Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Secrets

Go down 
+11
Mullet_Wesker
MSR
zeolite
Ssplain
Shrike
hunter destroyer
Mass Distraction
PWNERX
Ghost Leader
Nobudy
Vandal
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:12 am

In RE6, you can replenish your stamina faster by using cover/laying on you back while not moving.

When crawling under stuff, use the rolling move rather than the quick shuffle. You move just about as fast without losing stamina.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:44 am

Ssplain wrote:
Flash bombs kill the murders in re4. You can stock up on ammo this way.
This is super common knowledge since the parasites are sensitive to light...

Last edited by Vandal on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:46 pm

Vandal wrote:
In Resident Evil 0, you can skip the scorpion by walking out the door and coming back. Like as if the scorpion got bored and walked away.
Seriously? Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Vandal wrote:
In Resident Evil 0, you can skip the scorpion by walking out the door and coming back. Like as if the scorpion got bored and walked away.
Seriously? Shocked 
??? How is that possible? Everytime I tried it, I would get smacked away in a "You shall not pass!" sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:50 pm

@Ghost: Yeah, seriously. I remember my last playthrough I walked in on the scorpion and forgot that I missed some herbs, I was unprepared. When I went back through the door it seemed he was passive aggressive and just left. Like I stood him up or something. He never did come back.

@Nobudy: Did you try walking out the door you came in from?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:04 pm

The basketball Rebecca picture (Film D) in the STARS messy room.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:18 am

Vandal wrote:
@Ghost: Yeah, seriously. I remember my last playthrough I walked in on the scorpion and forgot that I missed some herbs, I was unprepared. When I went back through the door it seemed he was passive aggressive and just left. Like I stood him up or something. He never did come back.

@Nobudy: Did you try walking out the door you came in from?
*pokerface*
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:50 am

Nobudy wrote:
I figured out the Urobouros cheat path a few weeks back, but that's some good info.
I actually did this the first time playing the game. I was retarded and didn't even realize the satellite laser existed.

Nobudy wrote:
Hidden ammo in RE2?
Yep. Just keep hitting the "use" button at thrashcans, crates, bodies and other static stuff like that. You'll have more handgun ammo than you'd ever need.

Vandal wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
This is super common knowledge since the parasites are sensative to light...
I actually didn't know this because I never thought of trying this out. I don't think the crows are even infected to begin with.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:53 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
I figured out the Urobouros cheat path a few weeks back, but that's some good info.
I actually did this the first time playing the game. I was retarded and didn't even realize the satellite laser existed.
Maybe it didn't...(Trollface)
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:49 pm

PWNERX wrote:
The basketball Rebecca picture (Film D) in the STARS messy room.
It used to be a big secret, but it was discovered a few years back by checking it 50 times.

@Mass: lol RE2 gives more than enough handgun ammo and they add more in static backgrounds? Foreshadow at its finest.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:59 pm

RE2 hidden ammo-
handgun: trash can in the fourth "room" near the beginning, just before you jump over a big trashcan where a female zombie is the first before you; in the room with the pic of a woman which you need to set aflame for the jewel; STARS room, behind Wesker's desk, face the wall; the guy whom the first Licker has killed - check him twice; the guy who has been pecked to death by crows; the guy just across the door which are opened by the Heart Key; in a locker where Marvin was when you fist met him sitting; in the helicopter after you have put down the fire (if you are playing the B scenario with Claire, you'll get the Acid Rounds there instead) etc etc. Can't bother anymore. There is just too much ammo if you figure it all out.
shotgun: the room where you put both red jewels into the statues, near some jug or whatever; shelf in the room where you can use the cord (not the Licker room, but the one that leads to the basement); locker in the Magnum/Acid Rounds room; etc
magnum: in the train just before the second/third malformation of William, in a bag (when playing Claire, you'll get the Flame Rounds there)

Of course, everybody probably knows about the Weapon Box Key that unlocks the upgrade to the Magnum/2 boxes of Grenade Rounds, so I need not list that, right?

I just realized how many times have I played this game. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:00 pm

Oh, yeah. You don't have to fight the Yawn the first time either. Just grab the key and RUN DAMNIT!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:52 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Oh, yeah. You don't have to fight the Yawn the first time either. Just grab the key and RUN DAMNIT!
It's not as easy to do in REmake, though.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:52 am

Shrike wrote:
RE2 hidden ammo-
handgun: trash can in the fourth "room" near the beginning, just before you jump over a big trashcan where a female zombie is the first before you; in the room with the pic of a woman which you need to set aflame for the jewel; STARS room, behind Wesker's desk, face the wall; the guy whom the first Licker has killed - check him twice; the guy who has been pecked to death by crows; the guy just across the door which are opened by the Heart Key; in a locker where Marvin was when you fist met him sitting; in the helicopter after you have put down the fire (if you are playing the B scenario with Claire, you'll get the Acid Rounds there instead) etc etc. Can't bother anymore. There is just too much ammo if you figure it all out.
shotgun: the room where you put both red jewels into the statues, near some jug or whatever; shelf in the room where you can use the cord (not the Licker room, but the one that leads to the basement); locker in the Magnum/Acid Rounds room; etc
magnum: in the train just before the second/third malformation of William, in a bag (when playing Claire, you'll get the Flame Rounds there)

Of course, everybody probably knows about the Weapon Box Key that unlocks the upgrade to the Magnum/2 boxes of Grenade Rounds, so I need not list that, right?

