Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Newest Transformers 4 Photos!

Go down 
+2
Vandal
Industrial Ridden
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

Newest Transformers 4 Photos! Empty
PostSubject: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:15 pm

http://michaelbay.com/news/

EDIT: I will edit more photos into this post as they come along. I will put them in spoiler's from now on so the page doesn't load slow for slower computers. (6 Photos)

EDIT 2: I have added the appropriate names for these characters now.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Industrial Ridden on Fri May 31, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Are they really making another Transformers movie? Or is that just puctures of cars in the desert?
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:50 pm

Vandal wrote:
Are they really making another Transformers movie? Or is that just puctures of cars in the desert?

Follow the link I provided. Michael Bay is officially directed another Transformers and is set to release next year (2014). I am pretty excited, I always loved transformers, even G1.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:15 pm

I think Michael Bay is pretty friggin stupid in general. Never liked any of his Transformers films. Thought they were all garbage.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Vandal wrote:
I think Michael Bay is pretty friggin stupid in general. Never liked any of his Transformers films. Thought they were all garbage.

Atleast you made it clear that it was your opinion unlike most people. You said "Thought they were garbage", but the average person makes their opinion sound like a fact and says something like "It IS garbage". Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Atleast you made it clear that it was your opinion unlike most people. You said "Thought they were garbage", but the average person makes their opinion sound like a fact and says something like "It IS garbage". Thanks!
Well some of my friends actually like it, and he obviously wouldn't keep making them if there wasn't a market for them. One of my best friends love them. I think Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises was pretty much dog turd soup too.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:11 pm

Vandal wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Vandal wrote:

Well some of my friends actually like it, and he obviously wouldn't keep making them if there wasn't a market for them. One of my best friends love them. I think Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises was pretty much dog turd soup too.

I never actually thought anybody could hate the avengers lol, but we are all entitled to our own opinion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:29 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Vandal wrote:

I never actually thought anybody could hate the avengers lol, but we are all entitled to our own opinion. Very Happy
I didn't hate it. I thought it was mindless trash. I expected a better story, and I was disappointed. It really did just feel like a kid's movie. There was a point in the theatres when I facepalmed; like "they actually thought that was a good idea to put in the Avengers movie?"

Then again, I also thought Iron Man 3 was childish and just plain garbage. Call me a geek, but the story that Iron Man 3 was based on was way better. Extremis was a groundbreaking tale that actually made me like Iron Man for the first time since the 90's, and they reduced it for a broader audience. Lame.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:02 am

Vandal wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Vandal wrote:

I didn't hate it. I thought it was mindless trash. I expected a better story, and I was disappointed. It really did just feel like a kid's movie. There was a point in the theatres when I facepalmed; like "they actually thought that was a good idea to put in the Avengers movie?"

Then again, I also thought Iron Man 3 was childish and just plain garbage. Call me a geek, but the story that Iron Man 3 was based on was way better. Extremis was a groundbreaking tale that actually made me like Iron Man for the first time since the 90's, and they reduced it for a broader audience. Lame.

I have to agree with that, Iron Man 3 wasn't very good. It was still better than 2 though, IMO.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:21 am

I though Iron Man 1 and 2 were better than 3. But The Avengers was just awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:01 am

I'm moderately excited. I just hope they focus more on the robots instead of the boring humans in the next movie. The focus on the human characters in the third movie kinda annoyed me. In any case, I'll definitely still be watching this to pass my judgement.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:12 am

What is with the ranting about Micheal Bay Films?
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:23 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Have you seen a Michael Bay film? If you've seen one, you'd understand just how horrific they truely are, plus he wanted to turn the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles into aliens.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:58 am

Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Have you seen a Michael Bay film? If you've seen one, you'd understand just how horrific they truely are, plus he wanted to turn the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles into aliens.
Note that this is not everyone's opinion, though I'm glad that TMNT movie fell flat. I still enjoyed the first two Transformers movies.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:05 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Note that this is not everyone's opinion, though I'm glad that TMNT movie fell flat. I still enjoyed the first two Transformers movies.

I have never seen Transformers and I don't particularly care to.

The Ninja Turtle movies were awesome. The ones from teh 90's. "Mmm you dirty rat, you killed my brotha, you dirty rat, mmhmhm"

I have also grown somewhat bored with all of the new Marvel superhero films; I fell asleep during Iron Man 3.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:13 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
The Ninja Turtle movies were awesome. The ones from teh 90's. "Mmm you dirty rat, you killed my brotha, you dirty rat, mmhmhm"
I wasn't saying they weren't any good, I even liked the more recent animated ones. I'm just glad that this particular iteration didn't go through.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Actually he came out and said that he wasn't going to make them aliens. But he may have originally wanted to and is now reneging. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Newest Transformers 4 Photos! 2py0s5v
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Newest Transformers 4 Photos! EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 3:44 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Newest Transformers 4 Photos! 2py0s5v
Four more Deceptimikebay Bots?
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Newest Transformers 4 Photos! Empty

Back to top Go down

Newest Transformers 4 Photos!
Page 1 of 1