Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What made RE0 a bad game? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What made RE0 a bad game? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What made RE0 a bad game? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What made RE0 a bad game? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What made RE0 a bad game? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What made RE0 a bad game? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What made RE0 a bad game? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What made RE0 a bad game? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What made RE0 a bad game? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What made RE0 a bad game?

Go down 
+6
will1234562
Nobudy
Ssplain
Vandal
Shrike
Jamesy
10 posters

Did you think RE0 was poor?
Yes
What made RE0 a bad game? Vote_lcap0%What made RE0 a bad game? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
What made RE0 a bad game? Vote_lcap100%What made RE0 a bad game? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

What made RE0 a bad game? Empty
PostSubject: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:46 pm

What do you think made RE0 a bad game?  I think it was inferior to its RE1 remake counterpart and perhaps the pointless puzzles, crazy storyline and locations ruined it.

In your opinion why do you think it was a poor game?  I am thinking maybe because it did not add anything new to the series was why it did not go down well?
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:13 pm

What the hell are you talking about? The only thing that sucked in 0 was no itembox, which didn't make the game harder, just pain in the ass. Otherwise, the locations, the puzzles and the graphics were great. The game was overall awesome, minus that no itembox which reduced the replay value of the game by a lot.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:26 pm

Why are you assuming that everyone thinks like you?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:03 pm

Been misled by the reviewers

Shrike wrote:
What the hell are you talking about? The only thing that sucked in 0 was no itembox, which didn't make the game harder, just pain in the ass. Otherwise, the locations, the puzzles and the graphics were great. The game was overall awesome, minus that no itembox which reduced the replay value of the game by a lot.

Don't talk out of line with me buddy
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Why am I not surprised?
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Lol good question, what did make it a bad game? I thought it was a great game myself.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:12 pm

Vandal wrote:
Why am I not surprised?

Why am I not surprise that you are being a bothersome fly?
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:28 pm

While no resident evil game is perfect, this is my least favorite numbered game for these reasons.

Lack of item boxes as mentioned before causing a pain with extra should have been unnecessary backtracking.

Shotguns, the grenade launcher, and the hookshot take up two space rather than one. Of all games, I don't see why they did this with 0.

Billy couldn't mix herbs yet every other character in the series can magically do it (even Ashley!)

Some puzzles. Then again, Nemesis had that annoying Water Sample puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Why am I not surprised?

Oh my, look at you, the all high and mighty Jamesy, looking down upon his flock from his throne. Honestly? Why do you you think the world revolves around you? I've known some vein people, some people even admit to conceit, but you're a completely different level of immaturity. You really have the gall to snap at members who didn't attack you personally for talking "Out of Line" with?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Vandal wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Why am I not surprised?

Oh my, look at you, the all high and mighty Jamesy, looking down upon his flock from his throne. Honestly? Why do you you think the world revolves around you? I've known some vein people, some people even admit to conceit, but you're a completely different level of immaturity. You really have the gall to snap at members who didn't attack you personally for talking "Out of Line" with?
Eh sorry when I did this thread I was slightly drunk Embarassed
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:52 pm

RE0 is in my top 5 RE games...nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:35 pm

Shrike wrote:
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:34 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Why am I not surprised?

Eh sorry when I did this thread I was slightly drunk Embarassed
I think you're always drunk when you make threads, but that doesn't make you any less of a douche if you do something stupid. We don't blame the beer that irresponsibly punched a hole through the television set.

Last edited by Vandal on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:36 am

Jamesy wrote:
In your opinion why do you think it was a poor game?  I am thinking maybe because it did not add anything new to the series was why it did not go down well?
It added the ability to drop items whenever you wanted (finally), and the partner system. Plus it is the only pre-rendered game that allows the camera to slowly pan.

IMO, the problems are:
-The drop system was accompanied by a removal of the item boxes.
-The partner system forces you to deal with the crappy AI since there's no co-op.
-Billy can't mix herbs.
-The damn Hookshot.
-This game's mansion seemed boring and uninspired.
-The new monsters weren't that god.
-The STARS members are barely even in the game, Rebecca teaming up with another STARS member would have been much better for a prequel.

The game isn't horrible, but I think it's the weakest main game besides 6.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:20 am

37 Narwhals wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
It added the ability to drop items whenever you wanted (finally), and the partner system. Plus it is the only pre-rendered game that allows the camera to slowly pan.

IMO, the problems are:
-The partner system forces you to deal with the crappy AI since there's no co-op.
-Billy can't mix herbs.
-The damn Hookshot.
-The STARS members are barely even in the game, Rebecca teaming up with another STARS member would have been much better for a prequel.

