Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Capcom SCREWED!? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Capcom SCREWED!? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Capcom SCREWED!? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Capcom SCREWED!? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Capcom SCREWED!?

Go down 
+6
Mass Distraction
37 Narwhals
DampRevil
chocotricks
Vandal
PWNERX
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 7:55 pm

It's everywhere on Youtube. Capcom is BROKE. It's only a matter of time until bankruptcy sets in...
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Going to need a link to that. Capcom's stocks say they're up, plus it's highly unlikely that they're not doing well, considering release after release they keep pumping out.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:24 pm

TIME FOR SEGA TO BUY CAPCOM sega is forming an army
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Didn't SEGA make this huge deal with Nintendo? Now they only realease games for Nintendo?

At any rate, they have several games already in the works as well as several ready for release.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:30 pm

This is kinda old news. A while back they talked about their annual sales and how they lost a lot of money. I would post the link but I can't since I'm a new member =P. The article said that Capcom plans to solve their financial problems with DLC.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:33 pm

They made the deal, to get on the inside of nintendo to take them down. ITS AN INSIDE JOB.......Oh Sega you sneaky devils. BRING ON THE DREAMCAST 2.0.

>Quality free online play
>Full sega Library of games
>Indie developer kit
>BLAST PROCESSING!!!!!

Yes, Sega will return!
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:46 pm

This is old news. Reports of their problems were greatly exaggerated.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:30 am

They aren't going bankrupt but they aren't doing great either.

Here's a link to a news story form two months back: http://www.screwattack.com/news/capcom-only-has-152-million-bank

I lold at this news cos Rockstar (or Take Two) could have bought multiple Capcoms with the money they got from GTAV. Then I felt sad. I do hope they make something worthwhile soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:53 am

Well both this and previous years were not that great for capcom, yes it could all be RE 6 fault, since devs had huge hope for that game, so the expenses on that game only were incredible, i even remember reading articles stating that capcom doesent have enough money to finish their massive game (meaning RE 6) so yea they had huge hopes for that title, though it cant be said that it flopped, since like in the matter of weeks capcom shipped over 4 million copies (and only on consoles), but sadly they were expecting 2ce as much from it (guess PC release kinda flopped, first of it was delayed for tooo long and it was already known that RE 6 was not what it was expected to be for the PC gamers) . But despite that ive never seen even 1 factual article stating that capcom is close to bankruptcy and its about to sell all the titles it owns to other game developers. Capcom other titles Like DMC or Lost Planet did pretty good with their sells and even more so their new Dragon's Dogma did not that bad as well. But still capcoms main moving engine is Resident Evil so the only thing that can actually get them out of the financial crisis is the release of new RE installment and if that "flops" the way RE 6 did, well simply if it wont please fans, then the risk of capcom becoming bankrupt will be really high. But for now i really dont see any reasons for being worried that capcom is screwed . . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:03 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
capcoms main moving engine is Resident Evil
Not really. Street Fighter is propably their main driving force. Fighter players will buy all the new editions to the latest SF title to keep up with the competitive scene.

Even so, they still do have high expectations of Resident Evil titles. They just shouldn't be shelling out that much money on one title in hopes of making it even.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:23 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
capcoms main moving engine is Resident Evil
Not really. Street Fighter is propably their main driving force. Fighter players will buy all the new editions to the latest SF title to keep up with the competitive scene.

Even so, they still do have high expectations of Resident Evil titles. They just shouldn't be shelling out that much money on one title in hopes of making it even.
Oh fuck ive forgotten bout SF Razz Sorry little RE fan error . . . Agree SF sells a lot, but as far as i remember there are more RE Titles included among all time best selling games then SFs. But one way or the other the main expectations for capcom to have huge gross lately was RE 6 and they've spent tons of money and time in developing it . . .
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:34 am

Not entirely true. Resident Evil has only 20 if you include the DS game and the Director's Cut on the first game.

Street Fighter has well over 30 games, including Street Fighter the Movie the Game.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 2:50 pm

What the hell is that?
Capcom just got money from the GTAV?
Capcom is becoming poor ;___;
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Vandal wrote:
Not entirely true. Resident Evil has only 20 if you include the DS game and the Director's Cut on the first game.

Street Fighter has well over 30 games, including Street Fighter the Movie the Game.
That monstrosity? NO THANKS!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 2:59 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:

That monstrosity? NO THANKS!
I think that's hilarious. It's like as if they made a movie on a Harry Potter video game. That would be "Harry Potter: The Movie, The Game The Book."
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:14 pm

Vandal wrote:

What i meant was that RE has more titles included in all times best selling games list then SF. RE has 7 when SF has 5. Quick link to check it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:01 pm

Old news or not, I don't want Capcom to go bankrupt until they redeem themselves and make a GOOD Resident Evil game again!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:00 pm

White Rock wrote:
Old news or not, I don't want Capcom to go bankrupt until they redeem themselves and make a GOOD Resident Evil game again!
I think that the days of good Resident Evil games are gone, I can't believe I'm actually genuinely not excited for whatever Capcom would have in store for another sequel.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:50 am

White Rock wrote:
There's no possible way for capcom to make a game i they will become bankrupt, so in that case the game will be released by other dev team with other company title in the top. As for redeeming, i guess the RE 7 will be the final line, kinda point of no return, cs if they suck it then they will face the major consequences. The way i think they should do is to release a CGI with the main characters in it (meaning Chris, Leon, jill ) and give them a rest for the next game title, or give them a minor part in it, they should refresh the game either with Claire, maybe as well bringing old characters like Coen, Burton, Oliveira and even more important to create a main antagonist, if they do so it will be much easier to turn all other main characters around that one bad guy (then in the 8 title they can get back with Chris and Jake as main characters(but i guess the last conversation between Chris and Jake was a hint that they will be in the next game and if capcom is in an extreme desperation they will add up leon, even more so pair up leon with Chris, hoping that it will have huge sales due to the huge fan base of those two)) If they will refresh game properly capcom will be back in the saddle, but at the same time even 1 disappointment might cost them a lot . . .
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:40 am

There's no reason to bring Billy Coen back. Regardless of whether one likes him or not, he has nothing whatsoever to do with anything in RE's plot. Capcom needs to focus on closing old cases rather than opening new ones.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 9:34 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
There's no reason to bring Billy Coen back. Regardless of whether one likes him or not, he has nothing whatsoever to do with anything in RE's plot. Capcom needs to focus on closing old cases rather than opening new ones.
Agree, but he has a big fan base, and bringing him back will affect positively on game. Im not much of coen myself, but wherever i see the poll of "Which RE character you want back" coen always is in top 3 . . .
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:36 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Agree, but he has a big fan base, and bringing him back will affect positively on game. Im not much of coen myself, but wherever i see the poll of "Which RE character you want back" coen always is in top 3 . . .
Wesker is popular too, but I think we can all agree bringing him back would be a complete cop out. There's also the Johnny Gat clusterfuck in Saints Row 4. Bringing characters back simply because they're popular always results in shoddy writing that leaves a sour taste in the mouths of the very people who wanted them back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Capcom SCREWED!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom SCREWED!?   Capcom SCREWED!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Capcom SCREWED!?
Page 1 of 1