HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Terminator: Dark Fate
Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptyYesterday at 1:01 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil Zero Sucks?!
Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 12:18 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 12:15 am by White Rock

» It is a Crisis!
Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am by White Rock

» Biohazard: Valiant Raid
Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:17 pm by White Rock

» The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan
Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:04 pm by White Rock

» Creepshow
Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:42 pm by White Rock

» Ghostbusters 2020
Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:37 am by Ghost Leader

» IMDb sucks. They don't believe this is Sylvester Stallone...
Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 9:56 pm by White Rock

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Vote_lcapWho the heck believes this?!?!?! Voting_barWho the heck believes this?!?!?! Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Vote_lcapWho the heck believes this?!?!?! Voting_barWho the heck believes this?!?!?! Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye
Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Vote_lcapWho the heck believes this?!?!?! Voting_barWho the heck believes this?!?!?! Vote_rcap 
DeathShadows
Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Vote_lcapWho the heck believes this?!?!?! Voting_barWho the heck believes this?!?!?! Vote_rcap 

Share
 

 Who the heck believes this?!?!?!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do YOU believe this??
Yes.
Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Vote_lcap0%Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No.
Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Vote_lcap100%Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9
 

AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 23
Location : On the Edge of Reality

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:23 am

An incredibly old rumor states that HUNK is playable in the game Code Veronica X. The rumor says that you have to obtain all files and maps, get A rank in Story and Battle Game, and he will unlock.

Is there any truth to this? I don't believe so, considering how there is no proof at the moment...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mcghie
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz
Posts : 2027
Join date : 2011-03-22
Age : 27
Location : Edinburgh, Scotland

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:07 am

PWNERX wrote:
An incredibly old rumor states that HUNK is playable in the game Code Veronica X. The rumor says that you have to obtain all files and maps, get A rank in Story and Battle Game, and he will unlock.

Is there any truth to this? I don't believe so, considering how there is no proof at the moment...
It's a very old rumour and sadly it's not true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:49 am

If I don't know about it and even moreso, if the internet does not know about it, it does not exist.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Posts : 4610
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 35
Location : The State of Insanity

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:03 am

Obsessed Hunk fanboys?

Hmm... let's try an experiment.

PWNERX, I heard a rumor that Barry Burton is playable in REmake if you can beat it in five minutes or less.

Now let's sit back and wait...

_________________
Who the heck believes this?!?!?! D4fFX65
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:32 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Obsessed Hunk fanboys?

Hmm... let's try an experiment.

PWNERX, I heard a rumor that Barry Burton is playable in REmake if you can beat it in five minutes or less.

Now let's sit back and wait...
And if you beat it as Barry you get to play as Chuck Norris.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
00biohazard
STARS Member
STARS Member
00biohazard

Posts : 1298
Join date : 2012-02-06
Age : 27
Location : Santiago, Chile

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:15 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Obsessed Hunk fanboys?

Hmm... let's try an experiment.

PWNERX, I heard a rumor that Barry Burton is playable in REmake if you can beat it in five minutes or less.

Now let's sit back and wait...
I unlocked him. He even says ''I have THIS!''
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fernandomoody.tumblr.com/
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 23
Location : On the Edge of Reality

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 3:01 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Obsessed Hunk fanboys?

Hmm... let's try an experiment.

PWNERX, I heard a rumor that Barry Burton is playable in REmake if you can beat it in five minutes or less.

Now let's sit back and wait...
Thanks to the magic powers of Gameshark and Code Breaker, I know this to not be true. Especially since it will let you beat the game in LESS time as long as you have the proper keys and equipment. And without these, 5 minutes would be, wait for it, TiME ParOdOX. And Chuck was already in REmake. He's Barry Burton playing as himself. And the best part, no matter how it ends, he will still rescue Jill in RE3!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Zombie
Zombie
ChrisRedfieldRE156

Posts : 658
Join date : 2012-11-15

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:06 pm

If that was the truth, web would have been flooded with the "how to unlock" vids and walkthroughs with Hunk, so guess it is not . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7504
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 32

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:15 pm

Chuck Norris is the pussiest of all pussies. Fuck him to hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWITCHMYND
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
avatar

Posts : 1095
Join date : 2012-05-24

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:36 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Chuck Norris is the pussiest of all pussies. Fuck him to hell.
I thought he was really gay in the expendables 2 movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Zombie
Zombie
ChrisRedfieldRE156

Posts : 658
Join date : 2012-11-15

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:43 am

SWITCHMYND wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Chuck Norris is the pussiest of all pussies. Fuck him to hell.
I thought he was really gay in the expendables 2 movie.
What ?! Oh come on . . . Chuck is awesome . . . I dont get why Chuck is Burton too, but thats not the reason to call him pussiest pussy or that he was gay in EX2, cs he was awesome in it. People like Chuck, Hulk Hogan, Van Damme, steven seagal, thats the kinda stuff that i pretty much all of us grew up on and they just cant bad !

