Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Views on RE5!

Go down 
+11
Juzie
treecko1111
toddx77
37 Narwhals
Mass Distraction
Industrial Ridden
Vandal
Ssplain
Shrike
Nobudy
Jamesy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Views on RE5! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Vandal wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
A lot of Resident Evil 5's content you had to buy. Two extra chapters more mini games? All of that for $20 more. Resident Evil 4 had an extra full length campaign, an Ada mini game, and mercenaries, you didn't have to pay for any of that.

Did it occur to you that you can get the extra stuff for FREE on gold edition?
Gold Edition came out a year after Resident Evil 5 came out. A lot of people didn't buy Gold Edition first, and instead of spending $50 for the same disc and more extras it's cheaper to buy the $20 DLC pack. Or, are you that self centered that, that didn't even cross your mind?

Edit: Also, don't get smart with me. I taught you how to download gold edition. You think I'm oblivious to that? Fuck you.

Sorry I didn't mean to come across as rude Embarassed  I was just joking

I thought it was cheeky of Capcom not to release an RE5 game with all the extra conent in the first place Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:05 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
A lot of Resident Evil 5's content you had to buy. Two extra chapters more mini games? All of that for $20 more. Resident Evil 4 had an extra full length campaign, an Ada mini game, and mercenaries, you didn't have to pay for any of that.

Did it occur to you that you can get the extra stuff for FREE on gold edition?
Gold Edition came out a year after Resident Evil 5 came out. A lot of people didn't buy Gold Edition first, and instead of spending $50 for the same disc and more extras it's cheaper to buy the $20 DLC pack. Or, are you that self centered that, that didn't even cross your mind?

Edit: Also, don't get smart with me. I taught you how to download gold edition. You think I'm oblivious to that? Fuck you.

Sorry I didn't mean to come across as rude Embarassed  I was just joking

I thought it was cheeky of Capcom not to release an RE5 game with all the extra conent in the first place Rolling Eyes
I understand if other game developers release DLC between releases because that's the only way to keep money flowing, but Capcom is far too big to charge for DLC. Valve always have free DLC, and they're not nearly as big as Capcom.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:08 pm

My patience: is running out with Capcom after RE6. Mad 
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:51 pm

Many games in the series have had a memorable soundtrack or atleast few memorable pieces. I can not recall any off the top of my head from 5.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Ssplain wrote:
Many games in the series have had a memorable soundtrack or atleast few memorable pieces. I can not recall any off the top of my head from 5.

The tanker soundtrack was fixed into my head still nothing compared to the RE1 remake soundtrack
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:56 pm

@ SS - In flames. Two on two. Sad but true. Those are the only ones I liked. In flames in that one badass track that you can hear as soon as you enter the final room before Wesker in the end (where there are those bulkheads and two gatling gun Majinis).

The only one I somewhat liked from 6 was Ustanak vs Jake/Sherry/Leon/Helena. Didn't notice others.

Edit: talking about soundtracks, RE3 is definitely by far the best. Then comes CV and 2, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:07 pm

Oh yea, I do remember the one from the bulk heads now that you mention it. It is hard to fully appreciate with everything happening at the time. I will pull up the ost version on youtube tonight if I can find it.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:11 pm

Jamesy wrote:
My patience: is running out with Capcom after RE6.  Mad 
Give it another chance. When it comes to video game marketing, you go for the majority. Otherwise, you'll spend more money than you earn. The tried to continue from where 5 left off because the majority praised the game. If they introduce multiple campaigns in 7 again, they might attempt to combine their two key gameplay styles from past games into one game spanning multiple campaigns in a more balanced manor. I'm guessing something between Nemesis to 4 for one campaign, 5 for another, and RE1 if and only if the character is new to Bio-terrorism with little to no combat experience. Though considering how B.O.Ws have evolved, I doubt they would attempt that.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:22 pm

The second fight with Wesker has a really memorable soundtrack. Mainly because that song can last a long time if you screw up doing it so much.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:30 pm

Vandal wrote:
The second fight with Wesker has a really memorable soundtrack. Mainly because that song can last a long time if you screw up doing it so much.

That fight took me around an hour my first time through it. I don't remember the song now, but I do remember it was not helping my frustration any at the time Mad 
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:00 pm

Here, this will freshen, your memory.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:15 pm

Lol thanks! I will listen to it soon as I get a chance to play some audio.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 4:40 pm

I can't believe you guys even wonder about Ada's motives. She's a spy for hire, does she even need any? In that sense she's like HUNK and Nicholai. Not sure why she saved Jake and Sherry but she propably helped Leon and Helena because of Leon.

As for the soundtrack discussion, my favorite tracks from 5 were Pray and Rust in Summer 2008.

Btw. I think they might look into how Mikami's Evil Within sells and add one campaign (the RE1 style Nobudy mentioned) according to that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Who the hell would hire her to protect Jake and Sherry?
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:41 am

Vandal wrote:

She doesn't care about population of the whole world because she is badass like that, but actually deep down, she is a good person.

That's what Capcom is trying to tell you with Ada.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:03 am

Leon is going to be the next John.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:28 am

Vandal wrote:
Did I say that? I meant that pretty much everything else she does is paid by someone. Don't put words in my mouth when I clearly say the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Did I say that? I meant that pretty much everything else she does is paid by someone. Don't put words in my mouth when I clearly say the opposite.
Chill. I was assuming because she is spy for hire she was hired to do the things she did. Including saving Jake and Sherry. That's the main motive I was questioning. Was she even for hire in Resident Evil 6? I didn't pick up on that, which is why you saying she's for hire made no sense.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:24 pm

I guess I meant that she has been for hire in most of her appearances. And she was hired by Simmons in her own campaign, after that it was mostly just her trying to redeem herself.

I'm not sure of my own brain functioning anymore, though.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:19 am

Eh, even monkies fall out of trees. It just felt between Simmons and Carla, she was a loner.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:53 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I guess I meant that she has been for hire in most of her appearances. And she was hired by Simmons in her own campaign, after that it was mostly just her trying to redeem herself.

I'm not sure of my own brain functioning anymore, though.
But in a way, Ada was indirectly the catalyst to RE6's plot. As much as I like RE6, that's one thing that bugs me. What was the goal of her campaign besides filling in plot holes from other campaigns while her's is left in the dust?
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:53 pm

I swear, if anybody could explain the plot of RE6 to me, and make some sense of it along the way, I'd shower him with riches and bitches.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:07 am

Shrike wrote:
I swear, if anybody could explain the plot of RE6 to me, and make some sense of it along the way, I'd shower him with riches and bitches.
I doubt you have either 0:
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:21 am

Whoa, what a witty insult, I think I should roll over and die in a corner.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:27 am

Although people say that RE4's plot was cheesy.... well that simplistic storyline made it an entertaining experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Views on RE5!   Views on RE5! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Views on RE5!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next