HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Capcom considers the RE2 remake canon...
Hello       EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Ghost Leader

» GhostWire: Tokyo
Hello       EmptyYesterday at 5:56 am by White Rock

» Days Gone
Hello       EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 4:05 pm by Ghost Leader

» Please, God, tell me it isn't so...
Hello       EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 8:23 am by Bulls-3ye

» Forum Rules [READ BEFORE POSTING]
Hello       EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 6:56 pm by Ghost Leader

» This is kind of pathetic...
Hello       EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 2:54 am by White Rock

» Rambo V: Last Blood
Hello       EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:22 am by White Rock

» Forum Rules [OUTDATED]
Hello       EmptyThu May 30, 2019 9:01 pm by Ghost Leader

» Curse: The Eye of Isis
Hello       EmptyWed May 29, 2019 6:38 pm by Ghost Leader

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Ghost Leader
Hello       Vote_lcapHello       Voting_barHello       Vote_rcap 
White Rock
Hello       Vote_lcapHello       Voting_barHello       Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye
Hello       Vote_lcapHello       Voting_barHello       Vote_rcap 

Share
 

 Hello

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperMasterGamer
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
SuperMasterGamer

Posts : 21
Join date : 2013-07-10
Age : 21
Location : New York

Hello       Empty
PostSubject: Hello    Hello       EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:13 am

Hello, my name is SuperMasterGamer aka SMG. I heard of this forum from the official VGFacts board so I decided to join.

Anyway, I'm a huge Resident Evil fan and I've been playing the games since Resident Evil 3: Nemesis came out.

I'm also a huge fan of Castlevania, Kingdom Hearts and the Persona franchise.

So yeah. I'll have a good time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 27
Location : Manila, Philippines

Hello       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello       EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:29 am

SuperMasterGamer wrote:
Persona franchise.

Greetings pal, welcome to the forums. I hope you'll have a good time here. We love new members. Well, anyway if I'm not mistaken that Persona Game came out in Playstation Portable? I think I saw it there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperMasterGamer
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
SuperMasterGamer

Posts : 21
Join date : 2013-07-10
Age : 21
Location : New York

Hello       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello       EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:40 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
SuperMasterGamer wrote:
Persona franchise.

Greetings pal, welcome to the forums. I hope you'll have a good time here. We love new members. Well, anyway if I'm not mistaken that Persona Game came out in Playstation Portable? I think I saw it there.

Yeah, the first one. Also, both version of Persona 2 were also remaked on the PSP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12945
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 28
Location : Finland

Hello       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello       EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:47 am

Oh nice, I managed to drag someone here with me Very Happy I thought your name seemed strangely familiar.

Welcome to this madness.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Hello       Barkba10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
will1234562
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
will1234562

Posts : 534
Join date : 2012-10-27

Hello       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello       EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:17 am

Hello and welcome Smile .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 27
Location : Manila, Philippines

Hello       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello       EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:35 am

SuperMasterGamer wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
SuperMasterGamer wrote:
Persona franchise.

Greetings pal, welcome to the forums. I hope you'll have a good time here. We love new members. Well, anyway if I'm not mistaken that Persona Game came out in Playstation Portable? I think I saw it there.

Yeah, the first one. Also, both version of Persona 2 were also remaked on the PSP.

It's a remake? I'm just curious, where is the original Persona game came from?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThomVD
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD
Posts : 2315
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : Netherlands

Hello       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello       EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:23 am

Welcome and have a fantastic time here Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobudy
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon
Posts : 1051
Join date : 2012-04-17
Age : 23
Location : USA

Hello       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello       EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:59 am

Welcome to the family. You'll fit in just fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperMasterGamer
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
SuperMasterGamer

Posts : 21
Join date : 2013-07-10
Age : 21
Location : New York

Hello       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello       EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:11 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
SuperMasterGamer wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
SuperMasterGamer wrote:
Persona franchise.

Greetings pal, welcome to the forums. I hope you'll have a good time here. We love new members. Well, anyway if I'm not mistaken that Persona Game came out in Playstation Portable? I think I saw it there.

Yeah, the first one. Also, both version of Persona 2 were also remaked on the PSP.

It's a remake? I'm just curious, where is the original Persona game came from?

The first Persona game was called, "Megami Ibunroku Persona" and it was released sometime in 1996. We got the first Persona game, but it was called, "Revelations: Persona" which completely changes most of the original Japanese had.

The remake, "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona" is basically "Megami Ibunroku Persona".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 27
Location : Florida

Hello       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello       EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:30 am

I will crush you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network RebelliousQueen
Steam : BlindedByVengeance
Posts : 2957
Join date : 2012-02-21
Age : 27
Location : Manila, Philippines

Hello       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello       EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:42 am

SuperMasterGamer wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
SuperMasterGamer wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
SuperMasterGamer wrote:
Persona franchise.

Greetings pal, welcome to the forums. I hope you'll have a good time here. We love new members. Well, anyway if I'm not mistaken that Persona Game came out in Playstation Portable? I think I saw it there.

Yeah, the first one. Also, both version of Persona 2 were also remaked on the PSP.

It's a remake? I'm just curious, where is the original Persona game came from?

The first Persona game was called, "Megami Ibunroku Persona" and it was released sometime in 1996. We got the first Persona game, but it was called, "Revelations: Persona" which completely changes most of the original Japanese had.

The remake, "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona" is basically "Megami Ibunroku Persona".

Hmm, so it was a original japanese game then. The version of Persona game I saw in Portable is interesting, I might as well try it. I'm surprised it first released in PS1. I really didn't know until I saw it in PSP. Well, it also available in Xbox.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssplain
Zombie
Zombie
Ssplain

Steam : Splain
Posts : 743
Join date : 2013-06-18
Age : 29
Location : Birmingham AL

Hello       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello       EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:50 pm

Welcome aboard SMG!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Seppuku Sushi
Posts : 2828
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 23
Location : (Insert clever location here)

Hello       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello       EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Welcome! Feel free to make yourself at home here. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Seppuku_Sushi
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2151
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 23
Location : On the Edge of Reality

Hello       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello       EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:43 am

You will never get that Pepsi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content




Hello       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello       Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Hello
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: