Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Secrets

Go down 
+11
Mullet_Wesker
MSR
zeolite
Ssplain
Shrike
hunter destroyer
Mass Distraction
PWNERX
Ghost Leader
Nobudy
Vandal
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:10 pm

zeolite wrote:
I read somewhere that in RE3 if you collect all the files in the correct order then the final item in the list of files gets populated with Jill's secret diary. However, I've never managed to do that.

I also read that somewhere, and I too can not remember where. But I want to say it was either a legit site like that old residentevilfan A New Blood, or something else...*cough* RE Wiki *cough*

But for sure Jill's Diary is available to read in UC, which is cool. Despite the fact that those Chronicles games are rail-shooters, they have a lot of cool shit, likes tons of Files, cool cutscenes, and DSC actually has a movie browser. Seriously, every RE game from this day forward should have a movie browser, even if it's unlockable.

BTW, I generally didn't get ALL of the Files in RE3 anyway. Despite how many numerous times I've played through. I do get a majority of them though. I always liked the one from the Reporter or Journalist who described the spread of the disease throughout the city, as well as Raccoon being put under marshal law.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:30 pm

zeolite wrote:
I read somewhere that in RE3 if you collect all the files in the correct order then the final item in the list of files gets populated with Jill's secret diary. However, I've never managed to do that.
This is true, I've done it many times. My preferred path through RE3 just happens to net me all the files in correct order. XD Here's a guide that should help you.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/198459-resident-evil-3-nemesis/faqs/6796
Back to top Go down
zeolite
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
zeolite

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 8:16 am

Nice link Ghost Leader! I never knew you had to go back to the room at the very start of the game where that guy locks himself in the back of his truck to get another file.
Back to top Go down
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

Playstation Network Mullet_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:01 am

It's been a while since I've discovered a new secret in a Resident Evil game, but within the last year my bud Chris freaked out when he found a youtube video detailing the secret basement room in the sewers in Leon A from Resident Evil 2.

One I like to show people a lot is in Re4, when I tell them that shooting the lake is a good way to go fishing.  jocolor 

Also, checking Wesker's STARS desk 50 times...
Back to top Go down
http://taylorjosephdean.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 4:43 am

Mullet_Wesker wrote:
It's been a while since I've discovered a new secret in a Resident Evil game, but within the last year my bud Chris freaked out when he found a youtube video detailing the secret basement room in the sewers in Leon A from Resident Evil 2.

Hmm... What exactly do you mean by a secret basement room?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:23 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mullet_Wesker wrote:

Shoosh, don't talk about it, it's secret..........it's a secret to everybody, sorry I couldn't help it
Back to top Go down
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:28 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

About a minute in...

Back to top Go down
zeolite
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
zeolite

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 10:53 am

That's amazing! I can't believe I didn't know that secret basement room was there! Kudos to Mullet_Wesker!
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:59 am

Hate too say it but....everyone knows about that 'secret' area.

Last edited by DXP on Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:01 pm

We are running out of secrets.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:03 pm

I knew about it. I think I found it on, like, my fourth play through. I accidentally ran into the shelf and noticed the character (don't recall who it was) move into the pushing stance.

I thought this room was common knowledge.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:09 pm

I will post some of the 'secrets' if you can call it that anyway, this is with studying re2 itself for a while...

1) Did you know that there is an actual working 1.5 room in the BH2 trial edition? It is shown in the background renders and has RDT data (for looking sake its in the stage 7X areas, it only contains 1 1.5 room, which is the Lab hallway.) It also contains a re-textured water hallway from 1.5, which again has actual room data and can be used.

2) Did you also know that the 40% November 1996 build actually contains some rooms from a much earlier version? The rooms in question are the original angles and data for the lobby office and the Helipad.

3) Going back too the trial edition, did you also know that the early RPD again seen in the 7X renders, the original marshalling yard, the medical room and the unused room that looks like a early street area also have working RDT data? it means you can walk around those things without any problem.
Back to top Go down
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 10:41 pm

DXP wrote:
1) Did you know that there is an actual working 1.5 room in the BH2 trial edition? It is shown in the background renders and has RDT data (for looking sake its in the stage 7X areas, it only contains 1 1.5 room, which is the Lab hallway.) It also contains a re-textured water hallway from 1.5, which again has actual room data and can be used.