@PWNERX: i dont get what you see common between Burton and Chuck, they are really different . . . If you were saying that Brendan Gleeson is Burton, then i would have agreed, but Norris is waaay different from barry . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 23
Location : On the Edge of Reality

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:35 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Chuck Norris is the pussiest of all pussies. Fuck him to hell.
I thought he was really gay in the expendables 2 movie.
What ?! Oh come on . . . Chuck is awesome . . . I dont get why Chuck is Burton too, but thats not the reason to call him pussiest pussy or that he was gay in EX2, cs he was awesome in it. People like Chuck, Hulk Hogan, Van Damme, steven seagal, thats the kinda stuff that i pretty much all of us grew up on and they just cant bad !

@PWNERX: i dont get what you see common between Burton and Chuck, they are really different . . . If you were saying that Brendan Gleeson is Burton, then i would have agreed, but Norris is waaay different from barry . . .
Indestructible Beard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7504
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 32

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:42 am

If Barry Burton and Chuck Norris fought, after the first girl slap they would both break a nail and cry and a rainbow would form between them and they would grow vaginas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 23
Location : On the Edge of Reality

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 9:12 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
If Barry Burton and Chuck Norris fought, after the first girl slap they would both break a nail and cry and a rainbow would form between them and they would grow vaginas.
Now I know why I don't like you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Methsia
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Methsia

Steam : Methsia
Posts : 2350
Join date : 2010-09-04
Age : 23
Location : UP IN THIS

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:38 am

Lol even if it was- I'd never get to him. I'm terrible at CVX
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/Methsia
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 23
Location : On the Edge of Reality

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:43 pm

Methsia wrote:
Lol even if it was- I'd never get to him. I'm terrible at CVX
There's the Infinite Green Herb, or you can do a barrel roll! But either way, it is still a fake "Secret". Just look at the MK series. They had a lot of those.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Outbreakgirl
Cerberus
Cerberus
Outbreakgirl

Posts : 322
Join date : 2012-05-26
Age : 27
Location : In front of a computer screen

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:49 pm

Ah, I heard about this.

Of course I didn't believe it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aegis
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Aegis

Posts : 160
Join date : 2013-08-31
Age : 20
Location : texas

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:57 pm

i played lots of res 2 and 3 and never unlocked him. it isnt true then??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Posts : 4610
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 35
Location : The State of Insanity

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:00 pm

Aegis wrote:
i played lots of res 2 and 3 and never unlocked him. it isnt true then??
No. Like ChrisRedfieldRE156 said, the Internet would be flooded with gameplay videos and such to prove it.

_________________
Who the heck believes this?!?!?! D4fFX65
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shrike
Cerberus
Cerberus
Shrike

Posts : 241
Join date : 2013-04-01
Location : Silent Hill

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:33 am

Aegis wrote:
i played lots of res 2 and 3 and never unlocked him. it isnt true then??
You can unlock HUNK in RE2, yes, but not in CV, as stated in the topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:13 am

Outbreakgirl wrote:
Ah, I heard about this.

Of course I didn't believe it
Facepalm. I've got a feeling I'm not going to like this you very much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 23
Location : On the Edge of Reality

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:52 pm

Vandal wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:
Ah, I heard about this.

Of course I didn't believe it
Facepalm. I've got a feeling I'm not going to like this you very much.
That's a rather unusual way of saying something and probably meaning something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:21 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:
Ah, I heard about this.

Of course I didn't believe it
Facepalm. I've got a feeling I'm not going to like this you very much.
That's a rather unusual way of saying something and probably meaning something else.
Oh snap, I quoted the wrong person. How did that happen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Posts : 4610
Join date : 2008-12-20
Age : 35
Location : The State of Insanity

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:11 pm

Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:
Ah, I heard about this.

Of course I didn't believe it
Facepalm. I've got a feeling I'm not going to like this you very much.
That's a rather unusual way of saying something and probably meaning something else.
Oh snap, I quoted the wrong person. How did that happen?
Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Epic-fail

_________________
Who the heck believes this?!?!?! D4fFX65
PerseusRad wrote:
halestride wrote:

PerseusRad wrote:
There are Fireworks outside, but I can't see them very well.

then go outside.

thats crazy talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:02 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:
Ah, I heard about this.

Of course I didn't believe it
Facepalm. I've got a feeling I'm not going to like this you very much.
That's a rather unusual way of saying something and probably meaning something else.
Oh snap, I quoted the wrong person. How did that happen?
Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Epic-fail
I was on my phone. I do most posts on my phone. And if you noticed, I have a lot of grammatical errors every now and then that I don't catch. But that was horrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who the heck believes this?!?!?!   Who the heck believes this?!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Who the heck believes this?!?!?!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion :: Main Series-
Jump to: