HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Revelations too long!

Go down 
+7
Ghost Leader
37 Narwhals
Vandal
Mass Distraction
will1234562
Shrike
Jamesy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations too long!   Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:56 am

IGN must be crazy if they gave RE5 a very similar score to RE4
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations too long!   Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:00 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Why? RE5 is a polished version of 4 with a sprinkle of new features.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations too long!   Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Why? RE5 is a polished version of 4 with a sprinkle of new features.

I enjoyed the plot of RE5 more but I had a much better time playing RE4. In short RE4 was revolutionary for its time, RE5 was not.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
willsp282012
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
willsp282012

Playstation Network willsp282012

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations too long!   Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:16 pm

i played a demo of this game, i was not impressed, having to scan cfonstantly killed the game fotr me

even though you could move and shoot, but compaird to re6, you could roll, jump side to side, just overalll great gameplay

if they took all of the best features from all re titles, they would have created the best rpg in the world

leon is my all time fovorite

jake is a punk

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merging multiple back-to-back posts.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVV2vnwsbYu2ZqUv5C9IzqQ
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations too long!   Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Dude stop multiposting. If you want to have all those post into one, delete the other four and merge them with the fifth one.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations too long!   Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:01 pm

In the future, Will, please use the edit button instead of multi-posting.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations too long!   Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:51 am

willsp282012 wrote:
i played a demo of this game, i was not impressed, having to scan cfonstantly killed the game fotr me

even though you could move and shoot, but compaird to re6, you could roll, jump side to side, just overalll great gameplay
Considering it's originally a game made for a handheld it plays really well. It was also made before RE6 so those improvements came in only later.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations too long!   Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:31 am

willsp282012 wrote:

Having options of dodging and generally having better freedom of movement doesn't mean that the game will be better. At all.

willsp282012 wrote:
if they took all of the best features from all re titles, they would have created the best rpg in the world

No. Just no.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations too long!   Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:33 am

Shrike wrote:
willsp282012 wrote:

No. Just no.
Besides, there's already Sweet Home and a couple of actual RPGs with RE characters in them. Resident Evil: Gaiden was quite RPG-ish too. That should be enough. Then again, I wouldn't mind a random spinoff sequel to Gaiden.

Interestingly enough, the poll Capcom had a while back mentioned RPG when they asked whether we'd like a spinoff game that would be in a different genre.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations too long!   Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:53 pm

Speaking of Revelations, which version should I get? My PC can handle it on Max 1080p, but there's also the PS3 version. After playing two chapters, I found the gameplay and story to be very enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations too long!   Resident Evil Revelations too long! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations too long!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2