I just realized how many times have I played this game. Fuck.
And, of course, there are tons of green herbs hidden in the game too. No need to list them, just wanted to point it out.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:57 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
I actually didn't know this because I never thought of trying this out. I don't think the crows are even infected to begin with.
In one of Luis' notes, he talks about how parasites infect bugs and controls their actions. They make them go to the tops of blades of grass to get spotted by birds so they can transfer into a new host. They infect one bird another bird infects another and another, then they infect the human population.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:02 am

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
In one of Luis' notes, he talks about how parasites infect bugs and controls their actions. They make them go to the tops of blades of grass to get spotted by birds so they can transfer into a new host. They infect one bird another bird infects another and another, then they infect the human population.
Ah. I never thought of the plagas getting that out of hand because the only plagas I could think of were too big to fit into a bird, let alone a bug.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:05 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
Ah. I never thought of the plagas getting that out of hand because the only plagas I could think of were too big to fit into a bird, let alone a bug.
Well remember the fossilization of the plagas in the mines? They've been around for centuries. Who knows what it evolved from.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:13 am

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
Well remember the fossilization of the plagas in the mines? They've been around for centuries. Who knows what it evolved from.
True true. I can buy this explanation.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:22 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
I'll take my bow on this. I'd like to thank the extra polish on Resident Evil 4's part for covering so much in one game, I can actually make sense of why crows because of flash grenades. Though I still can't explain how they drop hand grenades.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:42 am

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Ssplain wrote:
I'll take my bow on this. I'd like to thank the extra polish on Resident Evil 4's part for covering so much in one game, I can actually make sense of why crows because of flash grenades. Though I still can't explain how they drop hand grenades.
Video game logic, or they ate them.
Back to top Go down
zeolite
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
zeolite

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 3:58 am

PWNERX wrote:
Tofu swears in Japanese!! Birkin I and the Mega Gator can still kill you if you are using the 'Invincible' code on RE2 64.
On RE1 the hunters can still kill you in one hit by jumping at you even if you have the invincibility code entered. I've only tried this using the Bleem PSX emulator for Windows. I'm guessing that because you die in one hit the program doesn't check whether your health has reached zero, which the invincibility code would prevent?
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:06 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
How about the Muffed up shotgun and other random items in RE4, only accessible by a Ditman glitch off the Secret Merchant Hut by the lake. Also, shoot the lake enough before the boss and you WILL die.
In the PS3 and 360 version of the game, there's a trophy/achievement for shooting the lake. I guess it used to be more secret beforehand.

The Ada's shotgun and the other random stuff in RE4 was probably mostly know only by the RE4 PC players thanks to easier modding and trainers.

I used the PS2. And, Nemesis is Left Handed. Is that a secret?

Based on how Nemesis handled that Rocket Launcher and Minigun I'd say he could be ambidextrous.

"In one of Luis' notes, he talks about how parasites infect bugs and controls their actions. They make them go to the tops of blades of grass to get spotted by birds so they can transfer into a new host. They infect one bird another bird infects another and another, then they infect the human population."

This is basically 4D-Executer.

BTW is it Executer or Executor? Seen it each way.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:54 am

Teh Spike wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
How about the Muffed up shotgun and other random items in RE4, only accessible by a Ditman glitch off the Secret Merchant Hut by the lake. Also, shoot the lake enough before the boss and you WILL die.
In the PS3 and 360 version of the game, there's a trophy/achievement for shooting the lake. I guess it used to be more secret beforehand.

The Ada's shotgun and the other random stuff in RE4 was probably mostly know only by the RE4 PC players thanks to easier modding and trainers.

I used the PS2. And, Nemesis is Left Handed. Is that a secret?

Based on how Nemesis handled that Rocket Launcher and Minigun I'd say he could be ambidextrous.

"In one of Luis' notes, he talks about how parasites infect bugs and controls their actions. They make them go to the tops of blades of grass to get spotted by birds so they can transfer into a new host. They infect one bird another bird infects another and another, then they infect the human population."

This is basically 4D-Executer.

BTW is it Executer or Executor? Seen it each way.

I'm going to respond to this by saying Resident Evil: Apocalypse was non-canon, horrible, and somehow inspired the ORC rendition of Nemesis, so...

also, Barry has the secret ability to survive explosions and rescue people in helicopters afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 4:06 pm

IIRC, seems like Nemesis in RE3 was originally supposed to have a secondary weapon but it was dropped due to hardware limitations? I remember reading this somewhere (not RE Wiki, FYI) before, seems like it might have been in Archives Book 1, but can't really recall and most of my books are still packed away from my recent move.
Back to top Go down
zeolite
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
zeolite

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:36 am

I read somewhere that in RE3 if you collect all the files in the correct order then the final item in the list of files gets populated with Jill's secret diary. However, I've never managed to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Secrets   Resident Evil Secrets - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Secrets
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next