HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Jessica and Raymond and Rachel

Go down 
+5
Nobudy
Mass Distraction
Vandal
MissRachel
MSR
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:54 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

RaviorStygian wrote:
Okay, obviously I wasn't paying attention, but did Raymond seriously kill everyone on that ship and infect them? O'Brien was really okay with that? And if he did, Rachael would have been aware of what was going on.
I think it was Jack Norman who infected the place beforehand. Since no connections to Veltro were found on the scene I guess O'Brian just used the infection as something to blame on them. That plot point was pretty confusing, to be honest.
Could be or another Veltro member.The virus could have gone out because of an accident in the lab,for example.
Anyway,I'm pretty sure Raymond and O'Brian have nothing to do with the infection on the ship.In fact,I got the impression that those people had died a long time before Jill and Parker got on the ship.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:53 am

will1234562 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

RaviorStygian wrote:
Okay, obviously I wasn't paying attention, but did Raymond seriously kill everyone on that ship and infect them? O'Brien was really okay with that? And if he did, Rachael would have been aware of what was going on.
I think it was Jack Norman who infected the place beforehand. Since no connections to Veltro were found on the scene I guess O'Brian just used the infection as something to blame on them. That plot point was pretty confusing, to be honest.
Could be or another Veltro member.The virus could have gone out because of an accident in the lab,for example.
Anyway,I'm pretty sure Raymond and O'Brian have nothing to do with the infection on the ship.In fact,I got the impression that those people had died a long time before Jill and Parker got on the ship.

Hmmm, interesting deduction Ravior. O'Brian surely wouldn't have been ok with the use of T-Abyss being used on the passengers on the Zenobia and Semaramis.

Have you people seen the vid where Rachel is seen getting killed by an Ooze? It show someone dressed in Veltro gear, including a gas mask and a voice changing apparatus, infecting people. I am sure it is Raymond, you see the guy at the end standing over the Chris mannequin saying, "Mr. Red field, the show is about to begin." With some epic and eerie music playing. It's honestly a really cool scene, and I am baffled that Capcom did not include it, and more, including an extra tale showing the behind the scenes stuffs. Revelations Gold Edition perhaps? It's the perfect move for Capcom at this point, taking our money with petty rereleases and ports is their favorite. Mine too.

Mass Distraction wrote:
They brought Sherry back. They retconned Survivor. They showed Steve's blood sample in use. All these years from the initial games' releases.

Excellent point, I was going to mention Sherry. When you say they showed Steve's blood sample in use, are you referring to Javier?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:34 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Have you people seen the vid where Rachel is seen getting killed by an Ooze? It show someone dressed in Veltro gear, including a gas mask and a voice changing apparatus, infecting people. I am sure it is Raymond, you see the guy at the end standing over the Chris mannequin saying, "Mr. Red field, the show is about to begin." With some epic and eerie music playing. It's honestly a really cool scene
I still think that's Jack Norman. He uses the same exact outfit and is evil as hell.

Also yes, I'm referring to Operation Javier.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:42 am

Mass wrote:
Survivor was a spinoff. Gaiden was also a spinoff and they at least tried to tie that to the main canon, even if they dropped it later.

I really don't think we'll ever see Quint and Keith again, despite the fact that I really love those characters. O'Brian and Parker retired, but the only people we might see is Jessica and Raymond because they were left open ended. I don't think we'll ever visit what happened to them though, because I think Capcom will reboot the series befpre they get the chance. Furthermore: where is Claire? We haven't gotten under her skin in a while.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:52 am

Vandal wrote:
Mass wrote:
Survivor was a spinoff. Gaiden was also a spinoff and they at least tried to tie that to the main canon, even if they dropped it later.

I really don't think we'll ever see Quint and Keith again, despite the fact that I really love those characters. O'Brian and Parker retired, but the only people we might see is Jessica and Raymond because they were left open ended.
Parker didn't retire - he returned to the B.S.A.A. after a month of recovery.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:22 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Have you people seen the vid where Rachel is seen getting killed by an Ooze? It show someone dressed in Veltro gear, including a gas mask and a voice changing apparatus, infecting people. I am sure it is Raymond, you see the guy at the end standing over the Chris mannequin saying, "Mr. Red field, the show is about to begin." With some epic and eerie music playing. It's honestly a really cool scene
I still think that's Jack Norman. He uses the same exact outfit and is evil as hell.

Jack Norman? Yeah, he probably swam up from the bottom of the sea from the Queen Dido swam across the ocean to infect the passengers on the Zenobia and Semaramis, then swam back to the ocean floor to meet Chris and Jill in the Dido.

The Terrigrigia Panic was an entire year before the events of RER. Btw doesn't Rachel get killed right before your eyes?

Oh, and the Veltro guy in the vid is tall and lanky, like Raymond "The Stick" Vester, not Norman.

