm

Greetings to you, and welcome back. Well, speaking of my hometown, the Philippines. Aside from earthquakes with the magnitude of 7.5 that rumbles the Visayas Region. Next is the 'Yolanda Typhoon' with the international name of 'Typhoon Haiyan' is one of the strongest typhoon in the worldwide that comes out this year. After this horrible incident, we have approximately 5,000+ deaths, 1,000+ missing persons/bodies, and 12,000 injured people. But still we never loses hope. We keep holding on to each other. I would like to take this opportunity to say we're very grateful for the U.S embassy, Asian Charities, Russian Navy/Army, German Medical Volunteers, and for the whole countries, and cities that helped us. In behalf of the filipinos, we would like to say thank you. I knew this is random post but I knew some of you guys are living in this particular countries, and I would really like to say we are very happy, and touched by you've done to us. I mean when it comes to this matter. There is no black, and white thing, it's no racist and I am just very glad to this. I don't want to be a mellow dramatic here but, really thanks guys. Now, back to the topic it's nice to have you back. Hope you're fine Smile
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:49 pm

RebelliousQueen wrote:
Greetings to you, and welcome back. Well, speaking of my hometown, the Philippines. Aside from earthquakes with the magnitude of 7.5 that rumbles the Visayas Region. Next is the 'Yolanda Typhoon' with the international name of 'Typhoon Haiyan' is one of the strongest typhoon in the worldwide that comes out this year. After this horrible incident, we have approximately 5,000+ deaths, 1,000+ missing persons/bodies, and 12,000 injured people. But still we never loses hope. We keep holding on to each other. I would like to take this opportunity to say we're very grateful for the U.S embassy, Asian Charities, Russian Navy/Army, German Medical Volunteers, and for the whole countries, and cities that helped us. In behalf of the filipinos, we would like to say thank you. I knew this is random post but I knew some of you guys are living in this particular countries, and I would really like to say we are very happy, and touched by you've done to us. I mean when it comes to this matter. There is no black, and white thing, it's no racist and I am just very glad to this. I don't want to be a mellow dramatic here but, really thanks guys. Now, back to the topic it's nice to have you back. Hope you're fine Smile
It's just unfortunate that we can't seem to tackle the rest of the world's problems with that kind of unity. Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:20 pm

RebelliousQueen wrote:
Wow. I almost went to tears. But you know, you could just say "Thank you, foreign peoples, from the bottom of our hearts." (I meant no offense, if anyone's going to ask) Anyway, it's good to be back!

Ghost Leader wrote:
It's just unfortunate that we can't seem to tackle the rest of the world's problems with that kind of unity. Crying or Very sad 
You know, I was gonna say something really passionate about that, but then I remembered what Wesker said:

"That is the one constant in this universe."
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:39 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
It's really heart-warming to finally witnessed that people coming from different countries starting to help us. Actually you foreign people gave us more than what we ask from you. From crawling to the ground, you foreign people we're there to pick us up and helped us to get through, and that is very touching, and you guys are very supportive. Crying or Very sad Smile

DivideByZero wrote:
Wow. I almost went to tears.
But you know, you could just
say "Thank you, foreign
peoples, from the bottom of
our hearts." (I meant no
offense, if anyone's going to ask) Anyway, it's good to be
back!
The only reason why I started to mention those countries. Cause some of our beloved members are belonged and living in those countries. But other than that, I meant that as a universal.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:46 am

RebelliousQueen wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
It's really heart-warming to finally witnessed that people coming from different countries starting to help us. Actually you foreign people gave us more than what we ask from you. From crawling to the ground, you foreign people we're there to pick us up and helped us to get through, and that is very touching, and you guys are very supportive. Crying or Very sadSmile

DivideByZero wrote:
Wow. I almost went to tears.
But you know, you could just
say "Thank you, foreign
peoples, from the bottom of
our hearts." (I meant no
offense, if anyone's going to ask) Anyway, it's good to be
back!
The only reason why I started to mention those countries. Cause some of our beloved members are belonged and living in those countries. But other than that, I meant that as a universal.
Too bad it takes a disaster to make them work together . . . wish all the missing were found and RIP to all departed . . .
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:14 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Too bad it takes a disaster to make them work together . . .
Ya know, there is this thing that I have particularly observed:

No matter how hard Mother Nature tries, we just don't learn.

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
wish all the missing were found and RIP to all departed . . .
On behalf of my people, thanks.

RebelliousQueen wrote:
I meant that as a universal.
Only proves that we can live in harmony. Religion and culture aside.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:58 am

Well, I'm just happy all of ours members located there are safe. Kinda dodged the bullet there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:46 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Well, I'm just happy all of ours members located there are safe. Kinda dodged the bullet there.
Thank you, Mass. I, myself is very thankful that I am in good hands, I am safe with my family. Well, no wonder this Typhoon Haiyan is one of the strongest and deadliest of all. Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. Monster-typhoon-philippines-haiyan_73273_600x450
Too bad in our history, this is horrible from 1,000 deaths. As of now the official death toll could reach 10,000 after searching more, and more dead people as reported by the Assiociated Press. http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/super-typhoon-haiyan-a-serious/19561621
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.   Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nobody knows who I was before I put on the mask.
Page 1 of 1