HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Truth Behind George Romero’s Resident Evil Film Script - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Truth Behind George Romero’s Resident Evil Film Script - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Truth Behind George Romero’s Resident Evil Film Script - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Truth Behind George Romero’s Resident Evil Film Script - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Truth Behind George Romero’s Resident Evil Film Script - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Truth Behind George Romero’s Resident Evil Film Script - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Truth Behind George Romero’s Resident Evil Film Script - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Truth Behind George Romero’s Resident Evil Film Script - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Truth Behind George Romero’s Resident Evil Film Script - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Truth Behind George Romero’s Resident Evil Film Script

Go down 
+12
Limey
Ghost Leader
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Mass Distraction
Outbreakgirl
SWITCHMYND
halestride
Industrial Ridden
Shrike
Known_Hero
PWNERX
RebelliousQueen
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

The Truth Behind George Romero’s Resident Evil Film Script - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth Behind George Romero’s Resident Evil Film Script   The Truth Behind George Romero’s Resident Evil Film Script - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:01 am

AWDCP wrote:
A good RE Movie would have the characters wandering around the dark creepy place looking for an insignificant object like a key while in real life you could just kick down the flipping door or climb the damn fence.
What do you mean a "good" RE movie? A movie like that would be long and terribly boring to watch. And when I say long, I mean loooooooooooooooong. Otherwise you could just watch game footage on YT.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Behind George Romero’s Resident Evil Film Script   The Truth Behind George Romero’s Resident Evil Film Script - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:07 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
A good RE Movie would have the characters wandering around the dark creepy place looking for an insignificant object like a key while in real life you could just kick down the flipping door or climb the damn fence.
What do you mean a "good" RE movie? A movie like that would be long and terribly boring to watch. And when I say long, I mean loooooooooooooooong. Otherwise you could just watch game footage on YT.
ROFL It was a joke, forgot to put the sarcasm.

You know how boring that would be?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Behind George Romero’s Resident Evil Film Script   The Truth Behind George Romero’s Resident Evil Film Script - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:09 am

AWDCP wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
ROFL It was a joke, forgot to put the sarcasm.

You know how boring that would be?
Excruciatingly. Gah, sarcasm online is hard!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Behind George Romero’s Resident Evil Film Script   The Truth Behind George Romero’s Resident Evil Film Script - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth Behind George Romero’s Resident Evil Film Script
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3