I think Norman is one of my favs too, probly in my top ten. I also liked his mutation, even if he had an annoying ass boss fight, in which Chris just stands in the corner and watches me die like 4 or 5 times. And each attempt took like 15 minutes. FML
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:03 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

Jack Norman? Yeah, he probably swam up from the bottom of the sea from the Queen Dido swam across the ocean to infect the passengers on the Zenobia and Semaramis, then swam back to the ocean floor to meet Chris and Jill in the Dido.

The Terrigrigia Panic was an entire year before the events of RER. Btw doesn't Rachel get killed right before your eyes?

Oh, and the Veltro guy in the vid is tall and lanky, like Raymond "The Stick" Vester, not Norman.
I meant that he propably infected the place beforehand. Like, the stuff you see in the cutscenes could be flashbacks. The suit is also pretty bulky so I didn't really see any difference in their size.

Btw. What's your obsession with Rachel's death scene?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:38 am

will1234562 wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass wrote:

I really don't think we'll ever see Quint and Keith again, despite the fact that I really love those characters. O'Brian and Parker retired, but the only people we might see is Jessica and Raymond because they were left open ended.
Christ, okay so if he ever does come back he'll be a short split second cameo. Otherwise, he partook in a story that has no affect to the main RE timeline. Just like RE6. Who can put money on Helena not returning? In the end she was just following Leon around after making him run around in circles and evidently making no progress at all. Parker was pretty much doing the same with Jill. He was just there.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 11:53 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I meant that he propably infected the place beforehand. Like, the stuff you see in the cutscenes could be flashbacks. The suit is also pretty bulky so I didn't really see any difference in their size.

They could be flashbacks maybe. You think the Ooze guys were sitting around playing checkers for a year?

An what about the Chris mannequin? "Mr. Redfield, the show is about to begin...in 365 days"? It just doesn't add up. It has to be Raymond The Stick.

And it's not an obsession, I just like the behind the scenes visuals in there, actually seeing more of Rachel and the gas mask Veltro guy(Raymond) that we hardly get to see at all. It could have made a perfect side mission ala LIN, DE, 4th Survivor, Separate Ways, etc.

And I like Rachel too. Unique look, funny voice actress and all. Plus Jill looks so different in that game.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:37 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

They could be flashbacks maybe. You think the Ooze guys were sitting around playing checkers for a year?

An what about the Chris mannequin? "Mr. Redfield, the show is about to begin...in 365 days"? It just doesn't add up. It has to be Raymond The Stick.

And it's not an obsession, I just like the behind the scenes visuals in there, actually seeing more of Rachel and the gas mask Veltro guy(Raymond) that we hardly get to see at all. It could have made a perfect side mission ala LIN, DE, 4th Survivor, Separate Ways, etc.

And I like Rachel too. Unique look, funny voice actress and all. Plus Jill looks so different in that game.
The ooze are mostly liquid so I guess they could have just acted as puddles waiting for prey to arrive. If it was Raymond then he definitely went rogue.

I agree, they should definitely have shed some light on this. Considering how much Capcom loves DLC they definitely should be doing something like an extra scenario. I love that kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:46 pm

Vandal wrote:
will1234562 wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass wrote:

Christ, okay so if he ever does come back he'll be a short split second cameo. Otherwise, he partook in a story that has no affect to the main RE timeline. Just like RE6. Who can put money on Helena not returning? In the end she was just following Leon around after making him run around in circles and evidently making no progress at all. Parker was pretty much doing the same with Jill. He was just there.
Which is why I wished Claire was Leon's partner. Then again, it may have seem sudden. But as you said, Helena wouldn't have made any real progress.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:51 pm

I doubt Helena or Piers will return. I Pray Sheva does not return. I doubt we will see Parker. It would be fun to see O'Brian and Quint and Keith again, especially O'Brian.

Oh, and Sherry should never show up again, just because it took so long for her to show up again after her initial RE2 appearance(not counting her appearance in DSC).

I would also like to see Jessica and Raymond show up again, together or not.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:50 pm

Let's see. Seven more passengers added to the bus of eternity. Barry, Rebbecca, HUNK, and Carlos have more company.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:23 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
Oh, and Sherry should never show up again, just because it took so long for her to show up again after her initial RE2 appearance(not counting her appearance in DSC).
Yeah, far be it for her to actually grow up before she starts fighting bio weapons. No, it's better she show up as a child soldier instead. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
Yeah, far be it for her to actually grow up before she starts fighting bio weapons. No, it's better she show up as a child soldier instead. Rolling Eyes

he does put up a very good point
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:00 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

She didn't have to be a fighter. She could have been in a non combative role as he was on RE2, cept she would have her useful G powers. Gangsta.

I remember people thinking Sherry might show up as a villain, like back in RE5. Way off. I still want to know who that chick in the red dress was. I still think that was Sherry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica and Raymond and Rachel    Jessica and Raymond and Rachel  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessica and Raymond and Rachel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2