HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Wesker's Report
Yesterday at 6:44 am by Mass Distraction

» Resident Evil 2 remake talk...
Yesterday at 6:02 am by Mass Distraction

» I'd like to challenge PWNERX
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:59 pm by White Rock

» Crying is not Enough
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:43 pm by White Rock

» News nobody cares about!
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:39 pm by White Rock

» Im Back Baby!
Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:54 pm by White Rock

» Cant find it on my ps4?
Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:11 pm by Spatula

» Resident Evil Secrets
Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:11 pm by Spatula

» Downloadable Cut-scenes?
Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:11 pm by Spatula

Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
Spatula
 
White Rock
 
Mass Distraction
 
Bulls-3ye
 
Ssplain
 
PWNERX
 
RebelliousQueen
 

Share | 
 

 Newest Transformers 4 Photos!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Industrial Ridden
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network Jagerdu
Posts : 396
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Wed May 29, 2013 11:15 pm

http://michaelbay.com/news/

EDIT: I will edit more photos into this post as they come along. I will put them in spoiler's from now on so the page doesn't load slow for slower computers. (6 Photos)

EDIT 2: I have added the appropriate names for these characters now.

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by Industrial Ridden on Fri May 31, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Thu May 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Are they really making another Transformers movie? Or is that just puctures of cars in the desert?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Industrial Ridden
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network Jagerdu
Posts : 396
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Thu May 30, 2013 6:50 pm

Vandal wrote:
Are they really making another Transformers movie? Or is that just puctures of cars in the desert?

Follow the link I provided. Michael Bay is officially directed another Transformers and is set to release next year (2014). I am pretty excited, I always loved transformers, even G1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Thu May 30, 2013 7:15 pm

I think Michael Bay is pretty friggin stupid in general. Never liked any of his Transformers films. Thought they were all garbage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Industrial Ridden
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network Jagerdu
Posts : 396
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Thu May 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Vandal wrote:
I think Michael Bay is pretty friggin stupid in general. Never liked any of his Transformers films. Thought they were all garbage.

Atleast you made it clear that it was your opinion unlike most people. You said "Thought they were garbage", but the average person makes their opinion sound like a fact and says something like "It IS garbage". Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Thu May 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I think Michael Bay is pretty friggin stupid in general. Never liked any of his Transformers films. Thought they were all garbage.

Atleast you made it clear that it was your opinion unlike most people. You said "Thought they were garbage", but the average person makes their opinion sound like a fact and says something like "It IS garbage". Thanks!
Well some of my friends actually like it, and he obviously wouldn't keep making them if there wasn't a market for them. One of my best friends love them. I think Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises was pretty much dog turd soup too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Industrial Ridden
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network Jagerdu
Posts : 396
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Thu May 30, 2013 10:11 pm

Vandal wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I think Michael Bay is pretty friggin stupid in general. Never liked any of his Transformers films. Thought they were all garbage.

Atleast you made it clear that it was your opinion unlike most people. You said "Thought they were garbage", but the average person makes their opinion sound like a fact and says something like "It IS garbage". Thanks!
Well some of my friends actually like it, and he obviously wouldn't keep making them if there wasn't a market for them. One of my best friends love them. I think Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises was pretty much dog turd soup too.

I never actually thought anybody could hate the avengers lol, but we are all entitled to our own opinion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Fri May 31, 2013 12:29 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I think Michael Bay is pretty friggin stupid in general. Never liked any of his Transformers films. Thought they were all garbage.

Atleast you made it clear that it was your opinion unlike most people. You said "Thought they were garbage", but the average person makes their opinion sound like a fact and says something like "It IS garbage". Thanks!
Well some of my friends actually like it, and he obviously wouldn't keep making them if there wasn't a market for them. One of my best friends love them. I think Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises was pretty much dog turd soup too.

I never actually thought anybody could hate the avengers lol, but we are all entitled to our own opinion. Very Happy
I didn't hate it. I thought it was mindless trash. I expected a better story, and I was disappointed. It really did just feel like a kid's movie. There was a point in the theatres when I facepalmed; like "they actually thought that was a good idea to put in the Avengers movie?"