Yeah compared to classics such as RE4, RE1 and 2 its a weaker player
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:12 am

Jamesy wrote:
37 Narwhals wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

IMO, the problems are:
-Billy can't mix herbs.
-The damn Hookshot.

Yeah compared to classics such as RE4, RE1 and 2 its a weaker player

RE4 is classic? Just the fact that it's a good game doesn't make it classic. That would be like saying The Last of Us is classic. First we have to see if it stands the test of time.

I agree with everything Shrike said, and I really like this game.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:53 pm

Dammnit Jamesy, no drinking and threading!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:05 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Jamesy wrote:

^This guy is mega retarded. I guess I am getting some kind of infraction for offensive speaking or whatever, but Jesus. He seriously is. He is later apologizing for being drunk like a retard, too, and he is twenty-three. I wouldn't be so surprised if he was 15 or something but this... Then again, if there weren't so many of his stupid threads we wouldn't discuss much, I guess. You should have started with alcohol way earlier, bro, because you sound like you just had your first drink, like, ever.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:43 am

Shrike wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Jamesy wrote:

^This guy is mega retarded. I guess I am getting some kind of infraction for offensive speaking or whatever, but Jesus. He seriously is. He is later apologizing for being drunk like a retard, too, and he is twenty-three. I wouldn't be so surprised if he was 15 or something but this... Then again, if there weren't so many of his stupid threads we wouldn't discuss much, I guess. You should have started with alcohol way earlier, bro, because you sound like you just had your first drink, like, ever.

You must bored and dislike your own life if you and Vandal have nothing better to do than to be nasty to people on internet forums?  Taking out your frustrations on people on the internet online really smart and just makes you look like a much bigger retard than me.  Why don't you go to a bar and start giving an attitude to 6ft3 knuckleheads and see where that gets you?  

so what if my threads are dumb I mean what are you trying to accomplish by being rude towards me just because of my topics?  Have some respect punk.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:22 am

Just stop these childish arguments, how old are you guys? If you have a problem with each other, just don't read each other's posts. That's what the foe list is for.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:29 am

Jamesy wrote:
Shrike wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Jamesy wrote:

You must bored and dislike your own life if you and Vandal have nothing better to do than to be nasty to people on internet forums?  Taking out your frustrations on people on the internet online really smart and just makes you look like a much bigger retard than me.  Why don't you go to a bar and start giving an attitude to 6ft3 knuckleheads and see where that gets you?  

so what if my threads are dumb I mean what are you trying to accomplish by being rude towards me just because of my topics?  Have some respect punk.  

Usually 6ft3 knuckleheads get their asses kicked. I am 17 and 6'1". I also know some Karate...not alot, though. Just defensive stuff and what I taught myself.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 12:14 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Haha. I was just calling you on a few ridiculous posts. I am not even trying to insult you, more like I am being surprised but I am also smiling while reading those posts. And even bigger lol @ bar thing. What did you do when you got drunk? You got onto a video game forum and told somebody to "not get out of line with you". What an internet badass. Tell me how do you expect not to get ridiculed? Oh, and 'nasty' is such a fag word in that context ; )

ThomVD wrote:
Just stop these childish arguments, how old are you guys? If you have a problem with each other, just don't read each other's posts. That's what the foe list is for.

I am not arguing. I was amazed at his earlier response, found it even lulzy. That's about it. Tell me the guy didn't have a ridiculous reaction.

Edit: @PWNERX - please tell me you are getting rid of those ridiculous gifs soon. That Chuck Norris feels like it's really punching the shit out of me how annoying it is.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:02 pm

Shrike wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Haha. I was just calling you on a few ridiculous posts. I am not even trying to insult you, more like I am being surprised but I am also smiling while reading those posts. And even bigger lol @ bar thing. What did you do when you got drunk? You got onto a video game forum and told somebody to "not get out of line with you". What an internet badass. Tell me how do you expect not to get ridiculed? Oh, and 'nasty' is such a fag word in that context ; )

ThomVD wrote:

I am not arguing. I was amazed at his earlier response, found it even lulzy. That's about it. Tell me the guy didn't have a ridiculous reaction.

Edit: @PWNERX - please tell me you are getting rid of those ridiculous gifs soon. That Chuck Norris feels like it's really punching the shit out of me how annoying it is.

Maybe...Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made RE0 a bad game?   What made RE0 a bad game? Empty

Back to top Go down

What made RE0 a bad game?
Page 1 of 1