HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?

Go down 
+7
PWNERX
Shrike
hunter destroyer
Vandal
Mass Distraction
00biohazard
Nobudy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Which campaign do you think was more important?
Leon
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chris
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 Vote_lcap60%Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Jake
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 Vote_lcap30%Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Ada
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
I feel the Ban Hammer approaching.
Question 
I think he thinks I'm a mod who has the power to ban people...
Not that mods even have the power to ban people to begin with Razz
Yes, I know how forums work. Apparently PWNRX doesn't. Not that there are any grounds on to ban Paperface.
I never talked about you doing the Ban, I just meant that constant Spam can and will piss people off eventually. Especially if they've been asked to stop more than once.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:11 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Question 
Yes, I know how forums work. Apparently PWNRX doesn't. Not that there are any grounds on to ban Paperface.
I never talked about you doing the Ban, I just meant that constant Spam can and will piss people off eventually. Especially if they've been asked to stop more than once.
Your signature has a gif. Mass's signature has the barking dogs. My signature is a gif. And no one has given a fuck. I don't understand all the fuss about paperface.
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:58 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Your signature has a gif. Mass's signature has the barking dogs. My signature is a gif. And no one has given a fuck. I don't understand all the fuss about paperface.
OT
Aside from my gifs not being in the 'signature' area. They're probably annoyed cause simply, The girls' face annoys them. Her expressions suits how I feel about something soo perfectly. And that's why I chose her.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 1:52 am

Paperface* wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
OT
Aside from my gifs not being in the 'signature' area. They're probably annoyed cause simply, The girls' face annoys them.  Her expressions suits how I feel about something soo perfectly. And that's why I chose her.
Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:04 am

00biohazard wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Question 
The gifs do slow down my old ass computer by like 20 percent. Adding more makes it worse.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3