You're speaking a lot of gibberish to me. What's BH2 and stage 7X?

As for other secrets, did anyone catch that in the DLC for Resident Evil 5, Lost in Nightmares, you proceed through areas previously only seen in footage of Resident Evil 3.5?
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:04 am

Mullet_Wesker wrote:
You're speaking a lot of gibberish to me. What's BH2 and stage 7X?
BH2 = Biohazard 2, i.e. what Resident Evil is called in Japan.

Mullet_Wesker wrote:

As for other secrets, did anyone catch that in the DLC for Resident Evil 5, Lost in Nightmares, you proceed through areas previously only seen in footage of Resident Evil 3.5?

Yup, the round hall. Plus Uroboros is very similar to the fog monster in 3.5.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 5:45 am

Mullet_Wesker wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

About a minute in...

Oh wow, that IS completely new to me. Thanks for that Very Happy

DXP wrote:
Hate too say it but....everyone knows about that 'secret' area.

Dude, I've played the game through a billion times and I never knew about this. Why would I ever have tried to push a random cabinet? I may look a lot of information on the games online but I try not to spoil any secrets for myself so I stay away from guides etc. This, though, is something I propably would never have known about had I not asked. Still more legit than using an online guide, though.
Back to top Go down
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 10:12 am

There have got to be some other secrets unknown to us still. It took me forever to even think that I could light the fireplace in CVX in Alfred and Alexia's castle, which revealed bowgun ammo.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:30 pm

Mullet_Wesker wrote:
There have got to be some other secrets unknown to us still. It took me forever to even think that I could light the fireplace in CVX in Alfred and Alexia's castle, which revealed bowgun ammo.

And now I know what you could get from there. I kinda figured you'd have to use your lighter on it but I had already given it away by the time I examined the fireplace. Not a big loss either, I have over 200 of those already and the stuff I've gotten with the lockpick has been way more useful.
Back to top Go down
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:32 pm

But a Resident Evil game isn't complete unless you get every item! :O
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:52 pm

If I played like that I'd actually save all the keys I get Razz

Try playing like that, by the way. It'd be insane.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:04 pm

Mullet_Wesker wrote:

That reminds me. In RE2 there's a fireplace in the area where Claire meets Sherry, has anyone here ever tried lighting it? I wanted to but I always forget when I'm actually playing.

Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 Bh_2_p10
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:10 pm

37 Narwhals wrote:
Mullet_Wesker wrote:

That reminds me. In RE2 there's a fireplace in the area where Claire meets Sherry, has anyone here ever tried lighting it? I wanted to but I always forget when I'm actually playing.

Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 Bh_2_p10

I remember trying it but I don't remember it actually working.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 4:14 pm

No, it can't be lit.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 1:16 am

Like Ghost Leader said there isn't a scripted event for that fireplace its just for show. Got a few things here I found years ago in UC and DSC:

Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 GnkIlkpl
Sheva makes an appearance in DSC obviously its just a left over image and does nothing in the actual game.

Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 QNoXSbxl
Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 MusY7C5l
Cindy was in UC or her mesh data is anyway....why that is I don't actually know at all.
Back to top Go down
zeolite
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
zeolite

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:57 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
If I played like that I'd actually save all the keys I get Razz

Try playing like that, by the way. It'd be insane.
That reminds me of something I always wondered about. In the original RE Barry hands Jill some acid rounds for the bazooka when you meet him in the hallway early on. I'm sure it's possible to have all eight item slots full by that time and I wondered how the game would handle it if he tried to give you the acid rounds (which you have no choice but to take) and you had no free slots in your inventory. Has anyone seen this?
Back to top Go down
Mullet_Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Mullet_Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 7:57 am

zeolite wrote:
That reminds me of something I always wondered about. In the original RE Barry hands Jill some acid rounds for the bazooka when you meet him in the hallway early on. I'm sure it's possible to have all eight item slots full by that time and I wondered how the game would handle it if he tried to give you the acid rounds (which you have no choice but to take) and you had no free slots in your inventory. Has anyone seen this?

I've had that happen to me in REmake. I believe the cut-scene alters slightly and he mentions he'll leave them there for you, and you can pick them up at any point later on. I also believe the same thing happens in the original, but don't quote me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Secrets
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next