Then again, I also thought Iron Man 3 was childish and just plain garbage. Call me a geek, but the story that Iron Man 3 was based on was way better. Extremis was a groundbreaking tale that actually made me like Iron Man for the first time since the 90's, and they reduced it for a broader audience. Lame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Industrial Ridden
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network Jagerdu
Posts : 396
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Fri May 31, 2013 1:02 am

Vandal wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I think Michael Bay is pretty friggin stupid in general. Never liked any of his Transformers films. Thought they were all garbage.

Atleast you made it clear that it was your opinion unlike most people. You said "Thought they were garbage", but the average person makes their opinion sound like a fact and says something like "It IS garbage". Thanks!
Well some of my friends actually like it, and he obviously wouldn't keep making them if there wasn't a market for them. One of my best friends love them. I think Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises was pretty much dog turd soup too.

I never actually thought anybody could hate the avengers lol, but we are all entitled to our own opinion. Very Happy
I didn't hate it. I thought it was mindless trash. I expected a better story, and I was disappointed. It really did just feel like a kid's movie. There was a point in the theatres when I facepalmed; like "they actually thought that was a good idea to put in the Avengers movie?"

Then again, I also thought Iron Man 3 was childish and just plain garbage. Call me a geek, but the story that Iron Man 3 was based on was way better. Extremis was a groundbreaking tale that actually made me like Iron Man for the first time since the 90's, and they reduced it for a broader audience. Lame.

I have to agree with that, Iron Man 3 wasn't very good. It was still better than 2 though, IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Fri May 31, 2013 2:21 am

I though Iron Man 1 and 2 were better than 3. But The Avengers was just awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12938
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Fri May 31, 2013 8:01 am

I'm moderately excited. I just hope they focus more on the robots instead of the boring humans in the next movie. The focus on the human characters in the third movie kinda annoyed me. In any case, I'll definitely still be watching this to pass my judgement.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2145
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 22
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Fri May 31, 2013 8:12 am

What is with the ranting about Micheal Bay Films?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4864
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:23 pm

PWNERX wrote:
What is with the ranting about Micheal Bay Films?
Have you seen a Michael Bay film? If you've seen one, you'd understand just how horrific they truely are, plus he wanted to turn the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles into aliens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12938
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:58 am

Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
What is with the ranting about Micheal Bay Films?
Have you seen a Michael Bay film? If you've seen one, you'd understand just how horrific they truely are, plus he wanted to turn the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles into aliens.
Note that this is not everyone's opinion, though I'm glad that TMNT movie fell flat. I still enjoyed the first two Transformers movies.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
avatar

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction
Posts : 12938
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:13 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
The Ninja Turtle movies were awesome. The ones from teh 90's. "Mmm you dirty rat, you killed my brotha, you dirty rat, mmhmhm"
I wasn't saying they weren't any good, I even liked the more recent animated ones. I'm just glad that this particular iteration didn't go through.

_________________
~The Weapon of Mass Distraction~

COMMUNITY:
Resident Evil Forums Facebook: [link]
Resident Evil Forums Steam Group: [link]
Come check my Let's Plays: [link]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://colmillos.deviantart.com/
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
avatar

Playstation Network NiteKrawler
Posts : 7505
Join date : 2009-03-14
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
What is with the ranting about Micheal Bay Films?
Have you seen a Michael Bay film? If you've seen one, you'd understand just how horrific they truely are, plus he wanted to turn the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles into aliens.

Actually he came out and said that he wasn't going to make them aliens. But he may have originally wanted to and is now reneging. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Industrial Ridden
Cerberus
Cerberus
avatar

Playstation Network Jagerdu
Posts : 396
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNERX
Spec Ops
Spec Ops
avatar

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii
Posts : 2145
Join date : 2013-01-04
Age : 22
Location : On the Edge of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:44 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Four more Deceptimikebay Bots?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Newest Transformers 4 Photos!   

Back to top Go down
 
Newest Transformers 4 Photos!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Madeleine McCann Crime Scene Photos
» Beautiful photos from Madagascar
» Crime Scene Report and Photos
» Photos of Canadian Soldiers Wearing U.S. M1 Helmets - 1960
» Ọp-ti-mút Pờ-rim [transformers]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: User Posted News-
Jump to: